1. Post #201
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Title 8, Chapter 12, Subchapter II, Part VIII details penalty provisions, not definitions.
    Yes, and this defines the illegal behaviour:

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States
    at any time or place other than as designated by immigration
    officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration
    officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United
    States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the
    willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first
    commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or
    imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent
    commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or
    imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both...
    If you want to play the definition game, though, fine:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1101
    (3) The term “alien” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.
    Alien is defined (and I'm sure there is a more specific specification further down, but I don't feel like reading that shit (Cornell needs better bullet spacing)) there and then the illegal activities that deem them to be unlawful are defined in the aforementioned section.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

2. Post #202
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Who the fuck are YOU to dictate what YOU'RE doing? Who are you to dictate what our GOVERNMENT should do?

If you're going to use fucking arguments like that apply them to yourself as well and then shut the fuck up, or don't use them.

What do I do? I work IT. I help people fix their computers and electronics. I am also going to university where I am getting a degree in pathology so I can help research cures for viruses and disease.

What the fuck do YOU do
    I don't have to prove shit. I'm not the one saying unskilled workers don't belong here.

And what are your credentials? 20 years old, you can't have more than an associate's degree. You work "IT?" So you sit behind a desk and tell people to turn their computers on and off? Fucking please. You're worthless. You don't belong in this country.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,879 Posts
    Who the fuck are YOU to dictate what YOU'RE doing? Who are you to dictate what our GOVERNMENT should do?

If you're going to use fucking arguments like that apply them to yourself as well and then shut the fuck up, or don't use them.

What do I do? I work IT. I help people fix their computers and electronics. I am also going to university where I am getting a degree in pathology so I can help research cures for viruses and disease.

What the fuck do YOU do
    You working at IT doesn't qualify as a valuable skill. You would be denied citizenship to the United States if you were an immigrant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #204
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,325 Posts

What the fuck do YOU do
    He's being egalitarian, you are arguing for the privileged status of people born in the US and you need to justify it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

5. Post #205
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,816 Posts
    He's 20. What the fuck is he doing right now that's so valuable to America?

Edited:

He's stealing our jobs, not paying taxes, and he shouldn't have a driver's license.

Whatever Micky Dees job or undergrad course he's engaged in right now was stolen from a valuable, hard-working, true American.
    I'm 20. I help people process traffic tickets. I provide a service of convenience.

is it needed? No. It is desired. But it pays money and its something I'm comfortable doing as I move up the chain.

This entire thread has gone to shit. It's posting shit so fast that nobody seems to have noticed the dramatic reading of the Preamble by Kirk that I posted a page ago.

There is no right answer to this, thats why we have a system where it is debated and challenged constantly.

Even if everyone in THIS generation agrees on it, give it a generation, and the law will be challenged again, and the cycle continues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #206
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Yes, and this defines the illegal behaviour:

If you want to play the definition game, though, fine:
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1101

Alien is defined (and I'm sure there is a more specific specification further down, but I don't feel like reading that shit (Cornell needs better bullet spacing)) there and then the illegal activities that deem them to be unlawful are defined in the aforementioned section.
    Now find me the part upon which this was 'paraphrased':

Why the fuck should someone who ISN'T supposed to be here get identification and a job when there are millions of US CITIZENS, who should COME FIRST, that don't have either?
    (if you don't want to, that's fine. You took up the banner for Faze, who refused to do so.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

7. Post #207
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,040 Posts
    And what are your credentials? 20 years old, you can't have more than an associate's degree. You work "IT?" So you sit behind a desk and tell people to turn their computers on and off? Fucking please. You're worthless. You don't belong in this country.
    IT's something you can outsource to India with one in-house technician.
    He's probably consuming far more than he's worth on the free market in wages, and is a definite blemish on our economy.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

8. Post #208
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I don't have to prove shit. I'm not the one saying unskilled workers don't belong here.

