1. Post #161
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts

This was not rape, she did not tie him up at gunpoint and shove a giant dildo in his ass.
    there's a difference between violent rape, which is what you are describing, and sexual assault, but both are bad and illegal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

2. Post #162
    February 2010
    6,743 Posts
    This was not rape, she did not tie him up at gunpoint and shove a giant dildo in his ass.
    Rape is forcing someone to have sex with you. It doesn't matter how it's done, if you force someone to have sex with you, it's rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #163
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Rape:

1. the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sexual intercourse.
    2. any act of sexual intercourse that is forced upon a person.

This was rape, the dude was forced to have sex.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #164
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,629 Posts
    As if that's the only definition of rape out there. She forced him to have sex with her, even though he did not want to (in other words, he was not consenting). Therefore, it is rape.

5. Post #165
    December 2011
    286 Posts
    Fuck, lucky bastard, that's my high school goal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    August 2009
    8,214 Posts
    Why does it matter if they are a virgin? I mean this as a legitimate question.

7. Post #167
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    You went straight from not reading it to repeating what was already said BECAUSE you didn't read. Nice
    okay well i apologize for repeating what was already said.

8. Post #168
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Grow the fuck up and learn to put things you're not proud of behind you and do better next time
    You're seriously saying a FUCKING RAPE VICTIM should learn to DO BETTER NEXT TIME?

Fuck you, you piece of shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12 (list)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,416 Posts
    FP's moral crusaders are funny.

Tell me why he should feel bad about smashing that
    Poster of the year 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

10. Post #170

April 2012
    118 Posts
    You're seriously saying a FUCKING RAPE VICTIM should learn to DO BETTER NEXT TIME?

Fuck you, you piece of shit.
    calm down kiddo.

He was consenting, if he didn't want to have sex with her he could have resisted, he's 16.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11 (list)

11. Post #171
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    calm down kiddo.

He was consenting, if he didn't want to have sex with her he could have resisted, he's 16.
    he's older than you i don't really think you can call him kiddo.
    and lack of resistance doesn't imply consent. that's a very dangerous precedent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

12. Post #172
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    calm down kiddo.

Why do I have a feeling you would have a totally different opinion on this matter if it was a man raping a girl?

NorseTech posted:
    She was consenting, if she didn't want to have sex with him she could have resisted, she's 16.

13. Post #173

June 2011
    593 Posts
    AGAIN: HE ISN'T SAYING HE WAS RAPED
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,983 Posts

What the fuck kind of logic is this? And you're not the only one saying it, which is even more baffling. Do you tell a woman who was raped "Well, you're old enough, you should have resisted?" Of course not!

Christ on a cracker, what is with all the victim blaming here? If this was a 16 year old girl and a 28 year old male professor, 99% of the posters here would be saying "I hope that fucker rots in prison" rather than "Fucking whiny prick. Doesn't realize how lucky he is."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

15. Post #175

April 2012
    118 Posts
    he's older than you i don't really think you can call him kiddo.
    and lack of resistance doesn't imply consent. that's a very dangerous precedent.
    I think I can, because I just did.

So you're saying she drugged him before? Because I didn't see that anywhere in the article.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

16. Post #176
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    calm down kiddo.

He never consented.

No consent = Rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    "The victim told police about the sexual encounter. He said Wilson called him out of class to say he had left something behind in her classroom.

When he arrived, she pushed him against the wall and touched him. She then led him to a closet, took off his clothes and had sex with him, according to a police report.

In his statement to police, the victim said he was ashamed of what happened and that Wilson took his virginity"

Totally not rape guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #178

March 2012
    321 Posts
    List of why this is stupid:

She's hot.
    He's 16 for fucks sakes, in the uk it's acceptable. That's hardly taking advantage of a minor.

Reasons why it's unacceptable:

They got caught.
    It was in a public place\school.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #179
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    It doesn't matter if force is used, and in fact if he did consent it can still be considered rape because she put him in a position of duress where it was impossible for him to say no.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    List of why this is stupid:
    She's hot.
    He's 16 for fucks sakes, in the uk it's acceptable. That's hardly taking advantage of a minor.
    Neither of those things matter at all if he didn't consent.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #181
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Rape apologists are one of the worst fucking kinds of people on this earth. Holy fucking shit how can anyone excuse rape?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

22. Post #182
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    Hes in denial which i assume is common with rape victims esp male rape victims in a patriarchal society
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

23. Post #183
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    I think I can, because I just did.

So you're saying she drugged him before? Because I didn't see that anywhere in the article.
    when did i say she drugged him lol, drugged doesn't appear in anything i said
    lack of resistance could mean fear, just because he's a 16 year old boy doesn't mean he's this powerful macho dude who can take down a 28 year old woman.

and the article, if you cared to read:
    "The victim told police about the sexual encounter. He said Wilson called him out of class to say he had left something behind in her classroom.

