1. Post #121
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    Free schooling for illegal immigrants? That is rather rare.

Both driver's licenses and school applications require documentation proving your history.
    Even then, according to Plyler v. Doe, they'd have to be schooled. I love the Supreme Court sometimes. (not sarcasm, this was a great ruling)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #122
    Yes it does.

The Constitution and all of its amendments are things the government CANNOT do (to ANYONE in this country), not things citizens CAN do.

Edited:

If you're trying to tell me what the goddamn law says, you need to cite the goddamn law.

See, this is the part where it becomes obvious that you've never even read a piece of legislation in your life and you're just pulling this "It's the law!" bullshit directly out of your ass.

Find the law you're referring to or stop hiding behind it.
    http://www.endillegalimmigration.com...ws/index.shtml

There ya go chief.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #123
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    I am not going to accept "end illegal immigration.com" as a legislative citation. That is an enormous list of irrelevant legislation which does not pertain to illegal immigration being illegal.

Cite the fucking law.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    Connoisseur of Maple Syrup, Guns, and Sex Toys
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    they can't steal jobs and at the same time not contribute to our economy, that is contradictory.
    Uh you obviously didn't read the rest of my post. Farmers, ranchers, rich land owners, etc. A lot of people hire illegal immigrants to do menial labour jobs such as picking certain crops, like apples and strawberries, taking care of animals, or cleaning their homes and land.

They pay these illegal immigrants under the table to avoid paying taxes, and pay them half or less of minimum wage to hire more workers at less cost.

These are jobs that unemployed americans could have, but can't, because the people hiring these types of jobs would rather have cheap illegals that they don't have to follow fair labour laws with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

5. Post #125
    I am not going to accept "end illegal immigration.com" as a legislative citation.

Cite the fucking law.
    They already did. I shouldn't have to re-invent the wheel for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #126
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    "The People" usually refers to anyone, not citizens, so the 2nd amendment makes no specification about who can have weapons. Why aren't non-citizens covered?
    Because the militia pre-text of the amendment is in the defense of this country, not another. An illegal immigrant is not recognised as being of loyalty to the United States.

Edited:
    I should mention that this is a "probably". I'm trying to find the actual ruling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    Awesome Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    40,352 Posts
    Uh you obviously didn't read the rest of my post. Farmers, ranchers, rich land owners, etc. A lot of people hire illegal immigrants to do menial labour jobs such as picking certain crops, like apples and strawberries, taking care of animals, or cleaning their homes and land.

They pay these illegal immigrants under the table to avoid paying taxes, and pay them half or less of minimum wage to hire more workers at less cost.

These are jobs that unemployed americans could have, but can't, because the people hiring these types of jobs would rather have cheap illegals that they don't have to follow fair labour laws with.
    so they do contribute to the economy

8. Post #128
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    They already did. I shouldn't have to re-invent the wheel for you.
    No.

YOU cite the fucking law.

What law says aliens do not belong in this country?

Cite it or shut the fuck up about the law.

None of the laws in that link address that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #129
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I'm sorry, from where are you deriving your authority from?

You know plenty of people said the same goddamn thing about your family.
    My authority? I'm half Native American. 'My family' and my people were here first. Get off my land.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #130
    They don't pay taxes.

Edited:

No.

YOU cite the fucking law.

What law says aliens do not belong in this country?

Cite it or shut the fuck up about the law.

None of the laws in that link address that.
    The fucking law was already cited. What the fuck do you want?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    My authority? I'm half Native American. 'My family' and my people were here first. Get off my land.
    You're also half illegal alien.

Your legs should go the fuck back to Europe.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,058 Posts
    Uh no. Sorry.

2nd Amendment to the Bill of Rights: The Right to Bear Arms reads as follows.
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The key phrase there is "the people", which refers to the people of the united states as coined in the very beginning of the united states constitution, which reads

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America."

"We the People of the United States"

Illegal Immigrants are not 'People of the United States', they are people of their home nation. If they're Mexican immigrants they are People of the United Mexican States. If they're Cuban immigrants, they are People of the Republic of Cuba, etc.

