1. Post #1
    January 2010
    560 Posts
    Another favourite by the ERB team!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Absolute tosser, manchild, and belligerent douche-nozzle.
    July 2006
    6,743 Posts
    Terrible choice of people

Needs David Bowie vs Ziggy Stardust
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    10,759 Posts
    The choice had potential, but the voices and rap were shit imo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    February 2009
    3,687 Posts
    They need to do the Doctor from Voyager Vs. the Doctor from Doctor Who.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

5. Post #5
    February 2011
    1,263 Posts
    Would bang angela

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2005
    4,791 Posts
    The real problem with this one for me (besides the atrocious lyrics) is that they missed REALLY obvious historical material. Cleopatra was NOT pretty, and the only part of her that "wouldn't quit" was her honking nose. What was so desirable about her was her personality, the fact that she smelled fantastic, and that she was probably a beast in the sack. Then they decided to forgo Monroe's trysts with Kennedy? REALLY? There was no effort put into this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    January 2011
    286 Posts
    Well... that was... um... it had a nice beat i guess.

8. Post #8
    few words to create space
    January 2009
    7,952 Posts
    I really don't like these. I know it's meant to be satire but I just can't stand it for some reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2006
    5,132 Posts
    The only good ones are the hitler vs darth vader ones but just because that guy is so good with his angry voice who plays hitler.

Edited:

Epiclloyd he was called or something, that guy is incredible.

10. Post #10
    January 2008
    2,339 Posts
    The real problem with this one for me (besides the atrocious lyrics) is that they missed REALLY obvious historical material. Cleopatra was NOT pretty, and the only part of her that "wouldn't quit" was her honking nose. What was so desirable about her was her personality, the fact that she smelled fantastic, and that she was probably a beast in the sack. Then they decided to forgo Monroe's trysts with Kennedy? REALLY? There was no effort put into this one.
    Cleopatra did mention Kennedy.

And cleopatra wasn't ugly, she was pretty normal looking.

11. Post #11
    Cleopatra did mention Kennedy.

And cleopatra wasn't ugly, she was pretty normal looking.
    No nose, would not fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

12. Post #12
    October 2011
    77 Posts
    Usually a fan of the ERB but this one was a pretty big let down.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    May 2011
    5,226 Posts
    I waited a month, dying with eagerness, for a new ERB, and I got... this

I mean, it's not bad... it's more of "I really don't care about either of these figures, nor know much about them, so..."

Ah well. Steve Jobs one is apparently next.

14. Post #14
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,075 Posts
    Adolf hitler and Vader was one of second one i think and still there best

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)