When he arrived, she pushed him against the wall and touched him. She then led him to a closet, took off his clothes and had sex with him, according to a police report."

he didn't even enter the classroom because he wanted sex, no consent there.
    and when it comes to the pushing and the fact that the teacher took his clothes off, it's hard to see where the consent started, especially if you read this part:
    "He told police about the relationship last month after she started sending him topless pictures of herself to his cellphone, which made him feel 'uncomfortable' according to police."

24. Post #184

April 2012
    118 Posts
    What the fuck kind of logic is this? And you're not the only one saying it, which is even more baffling. Do you tell a woman who was raped "Well, you're old enough, you should have resisted?" Of course not!

Christ on a cracker, what is with all the victim blaming here? If this was a 16 year old girl and a 28 year old male professor, 99% of the posters here would be saying "I hope that fucker rots in prison" rather than "Fucking whiny prick. Doesn't realize how lucky he is."
    Women can't really fight back unless they know martial arts or have a weapon, so that's a totally different situation.

(User was banned for this post ("Sexism" - Autumn))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 14Winner Winner x 1 (list)

25. Post #185
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,629 Posts
    Rape apologists are one of the worst fucking kinds of people on this earth. Holy fucking shit how can anyone excuse rape?
    By being blinded by their own raging hormones/erections. "I think the rapist was hot. Therefore, it wasn't rape." Stupidest fucking argument ever.

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    Women can't really fight back unless they know martial arts or have a weapon, so that's a totally different situation.
    Oh boy is my face red.

Alright guys we just got trolled. I guess there's nothing left to do but file the report.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #187
    my manboobs are so large that they look like tits
    October 2011
    1,866 Posts
    Ok, now I know you're a complete moron, thanks for clearing that up mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Chile Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

28. Post #188
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    right, martial arts is where women develop muscle function
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

29. Post #189
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    17,060 Posts
    FP's moral crusaders are funny.

Tell me why he should feel bad about smashing that
    because the woman is hideous

and well, his teacher
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #190
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,983 Posts
    No, it's not a completely different situation. That's actually one of the biggest problems here, with many people refusing to acknowledge that the rape of a male is a serious problem. Just because he's a 16 year old male does not mean he has the ability or willpower to resist a female rapist just based on the knowledge that it's a woman.

31. Post #191

April 2012
    118 Posts
    when did i say she drugged him lol, drugged doesn't appear in anything i said
    lack of resistance could mean fear, just because he's a 16 year old boy doesn't mean he's this powerful macho dude who can take down a 28 year old woman.

and the article, if you cared to read:

When he arrived, she pushed him against the wall and touched him. She then led him to a closet, took off his clothes and had sex with him, according to a police report."

and when it comes to the pushing and the fact that the teacher took his clothes off, it's hard to see where the consent started, especially if you read this part:
    "He told police about the relationship last month after she started sending him topless pictures of herself to his cellphone, which made him feel 'uncomfortable' according to police."
    It might not have been what he was expecting, but that doesn't mean suprises can't be good

and when it comes to the pushing and the fact that the teacher took his clothes off, it's hard to see where the consent started
    Difficult to get it on with clothes on

lol
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

32. Post #192

June 2011
    593 Posts
    Hes in denial which i assume is common with rape victims esp male rape victims in a patriarchal society
    that is a possibility, but even the police apparently don't think he was raped so because she isn't charged with rape
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

33. Post #193
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,629 Posts
    Okay, now that's just sexist right there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #194
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,983 Posts
    that is a possibility, but even the police apparently don't think he was raped so because she isn't charged with rape
    Maybe the kid is just too ashamed or mortified to admit it was rape.

Hell, look at some of the posters in this thread: there's more than a dozen people here ridiculing him! It's no wonder that men are too ashamed to report rape when it happens to them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

35. Post #195
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    NorseTech just stop. You've already ousted yourself as a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

36. Post #196

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Okay, now that's just sexist right there.
    No it's not. Women are not as physically strong as men, same way in all mammals, it's a fact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

37. Post #197
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,629 Posts
    She is being charged with Unlawful Sexual Activity, which is a pretty vague charge. It's no "sexual assault" charge, but still...

38. Post #198
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    Rape is actually a very very hard crime to prove, especially in the case of a male being raped. What they do know is that regardless of the circumstances, they have enough evidence to convict her of sexual misconduct.

Also, the fact she has an $85,000 bail means that she is being charged with a very serious felony.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #199

April 2012
    118 Posts
    NorseTech just stop. You've already ousted yourself as a troll.
    Keep that door locked tight! no, cement it shut!

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,629 Posts
    No it's not. Women are not as physically strong as men, same way in all mammals, it's a fact.
    Only if you're a misogynist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)