Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I don't when did I say I did?
    When you said he consented to sex.

2. Post #322

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Though I'm going to go ahead and say that I believe it probably was rape. Simply because I'm leaving soon.
    Fair enough, these jackasses think it WAS RAPE NO DOUBT BOUT IT CUZ THEY READ BRIEF SENSATIONALIST ARTICLE ON FACEPUNCH NEWS SUB-FORUM!!!!!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

3. Post #323
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    You didn't, which only makes a better reason for you to probably not ask that question. Unless you know what was on his mind, you probably shouldn't ask us if we did.

Also, you haven't responded to those links I posted. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by...les_by_females Try this one on for size.

4. Post #324

April 2012
    118 Posts
    When you said he consented to sex.
    I didn't say that, I said there is no evidence that he wasn't consenting

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    You vehemently defending your idea that this wasn't rape implies that you believe you know that he consented to the sex.

Stacie Miller of the Kissimmee Police Department told Fox: 'She was having sex with one of her students when she was working. She definitely took advantage of this child.'

The victim told police about the sexual encounter. He said Wilson called him out of class to say he had left something behind in her classroom.

When he arrived, she pushed him against the wall and touched him. She then led him to a closet, took off his clothes and had sex with him, according to a police report.

In his statement to police, the victim said he was ashamed of what happened and that Wilson took his virginity

He stated: 'It's bad, that when I grow up and think about my first time, I have to think about Ms Wilson.'

He told police about the relationship last month after she started sending him topless pictures of herself to his cellphone, which made him feel 'uncomfortable' according to police.
    This quote happens to be in great contrast to that idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    Fair enough, these jackasses think it WAS RAPE NO DOUBT BOUT IT CUZ THEY READ BRIEF SENSATIONALIST ARTICLE ON FACEPUNCH NEWS SUB-FORUM!!!!!"
    Meanwhile you say it WASN'T RAPE NO DOUBT ABOUT IT BECAUSE SHE WAS HOT AND HE HAD AN ERECTION EVEN THOUGH ERECTIONS ARE INVOLUNTARY AND IN NO WAY INDICATIVE OF WHETHER OR NOT HE WAS ACTUALLY CONSENTING.

See? I can exaggerate viewpoints, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    I didn't say that, I said there is no evidence that he wasn't consenting
    Consent isn't even legally valid when a minor actually explicitly consents to a much older adult.

What makes you think implied consent of all things is even remotely valid in this case?

8. Post #328

April 2012
    118 Posts
    You didn't, which only makes a better reason for you to probably not ask that question. Unless you know what was on his mind, you probably shouldn't ask us if we did.

Also, you haven't responded to those links I posted. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by...les_by_females Try this one on for size.
    Statutory female-on-male rape

Several widely publicized cases of female-on-male statutory rape in the United States involved school teachers raping their underage students. (See e.g. Mary Kay Letourneau or Debra Lafave)
    Boy, that sure is a fountain of enlightenment you have there

Edited:

Consent isn't even legally valid when a minor actually explicitly consents to a much older adult.

What makes you think implied consent of all things is even remotely valid in this case?
    I'm not speaking from a legal standpoint

Edited:

You vehemently defending your idea that this wasn't rape implies that you believe you know that he consented to the sex.

This quote happens to be in great contrast to that idea.
    I'm defending the idea of a neutral standpoint, which is all I hope anyone to gain by reading this brief internet news article
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

9. Post #329
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    Boy, that sure is a fountain of enlightenment you have there
    I was hoping you would have caught this part:

Much like female erectile response and contrary to popular opinion, male erectile response is involuntary,[21][22] meaning that a man need not consent for his penis to become erect and be placed in a woman's vagina.
    Edited:

I'm defending the idea of a neutral standpoint, which is all I hope anyone to gain by reading this brief internet news article
    If you were speaking from a neutral standpoint you would have at least allowed the possibility that it MIGHT have been rape. Instead you're just defending the idea that it wasn't and never could be.

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    I'm not speaking from a legal standpoint
    So you are speaking from a moral standpoint.

