1. Post #8081
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    Yeah, I couldn't find it

It was posted a while ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

2. Post #8082
    I am a moderator.
    August 2006
    13,020 Posts
    So the game is running like shit. i got a i7 930, HD6970 (underclocked to 500mhz) 6gb DDR3. I watched a few videos and there was no DOF and i cant find out how to turn it off.
    Go to Video Settings. THen advance tab and turn off post processing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #8083
    November 2008
    819 Posts
    So, is anybody willing to gift me Arma 2 CO? I've always wanted to play a game like this.

Is it anything like 2b2t?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Brazil Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #8084
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,046 Posts
    Retrieving data takes forever!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #8085
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,759 Posts

Heard it on a Dynamic Zombie Sandbox server once.
    Where does it come from?

6. Post #8086
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    2,437 Posts
    Heard it on a Dynamic Zombie Sandbox server once.
    Where does it come from?
    A Half-Life 2 mod called Hidden: Source. It's a great mod, by the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

7. Post #8087
    YOU ARE DUMB AND NOBODY LIKES YOU
    January 2010
    6,224 Posts
    I think he means how do you get it to emit?

8. Post #8088
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    if I was in the middle of the woods at night when that played i'd insta-quit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #8089
    Gold Member
    April 2005
    3,115 Posts
    Anyone having trouble getting into a game right now? My friend and I have tried four or five different servers and neither one of us can get in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #8090
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    So can anyone else not connect to any servers?

Edited:

this seems to explain it

11. Post #8091
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,227 Posts
    So DayZ has been more or less shut down until further notice?

12. Post #8092
    I got my title for $1
    June 2010
    2,354 Posts
    So can anyone else not connect to any servers?

Edited:

this seems to explain it
    that sucks, i hope its not down for long :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Australia Show Events

13. Post #8093
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Well, I CAN get on a few select servers, but on those I'm in the middle of the ocean, and before I logged off I was in one of the castle ruins. Can anyone explain what's going on with that?

14. Post #8094
    I JERK MY COCK UNTIL IT'S SORE TO MLP RULE 34
    July 2010
    3,766 Posts
    zeds need to stop running in zigzags >:(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #8095
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    we really need a melee attack, running away from one zombie because you're out of ammo is ridiculous. I'm sure Arma already has a slashing animation and it would give the hunting knife some good use, it's cool for gutting animals but i'm never like "gotta have that!".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #8096
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    So, apparently if you log off in a ghillie suit, you'll spawn in the ocean when you relog.

What the fuck kind of bug is that. I just don't even understand how that can be accidental.

17. Post #8097
    Jherkin Gherkin
    Dennab
    October 2010
    12,198 Posts
    never happened to me

18. Post #8098
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    3,108 Posts
    Nights need to stop being pitch black when the sky is 6PM-bright
    The server I was on was pretty close to this:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Funny Funny x 7Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #8099
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts
    and of course, asshole hackers have to ruin it for everyone.

What the fuck are they gaining from doing so? "OH EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THIS GAME LET ME JUST RUIN ALL THE FUN AND GET EVERYONE BANNED"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

20. Post #8100
    known terrorist
    April 2011
    6,794 Posts
    I swear this game is turning me into a sadist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #8101
    January 2008
    1,207 Posts

how did you take the compass out like that?

22. Post #8102
    Lethaldrive
    July 2007
    4,656 Posts
    how did you take the compass out like that?
    Double tap k

23. Post #8103
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    5,015 Posts
    I went to my camp and none of my 4 tents were there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #8104
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    8,520 Posts
    so i found a survival bro who had a mic so we were hanging out when we got hit by a rocket

hackers amirite
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #8105
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    2,046 Posts
    Are there any full day servers? or do all servers adhere to the time of day thing?

26. Post #8106
    pink titles r for gaylordes
    March 2008
    4,027 Posts
    Are there any full day servers? or do all servers adhere to the time of day thing?
    Me and my friends prefer nighttime now due to many reason, but in the start we only played on day servers.

There is a dallas one but i forgot the number.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Croatia Show Events

27. Post #8107
    July 2010
    3,766 Posts
    [redatced] Fix'd
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

28. Post #8108
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    3,517 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

29. Post #8109
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    "The I see you thing" is a custom sound. The reason you cant see it is because the player who initiated it either hid it with another word or did it in a hidden chat channel. I heard it on another server before from two people but you never know, there could actually be a creepy old man watching you in the forest stalking your every move!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #8110
    -snip, overreacting-

31. Post #8111
    Lethaldrive
    July 2007
    4,656 Posts
    I don't usually form conspiracy, but Rocket seems to be ignoring my plea's for the bikey files to secure the Facepunch server. Because of this I'm going to be keeping it locked until further notice, if you wan't in let me know on mumble. I only say this because he ignores my emails and when asked for help he responds with some generic answer and then goes away forever on the DayZ forums.
    You do know he is a busy person who is developing this game/mod full time right?

32. Post #8112
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    8,227 Posts
    I don't usually form conspiracy, but Rocket seems to be ignoring my plea's for the bikey files to secure the Facepunch server. Because of this I'm going to be keeping it locked until further notice, if you wan't in let me know on mumble. I only say this because he ignores my emails and when asked for help he responds with some generic answer and then goes away forever on the DayZ forums.
    I think it's just that he has a lot going on with people constantly trying to hack, cheat, or otherwise fuck up the game for everyone.

33. Post #8113
    -snip, hopefully just overreacting-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #8114
    July 2010
    3,766 Posts
    Can't get into facepunch's dayz server, urrg why is it locked.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

35. Post #8115
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    3,636 Posts
    Hey Chernarus I am sorry for whatever I did BTW haha, will you forgive me?

Anyways, the server I was playing on restarted while I was in a town, now I'm scared to log back in and it is nightime as well haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

36. Post #8116
    Hey Chernarus I am sorry for whatever I did BTW haha, will you forgive me?
    Yeah I forgive you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #8117
    January 2008
    1,207 Posts
    christ it was dark as hell on the facepunch server so i started running with a flare in hand and the next thing i know 15 or so zeds come out of fucking nowhere in berezino while i was sneaking around. i took a few out with the lee-enfield but it was hopeless
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #8118
    Gold Member
    June 2006
    152 Posts
    i took a few out with the lee-enfield but it was hopeless
    There's your problem right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #8119
    Dennab
    January 2012
    609 Posts
    I'm convinced the Lee Enfield doesn't kill zombies, it actually spawns more zombies.

The one gun guaranteed to turn a bad situation into a real shitstorm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #8120
    Gold Member
    June 2007
    3,114 Posts
    I was wandering around earlier today, and for some reason I felt compelled to look up, then I saw this.

I know it's not really anything special, and I know it's just a reused asset from ARMA II, but hell it make the atmosphere of the game so much better. I sat around there for a minute, and let myself get immersed into the game, and act as if I was there. I figured that since Chernarus is totally devoid of life besides the occasional survivor, then the plane must have come from quite a ways away, like western Europe or even the US. And if the jet was coming from that far away, and fly that high up, then it needed a support crew. And support crews require resources, resources which only modern governments can support and protect.

It make me believe that Chernarus is just ground zero, and there's still civilization fighting the zombies somewhere else. And someday, maybe we'll all be saved.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly x 12Optimistic x 6Funny x 2Winner x 2Artistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)