October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    That is probably why that previous survivor died
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #9962
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,762 Posts
    Give the dew to me, maybe it possesses the ability to heal broken bones...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

3. Post #9963
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    Bleeding and breaking bones as it is is fucking retarded. It should be after consecutive hits you bleed and breaking your legs because of zombies is just generally stupid, keep it for getting shot but unless a zombie is sending a well-placed karate chop how the fuck are they breaking bones. And zombies are just too fast. How do they run faster than a healthy human when they're walking rotten flesh. What the christ is going on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 14Funny Funny x 3 (list)

4. Post #9964
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    17,707 Posts
    The 9x19 Bizon has a 53 round magazine, whereas the one in ARMA 2 has a 64 round magazine, so it's 9x18.
    Oh cool. Are you talking the physical magazine model or the actual magazine cap in-game? I mean I only play with ACE or DayZ, and I've yet to get my hands on one in DayZ, but I'd have thought that the ACE team would would've gotten something like that correct. I could've sworn it was in the 50 odd range in ACE.

5. Post #9965
    So what did he break with this hotfix?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #9966
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,700 Posts
    Oh cool. Are you talking the physical magazine model or the actual magazine cap? I mean I only play with ACE or DayZ, and I've yet to get my hands on one in DayZ, but I'd have thought that the ACE team would would've gotten something like that correct. I could've sworn it was in the 50 odd range in ACE.
    I don't know about ACE, but in DayZ it's at 64 rounds. That's how many are loaded in the magazine, though I'm not sure if the model is correct.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

7. Post #9967
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,737 Posts
    Can someone upload a mirror for the latest beta patch? I'm not getting the option to download it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #9968
    December 2009
    1,370 Posts
    THird downed chopper in 2 days. All near stary sobor.
    what server?

9. Post #9969
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    And zombies are just too fast. How do they run faster than a healthy human when they're walking rotten flesh. What the christ is going on.
    Yeah, it's dumb to see a zombie a good distance away from you use a magic speed boost to get right up on your ass. Zombies should be able to run as fast as people, but not faster. That way, it would actually be possible to lose them (or at least put distance between you and them) going around obstacles and whatnot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

10. Post #9970
    Bitch please, i am FABULOUS
    July 2008
    1,370 Posts
    what server?
    Us 133
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

11. Post #9971
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    They should run as fast as you, but get tired just like you do.

12. Post #9972
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    1,648 Posts
    Yeah, it's dumb to see a zombie a good distance away from you use a magic speed boost to get right up on your ass. Zombies should be able to run as fast as people, but not faster. That way, it would actually be possible to lose them (or at least put distance between you and them) going around obstacles and whatnot.
    I agree. A fair compromise in my opinion is keeping the superhuman eyesight they have but not making them any quicker than the player. I'm not sure whether Rocket wants this to difficult or realistic but either way it doesn't make sense that every zombie is faster than Usain Bolt.

13. Post #9973
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    5,516 Posts
    Six Updater is so ugly and confusing. I gave up after 5 minutes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #9974
    They should run as fast as you, but get tired just like you do.
    you don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

15. Post #9975
    Dennab
    August 2011
    3,194 Posts
    Did they fix the bug where you spawn in the ocean if you put on clothes?

Edited:

pls halp i don't want to spawn in the ocean for no reason
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #9976
    July 2008
    1,370 Posts
    Found a svd camo. Now i need a ghillie
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Netherlands Show Events

17. Post #9977
    August 2009
    4,582 Posts
    Most of us play on the FP server so im guessing its there

I would not also mind if more people joined the mumble to meet up and such
    Does anyone know why my mumble doesn't output any sound to me? Except for the (notifications to voice thing)

18. Post #9978
    July 2010
    3,762 Posts
    Guys if you get a ghillie suit, DO NOT log out until 5 - 6 minutes have elapsed, or else YOU WILL spawn in the sea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

19. Post #9979
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    Bandit Snipers on the FP server are so terrible, this guy couldn't hit me while I was running up a hill in an open field. He easily went through 2 clips, get on my level scrub.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

20. Post #9980
    Frequent Habbo Hotel player. PM for free furniture
    January 2010
    7,072 Posts
    I'm starting to believe that Mountain Dew is a bad luck charm, as opposed to a good one.

A couple days ago, I was looting a gas station when I happened across a dead survivor with the soda. I took it, and as I left I was shot in the stomach by some guy with a Lee Enfield from the top of the hill.

In the life after that, I found a motorcycle, which I fully repaired and fueled up. I stopped at Gorka to refuel my jerry can, when I stumbled upon a Mountain Dew can. I left with it, and not two minutes later, I was speeding down a dirt road, couldn't stop, and barreled into a pond. My motorcycle exploded.

While I didn't die, I'm afraid as to what's coming if I continue to bare that soda.
    One can to rule them all...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

21. Post #9981
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,723 Posts
    is the fp server updated?

22. Post #9982
    June 2008
    832 Posts
    How come a bandit lived after I shot him 5 times from a short range with AKM? He turned around and killed me with one shot. I'm sure that I didn't miss
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #9983
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    What happened to Profan's servers?