So you think it is morally acceptable for a teacher to take advantage of a much younger student for sex on the basis of implied consent.

11. Post #331
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts

So you think it is morally acceptable for a teacher to take advantage of a much younger student for sex on the basis of implied consent.
    Can I just add to this that, while morals are subjective, the majority of people in certain groups (like, say, facepunch) tend to share the same moral views? So pretty much if the majority of people think something is morally wrong, and you're the only one that doesn't, you're pretty much outmatched when it comes to actually arguing said morals.

12. Post #332

April 2012
    118 Posts
    I was hoping you would have caught this part:

Edited:

If you were speaking from a neutral standpoint you would have at least allowed the possibility that it MIGHT have been rape. Instead you're just defending the idea that it wasn't and never could be.
    I already pointed out that sex organs can be stimulated without emotional consent from the person.

I just said there is no evidence that it was forced in any way. Causing me to lean twards the idea that he consented.

Edited:

My moral standpoint says if he was willing and she was willing and he was of age as was she, I see nothing wrong.

13. Post #333

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Can I just add to this that, while morals are subjective, the majority of people in certain groups (like, say, facepunch) tend to share the same moral views? So pretty much if the majority of people think something is morally wrong, and you're the only one that doesn't, you're pretty much outmatched when it comes to actually arguing said morals.
    Exactly, which is why I'm not sure why I even bother.

14. Post #334
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    I already pointed out that sex organs can be stimulated without emotional consent from the person.

I just said there is no evidence that it was forced in any way. Causing me to lean twards the idea that he consented.
    Then you aren't being neutral. And there is evidence. It might not be ENOUGH evidence for you but you have to admit that it's there.

15. Post #335
    USER HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED FROM REALITY - RETRY CONNECTION IN 5 MINUTES
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    I already pointed out that sex organs can be stimulated without emotional consent from the person. I just said there is no evidence that it was forced in any way. Causing me to lean twards the idea that he consented.
    Except...you know...the part where it said he was pushed and touched by the teacher after being lured into a room.

16. Post #336
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts

Rape: sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. A person who commits an act of rape is known as a rapist. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or with a person who is incapable of valid consent.

Notice how it there are more methods are rape than just force?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

17. Post #337

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Then you aren't being neutral. And there is evidence. It might not be ENOUGH evidence for you but you have to admit that it's there.
    Show me evidence
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

18. Post #338
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,573 Posts

and I'm still leaning on the idea that you're wrong

maybe its because you are

blatantly and indisputably
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

19. Post #339

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Except...you know...the part where it said he was pushed and touched by the teacher after being lured into a room.
    Touched? You mean she stroked his crotch a couple of times during the encounter?

If something comes in contact with my crotch and I'm not remotely thinking about sex, I don't get a boner.

Edited:

and I'm still leaning on the idea that you're wrong

maybe its because you are

blatantly and indisputably
    about what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

20. Post #340
    quality poster
    Dennab
    August 2009
    12,242 Posts
    and because all evidence points to it being true
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

21. Post #341

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Rape: sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. A person who commits an act of rape is known as a rapist. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or with a person who is incapable of valid consent.

Notice how it there are more methods are rape than just force?
    But none were present
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

22. Post #342
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    Show me evidence
    Besides the shit we already showed you? Like the unwanted sexual advances and being lured to the scene of the eventual crime under false pretenses and whatnot? Because if you refuse to even consider those pieces of evidence then I refuse to believe you are anything other than a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

23. Post #343
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    2,266 Posts
    But none were present

I don't know about you, but using my skill in maths I count about three present factors.

And maybe a bit of force as well considering the article.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    Touched? You mean she stroked his crotch a couple of times during the encounter?

If something comes in contact with my crotch and I'm not remotely thinking about sex, I don't get a boner.
    How many of the things that came into contact with your crotch were people who were trying to have sex with you even though you didn't want to?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #345

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Besides the shit we already showed you? Like the unwanted sexual advances and being lured to the scene of the eventual crime under false pretenses and whatnot? Because if you refuse to even consider those pieces of evidence then I refuse to believe you are anything other than a troll.
    If they were unwanted why didn't he resist?