You have to prove just as much as I do, you shitstain. If you're going to demand proof from me I demand proof from you. You're on the side of illegal immigrants. PROVE that YOU aren't a fucking illegal.

(User was banned for this post ("Flaming" - Jaanus))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #209

You are referring to me in part here so I'll give my story...I'm 25, SQL DBA and I make 85k a year. I pay 3000 out of every paycheck to uncle sam. I'd love to hear more about you and what gives you the right to come in here flaming everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

10. Post #210
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    also right now the shortage of jobs occurs in the higher-paying markets, the lower and extremely low paying jobs are over-saturated with open places but they don't pay enough for a lot of americans to survive on, that is what increased the demand for illegal immigration. either illegal immigrants do these jobs or they get outsourced.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    806 Posts
    You have to prove just as much as I do, you shitstain. If you're going to demand proof from me I demand proof from you. You're on the side of illegal immigrants. PROVE that YOU aren't a fucking illegal.
    You see other humans as so inherently worthless when not sufficiently trained that they don't even deserve to live in the same country you do. I think you're the shitstain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #212
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    You're on the side of illegal immigrants. PROVE that YOU aren't a fucking illegal.
    okay just stop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

13. Post #213
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Your job could be exported to India for a quarter of the wages you're sucking up.

You're a goddamn leech. Get out of my fucking country. You don't belong here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #214
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts
    that makes no sense

there's just as much a point for an illegal to own a gun as there is for a legal to own a gun

Edited:

idk maybe if I hated brown people I would be able to understand your viewpoint better
    definition of quality post 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Late Late x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

15. Post #215
    (if you don't want to, that's fine. You took up the banner for Faze, who refused to do so.)
    He beat me to it by a minute. Sorry I have a life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,325 Posts
    You are referring to me in part here so I'll give my story...I'm 25, SQL DBA and I make 85k a year. I pay 3000 out of every paycheck to uncle sam. I'd love to hear more about you and what gives you the right to come in here flaming everybody.
    I don't think you understand what he's saying

He's saying why should immigrants have to prove themselves worthy of citizenship but not people born in the US

The point is neither should have to

17. Post #217
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,816 Posts
    Your job could be exported to India for a quarter of the wages you're sucking up.

You're a goddamn leech. Get out of my fucking country.
    And your bandwidth could be allocated to a college thats researching things that will actually help, instead you're using it to flame and post on a forum.

you're a leech as well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,879 Posts
    He's a lawyer.

And he doesn't have to prove shit to you. You're the one arguing that your right to citizenship should be based on marketable skills. And you don't even live up to your own expectations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3 (list)

19. Post #219

"IT" is a pretty blanket statement and goes from tier 1 helpdesk all the way to executive management. Shut the fuck up with your dumbass assumptions.

20. Post #220
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    He beat me to it by a minute. Sorry I have a life.
    Oh yeah, I'm sure he did. Yeah, you spent an hour posting conservative blogs, but you were JUST ABOUT to post that before he did.

Uh huh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #221
    Mon
    April 2011
    4,102 Posts

goddamn man we didn't unban you for this shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #222
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    You see other humans as so inherently worthless when not sufficiently trained that they don't even deserve to live in the same country you do. I think you're the shitstain.
    I see other humans that are not trained or educated as a drain on our economy and THAT is why I believe they should not be here. You're acting like I'm advocating that they be rounded up and shot like animals. People like you, who take what others say out of context and use it to brutalise their viewpoint, are the shitstains.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

23. Post #223
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    "IT" is a pretty blanket statement and goes from tier 1 helpdesk all the way to executive management. Shut the fuck up with your dumbass assumptions.
    Hey pal you don't understand what's happening right now.

BIG SURPRISE.

24. Post #224
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts

You cannot export face to face technical support to India. And I work for minimum wage, so suck my dick.

Once again you evade what we claim from you.