Edited:

Also if they're dead forever, what is the current FP server?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

24. Post #9984
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    8,769 Posts
    you don't
    Yes you do, try sprinting for a minute and you'll notice your character starts to slow down.

25. Post #9985
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    What happened to Profan's servers?

Edited:

Also if they're dead forever, what is the current FP server?
    US133.

Also, that reminds me, I joined the mumble to find that everyone was fucking miles away from each other, Two were fighting for their lives in a barn near Zelenegorsk, one was in Dolina, the other was in Stary Sobor heading towards NW Airfield, whilst I was stuck on the western side in Berezino.

26. Post #9986
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    Yeah, but what happened to Profan's servers?

27. Post #9987
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,980 Posts
    US133.

Also, that reminds me, I joined the mumble to find that everyone was fucking miles away from each other, Two were fighting for their lives in a barn near Zelenegorsk, one was in Dolina, the other was in Stary Sobor heading towards NW Airfield, whilst I was stuck on the western side in Berezino.
    I'm near west Berezino too, we could meet up. I'm hopping in mumble right now

28. Post #9988
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    4,767 Posts
    FUCK YES

I found Anticiotics in the Berezino hospital
    FUCKING FINALLY
    I CAN GET MY BLOOD BACK YEYSEYSEYYESYES
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #9989
    August 2010
    1,125 Posts
    This guy never ceases to amuse me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

30. Post #9990
    Dennab
    October 2010
    4,306 Posts
    EU 1, 2, 3 are dead while FI 1 hasn't updated.

31. Post #9991
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    I'm near west Berezino too, we could meet up. I'm hopping in mumble right now
    Being British and FP only having a US server has it's disadvantages, it's 11:36PM here right now, so i'll be going to bed right about now, I also died and respawned in Chernogorsk, logged off with 50 zombies on my tail in the Western construction site within Cherno.

32. Post #9992
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,506 Posts
    FP mumble:
    74.91.122.114:1337

Handy to meet up with people there.
    What's the server port number?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #9993
    July 2008
    1,370 Posts
    Fourth crashed heli in stary sobor. Found a AS50 only to lose the goddamn ammo 5 minutes later.
    FML.

Edited:

What's the server port number?
    IP: 74.91.122.114
    Port: 1337
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events

34. Post #9994
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,506 Posts
    Fourth crashed heli in stary sobor. Found a AS50 only to lose the goddamn ammo 5 minutes later.
    FML.

Edited:

IP: 74.91.122.114
    Port: 1337
    Oh wow, tried that and it still didn't let me connect...

There ya go, now it works. Thanks

35. Post #9995
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,834 Posts
    FUCKING HELL!
    I just killed my two very first survivors. It was so fucking tense as I was looting their bodies because I wasn't sure if there was anyone else there. And they had such great loot too - at least for me, who had been playing the character for 2 hours. They seemed to have played for at least 5 hours considering their equipment.

But jesus. I feel guilt and pleasure at the same time. I know how frustrating it can be when someone snipes you from a distance when you have spent so long on finding great loot.

Edited:

I can only imagine the look on the first guy I killed. When I arrived at the scene before killing them, I saw them looting the bodies of zombies and such (after having shooting for what seemed like five minutes). I neared a building and kept close to the walls and as I reached the corner of the building one of them saw me and I quickly walked back a little.
    The guy who saw me just froze; I could immediately sense that I wouldn't escape this shit alive if I didn't do something. So I did what I had to do; evasive right and shoot the fucker with my Lee Enfield.
    The other guy wasn't so lucky. When I fired he became startled and started shooting his AK47 in my direction, missing every shot. Just then like 30 zombies started running towards him. He escaped the zombies by running into an apartment building and climbed up to the roof.
    I had by then laying down on a hill looking at the building. I knew he would come out sooner or later and when I saw him climbing up the roof I became so god damned focused on my prey it felt like my heart stopped.
    I watched him looking for me, and I watched him shoot off zombies climbing up the ladder as well. After three minutes I decided there was no escaping this; I had to shoot him in order to survive (I thought he would have seen me otherwise if I had started walking away from there). I took my aim and shot off one single bullet and he died.

I went over there to loot their bodies and I couldn't believe it. I had nothing but a Lee Enfield and some mags with the coyote bag. They had two ALICE bags with 15 blood bags, 7 morphines, some bandages, watches, knifes, maps, toolboxes, hatchets, and lots and lots of ammo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

36. Post #9996
    July 2010
    3,762 Posts
    is the FP server updated?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #9997
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    6,834 Posts
    Also the new update seems to have balanced out the zombies difficulty pretty well
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

38. Post #9998
    Merry Fuckin' Christmas
    May 2010
    5,338 Posts
    Also the new update seems to have balanced out the zombies difficulty pretty well
    I haven't yet had a chance to play the newest update, could you elaborate on how it's been balanced?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events

39. Post #9999
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    10,980 Posts
    I haven't yet had a chance to play the newest update, could you elaborate on how it's been balanced?
    They don't have supersonic hearing

40. Post #10000
    July 2010
    3,762 Posts
    You can crawl now and not aggro zeds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 1 (list)