So what if she didn't say "come in here so i can have sex with you", just because he walked in there expecting something else doesnt mean he can't, you know, change priorities.

Did he just sit there staring at his forgotten pencil reaching for it while she fondled him?

Be realistic people

This is like the third circle we've gone in I'm done

26. Post #346
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    5,199 Posts

If it's consensual then he was not taken advantage of.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

27. Post #347
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    If they were unwanted why didn't he resist? So what if she didn't say "come in here so i can have sex with you", just because he walked in there expecting something else doesnt mean he can't, you know, change priorities. Did he just sit there staring at his forgotten pencil reaching for it while she fondled him? Be realistic people This is like the third circle we've gone in I'm done
    For fuck's sake maybe he did resist but he was overpowered. Maybe he tried to resist but she coerced him.

28. Post #348

April 2012
    118 Posts
    How many of the things that came into contact with your crotch were people who were trying to have sex with you even though you didn't want to?
    If this thing came onto me

It would not progress without a fight to the death

because, you know, I WOULDN'T CONSENT TO IT

29. Post #349
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts
    If they were unwanted why didn't he resist?

So what if she didn't say "come in here so i can have sex with you", just because he walked in there expecting something else doesnt mean he can't, you know, change priorities.

Did he just sit there staring at his forgotten pencil reaching for it while she fondled him?

Be realistic people

This is like the third circle we've gone in I'm done
    What makes you think he didn't resist? Just because it wasn't a successful attempt to resist doesn't mean he didn't resist.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

30. Post #350

April 2012
    118 Posts
    For fuck's sake maybe he did resist but he was overpowered. Maybe he tried to resist but she coerced him.
    How?

31. Post #351
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,573 Posts
    no no that's silly she'd have to be some kind of karate master to take on a 16 year old boy!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

32. Post #352

April 2012
    118 Posts
    What makes you think he didn't resist? Just because it wasn't a successful attempt to resist doesn't mean he didn't resist.
    what makes you think he did?

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    12,135 Posts
    she is in a position of authority over him

generally teenagers don't think of their teachers as anything else other than a teacher

even seeing a teacher at a super market is strange even when it shouldn't be

but also there are a lot of lonely people on face punch :\ she doesn't even look that good

34. Post #354
    Dennab
    February 2006
    22,239 Posts
    What do you mean how? Maybe she used physical force to overpower him like IT SAYS in the article.

35. Post #355

April 2012
    118 Posts
    no no that's silly she'd have to be some kind of karate master to take on a 16 year old boy!!!
    Most kids are well in to puberty by 16, the male "strength spurt" happens around 13, 14 usually

Edited:

What do you mean how? Maybe she used physical force to overpower him like IT SAYS in the article.
    doesn't say overpowered nor does it strictly imply that, try again

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    5,750 Posts

Can I requote this?

Much like female erectile response and contrary to popular opinion, male erectile response is involuntary,[21][22] meaning that a man need not consent for his penis to become erect and be placed in a woman's vagina.
    Your penis has a mind of it's own. If someone's going to rub your crotch, even if it looks like that, your penis will be saying "yes" while your brain is trying to say "no".

37. Post #357
    ultimate poster
    November 2007
    13,573 Posts

ok so now you're pulling the internet tough guy "gee I as a priveleged and apparently oblivious suburban teenager would sure handle that super stressful situation in a logical manner" routine
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #358
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    NorseTech: complete fucking idiot or pridefully ignorant jackass? You decide.

39. Post #359

April 2012
    118 Posts
    Can I requote this?

Your penis has a mind of it's own. If someone's going to rub your crotch, even if it looks like that, your penis will be saying "yes" while your brain is trying to say "no".
    I don't think it would be possible to get a hard-on to something I'm not remotely interested in

And I've tried jackin off without having some fresh thoughts, it's almost impossible.

Edited:

NorseTech: complete fucking idiot or pridefully ignorant jackass? You decide.
    How enlightening

40. Post #360

March 2012
    321 Posts
    Neither of those things matter at all if he didn't consent.
    He never said he was raped.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)