You need to prove to us that YOU are not the leech. Either prove it or shut the fuck up. Until you prove that YOU deserve to be here what you say carries NO weight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

25. Post #225
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,040 Posts
    And your bandwidth could be allocated to a college thats researching things that will actually help, instead you're using it to flame and post on a forum.

you're a leech as well.
    Thank God that's not hypocritical because he's not the one arguing citizenship should be based on how parasitic one is or isn't.

~rEaDiNg CoMpReHeNsIoN~
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #226
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Now find me the part upon which this was 'paraphrased':

If you are so incompetent that you are unable to reason that I am obviously reading off of the definitions provided in the first Subchapter, you really shouldn't be wasting my time by pretending you know something I don't.

The act of crossing the border via illegitimate means is defined as being unlawful and apt reason for sentencing in Subchapter II. Ergo, it's fucking illegal. I'm not going to read through an entire law so that you can continue to fail at making a very simple logical connection.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

27. Post #227
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    Shut the fuck up with your dumbass assumptions.
    uh you didn't get the point
    he was being ironic by using the concept that there's such a thing as a worthless person in society which the other dude was harpin about.

it's pretty obvious that he doesn't actually believe any of that, but i think he was a little optimistic when it came to others comprehending his posts.

READ, THINK, then write a response.

28. Post #228
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    I see other humans that are not trained or educated as a drain on our economy and THAT is why I believe they should not be here. You're acting like I'm advocating that they be rounded up and shot like animals. People like you, who take what others say out of context and use it to brutalise their viewpoint, are the shitstains.
    And what does working IT for, at most, two years, earn you that experienced and cheap low-wage labor doesn't earn them?

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    1,502 Posts
    Yes.
    We are the shitstains.
    You say anyone who isn't a skilled worker is worthless.
    If you can't understand what is wrong with that then you have nothing to say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

30. Post #230
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    What are you saying here

31. Post #231
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    806 Posts
    Do you have any actual proof that they're a drain? Any time I've investigated this, immigration is an overwhelmingly net-positive, even in the case of illegal immigration.

So, you're baselessly suggesting that some people don't deserve to live here.

Prove that your asshole version of reality is correct.

32. Post #232
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,325 Posts

you're a leech as well.
    I do wonder about the level of people's basic comprehension skills sometimes

33. Post #233
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    If you are so incompetent that you are unable to reason that I am obviously reading off of the definitions provided in the first Subchapter, you really shouldn't be wasting my time by pretending you know something I don't.
    I don't. I'm not the one who said "the law states that US citizens come first."

(it doesn't)

34. Post #234
    I don't even know what's being discussed anymore, it's just people flaming each other, goddamn.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Portugal Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

35. Post #235
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    What are you saying here
    You're still in my country?

Do you have a graduate's degree yet?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

36. Post #236
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    I see other humans that are not trained or educated as a drain on our economy and THAT is why I believe they should not be here.
    and THAT is why lankist is poking holes in that by making sure you understand that "drain" is not objective in anyway and that setting up a precedent for such a concept has consequences.

37. Post #237
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    And what does working IT for, at most, two years, earn you that experienced and cheap low-wage labor doesn't earn them?
    Electronics Knowledge, the ability to put together a circuit board, programming knowledge, the ability to build and maintain electronics, the ability to dismantle and troubleshoot electronics, general customer service, etc. etc. etc.

38. Post #238
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,816 Posts
    Hey I'm just trying to draw attention from the shit flying faster than a speeding bullet that is this thread.

39. Post #239
    I once worked at a sperm bank, the food was terrible
    April 2011
    9,099 Posts
    illegal immigrants pay taxes, stop spreading drivel saying they don't

read the entire thread if you don't believe me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #240
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,325 Posts
    Thank God that's not hypocritical because he's not the one arguing citizenship should be based on how parasitic one is or isn't.

~rEaDiNg CoMpReHeNsIoN~
    It's getting pretty windy in here with all the points flying over people's heads
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)