1. Post #41
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    welcome to the internet where males can never be raped and females can never be rapists (as long as they're at least 8/10!!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 31Funny Funny x 5 (list)

2. Post #42
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    2,637 Posts
    Lucky little shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    -
    May 2006
    10,104 Posts
    you honestly think that a 16 year old boy is fit to know what he wants his cock in - what fucking planet are you on, the boy was clearly taken advantage of
    No, I didn't say he wasn't exploited. I said I'm sure it wasn't rape. She didn't tie him down, she didn't drug him, and she's willowy as hell. A sixteen-year-old would've had the strength to overpower her if he wanted to. And the article doesn't make it sound like it was one incident, it seems to have happened a number of times. I think he was a very willing participant, and so it does not satisfy the legal definition of sexual assault. Statutory rape, perhaps. But no more.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    Ms. Wilson...

Thats sort of a weird name to remember
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #45
    -
    May 2006
    10,104 Posts
    What she IS guilty of is exploitation of a minor, breach of trust, and having relations with a minor over whom she held a position of authority.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 10Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    What she IS guilty of is exploitation of a minor, breach of trust, and having relations with a minor over whom she held a position of authority.
    so basically what you're saying is it's rape

thanks for clearing that up bud
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 18Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,881 Posts
    No, I didn't say he wasn't exploited. I said I'm sure it wasn't rape. She didn't tie him down, she didn't drug him, and she's willowy as hell. A sixteen-year-old would've had the strength to overpower her if he wanted to. And the article doesn't make it sound like it was one incident, it seems to have happened a number of times. I think he was a very willing participant, and so it does not satisfy the legal definition of sexual assault. Statutory rape, perhaps. But no more.
    Statutory rape is still rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 9Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #48
    -
    May 2006
    10,104 Posts
    I'm talking about rape as sexual assault in this case, Morgoth.

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    7,209 Posts
    Stacie Miller of the Kissimmee Police Department told Fox: 'She was having sex with one of her students when she was working. She definitely took advantage of this child.'

He's 16, how is he being taken advantage of?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

10. Post #50
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    Stacie Miller of the Kissimmee Police Department told Fox: 'She was having sex with one of her students when she was working. She definitely took advantage of this child.'

He's 16, how is he being taken advantage of?
    idk maybe if you read the fucking article or this thread you would get an inkling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

11. Post #51
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    idk maybe if you read the fucking article or this thread you would get an inkling
    He's 16 years old and could easily have stopped it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    There was a few teachers in my school I would have fucked when I was 16...sure she shouldn't do it with a student while she was working but people are making this out to be so much worse than it really is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #53
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    3,445 Posts
    There was a few teachers in my school I would have fucked when I was 16...sure she shouldn't do it with a student while she was working but people are making this out to be so much worse than it really is.
    No, no we really aren't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #54
    December 2009
    4,419 Posts
    "she didn't tie him down, therefore it isn't rape"
    Also, there doesn't need to be physical force for it to be rape. There can be fear of force, or fear of other repercussions for resisting. And he didn't report it at first because hey, guess what, rape is shameful, especially if it's a guy that's raped, because then everyone's all "ooh it's not rape I would hit that he must be a weak little fag or something".
    So, she's guilty of... rape... rape... and rape.
    Oh yeah, definitely not rape. Even though all three of those are rape.

But, if he didn't want to at the time, why isn't this rape? Or am I just dumb?
    Kacy Christine Wilson, 28, faces charges of unlawful sexual activity with certain minors
    Aka, faces charges of
    guess what
    rape

I want that SA :tvtropes: emote over here.

And you fuckers do know that the South Park "...nice" thing is satire, right, not supposed to be taken seriously because saying it seriously means you're a horrible person?
    You do know that, right?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13Dumb Dumb x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    No, no we really aren't.
    I didn't mean us.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    15,097 Posts
    He's 16 years old and could easily have stopped it.
    Yeah because all guys are big and muscly with all women being skinny and weak.

Of course whether or not he physically could have stopped it or not is irrelevant, she abused a position of trust to get with a student, who is now regretting it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

17. Post #57
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,159 Posts
    I'm talking about rape as sexual assault in this case, Morgoth.
    Well rape is more than that.
    But yeah, that's how pretty much everyone sees it.

18. Post #58
    Abused by Girlfriend
    January 2010
    19,643 Posts
    neat
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #59
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    hey guys I created a helpful diagram regarding rape

male authority figure taking advantage of underage children > rape
    unattractive female authority figure taking advantage of underage children > rape
    attractive female authority figure taking advantage of underage children > totally rad!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny x 17Agree x 8Dumb x 3Winner x 2Informative x 1Useful x 1 (list)

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    8,304 Posts
    Yeah because all guys are big and muscly with all women being skinny and weak.
    Where did I say this?

He could have yelled out or done something. She wasn't being violent based on the article.

21. Post #61
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,710 Posts
    WHAT a faggot for complaining! You gotta take what you can get nowadays and that's not bad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    WHAT a faggot for complaining! You gotta take what you can get nowadays and that's not bad.
    I don't know you enough to be able to tell if you're trolling or not

please be trolling
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 13 (list)

23. Post #63
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    4,328 Posts
    Wow, this thread is a disaster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 12Funny Funny x 3 (list)

24. Post #64
    December 2009
    4,419 Posts
    Yes, yes, you would fuck a sheep at the first chance, and you jizz yourself watching little girls at the playground, we get it.
    Not every guy is as desperate for sex as you, though.

I think the 16 y/o didn't mind the sex but since the end of the school year is near and slacked way too much knew he was going to fail most his exams and took advantage of the situation. Thus getting laid and passing the year ,like a bosss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    April 2012
    3,363 Posts
    "she didn't tie him down, therefore it isn't rape"
    Also, there doesn't need to be physical force for it to be rape. There can be fear of force, or fear of other repercussions for resisting. And he didn't report it at first because hey, guess what, rape is shameful, especially if it's a guy that's raped, because then everyone's all "ooh it's not rape I would hit that he must be a weak little fag or something".

So, she's guilty of... rape... rape... and rape.
    Oh yeah, definitely not rape. Even though all three of those are rape.

Aka, faces charges of
    guess what
    rape

I want that SA :tvtropes: emote over here.

And you fuckers do know that the South Park "...nice" thing is satire, right, not supposed to be taken seriously because saying it seriously means you're a horrible person?
    You do know that, right?
    Okay, I just didn't know that "unlawful sexual activity with certain minors" is another way of saying statutory rape. Although in hindsight, I don't know what else it could be.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

26. Post #66
    August 2009
    1,046 Posts
    It is difficult to have sex with a woman if you don't want to and haven't been harassed or blackmailed by her in some way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

27. Post #67
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,079 Posts
    I thought this thread was about the news story, not about people complaining about jokes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

28. Post #68
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    I thought this thread was about the news story, not about people complaining about jokes
    what thread are you reading
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #69
    >implications unpleasant
    June 2008
    11,079 Posts
    what thread are you reading
    Could be any thread that you post in because that's basically what happens.

Edited:

I'm not gonna discuss this and further derail the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #70
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    jokes about rape aren't funny

Edited:

oh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    February 2008
    646 Posts
    I personally wouldn't have minded, but clearly he did... and even thought he should have been able to say no it's not uncommon for rape victims to be too shocked to say anything.

My guess would have to be that he was too horny to refuse and afterwards was ashamed, which would still put the teacher responsible even though she only seduced him(But all rape isn't violent so I guess it could still be classified as rape).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

32. Post #72
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    ohhhhhh
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #73
    Dennab
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    hey guys I created a helpful diagram regarding rape

male authority figure taking advantage of underage children > rape
    unattractive female authority figure taking advantage of underage children > rape
    attractive female authority figure taking advantage of underage children > totally rad!!
    This is true though admit it

When the victim is 16
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,172 Posts
    I'm surprised that there aren't a multitude of "Why the fuck would you give that up? She's hot!" posts. I was expecting one every other post, but for once, people are more concerned about the victim.

What a twist, Facepunch.
    facepunch is a hivemind, let's blame all of facepunch for a few users posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

35. Post #75
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts

When the victim is 16
    no
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

36. Post #76
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts
    If the genders were reversed, everyone would be calling the teacher a monster.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 34Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts

When the victim is 16
    how does his age have anything to do with it

unwanted, non-consensual sex = rape

its pretty cut and dry

if he'd wanted it he'd obviously NOT go to the authorities over it to rat her out
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

38. Post #78
    Ms. Andry
    August 2005
    10,038 Posts
    everyone is
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,099 Posts
    Well, do you feel surprised?

40. Post #80
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,562 Posts
    they would but that's because dumb nerdy desperate retards on the internet can't comprehend why someone wouldn't want to have sex with an attractive woman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)