They do not become "People of the United States" until they gain citizenship, in which case whether or not they may garner civil rights from the United States Constitution is up to the law and our court system.
    That's a fascinatingly wrong way of reading the document.

The Constitution does not define "the People of the United States", but it does define aspects of the government. It says what the government can and cannot do, and explicitly does not define what a person can or cannot. That you are wrong is made explicit by virtue of the fact that where it does define citizenship, Amendment XIV, it also explicitly makes what you just said full of shit.
    All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

13. Post #133
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,880 Posts
    They don't pay taxes.
    Except they do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    No, they don't.

They don't pay taxes, they take jobs from American Citizens, they send half or more of the money they earn back to Mexico instead of spending it in America. How exactly is that contributing? Those are all DETRIMENTAL.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #135

Except they do.
    I'd love to find out how somebody with no social security number can do that.

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    October 2006
    1,880 Posts
    Read the fucking thread. We've already explained it to you multiple times.

17. Post #137
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    You're also half illegal alien.

Your legs should go the fuck back to Europe.
    Except that when my ancestors came over on the fucking boats there was no official government presiding over the entire goddamn land that had things like immigration laws, so no, they were not illegal aliens.

and if you want to use THAT argument, then you should go the fuck back to Europe entirely. At least part of me deserves to be here. What's your excuse?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

18. Post #138
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    The fucking law was already cited. What the fuck do you want?
    Then repeat what law.

I don't want your dumb fucking hyperlink. I don't need a hyperlink.

For instance:

49 USC Sec. 30165

Can you even tell me what this is referring to?

If so, please cite the law as such.

19. Post #139
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    808 Posts
    If the employer reports their pay (either lacking a SS#, or with a falsified one provided by the individual), they pay taxes. If they purchase goods, they pay taxes. If they own property, they pay taxes.

20. Post #140
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    Then repeat what law.

For instance:

49 USC Sec. 30165

That's a motor vehicle law. Title 49 is Transportation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #141
    Resplendent Reenactor
    June 2010
    18,333 Posts
    "People are way too fucking empathetic"

in a country where there's no healthcare
    It turns out, there is healthcare here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,058 Posts
    They don't pay taxes, they take jobs from American Citizens, they send half or more of the money they earn back to Mexico instead of spending it in America. How exactly is that contributing? Those are all DETRIMENTAL.
    This just in:
    -Payroll tax does not exist
    -There's a surplus of roofing and cheap agricultural labor in this country detrimentally affecting the job market
    -People in the US somehow manage to buy food, water, clothing, gasoline, power, shelter, and all the other necessities of life in Mexico

Stick around, because at 11, we'll explain how the reptoids rule the planet from their lunar sanctuary and how Ron Paul plans to save us from their New World Order!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

23. Post #143
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    The ruling, if it hasn't been posted:
    https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=h...ron-guizar.pdf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

24. Post #144
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Except that when my ancestors came over on the fucking boats there was no official government presiding over the entire goddamn land that had things like immigration laws, so no, they were not illegal aliens.

and if you want to use THAT argument, then you should go the fuck back to Europe entirely. At least part of me deserves to be here. What's your excuse?
    I'm Mestizo, I derive from Central America.

My family lived in Texas before it was annexed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #145
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,367 Posts
    because the people hiring these types of jobs would rather have cheap illegals that they don't have to follow fair labour laws with
    It's not really the fault of illegals that some unscrupulous employers don't follow labour laws or don't pay minimum wage
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #146
    President of the Westboro Baptist Church Fan Club
    Dennab
    February 2012
    2,084 Posts
    The constitution applies to everyone, not just citizens.

What this is doing is setting a precedent that only citizens have rights. That is simply not the case.
    So then, you believe that illegal immigrants have the right to vote?

27. Post #147
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    That's a motor vehicle law. Title 49 is Transportation.
    More specific, please.

28. Post #148
    Then repeat what law.

For instance:

49 USC Sec. 30165

Read the link you lazy bastard. The laws are already in there. Use Google to find out more. It's easy, you should really try it one day.

29. Post #149
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    So then, you believe that illegal immigrants have the right to vote?
    Already explained this.

They would, if we didn't require citizenship to be proven in order to prevent voter fraud.

30. Post #150
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,367 Posts
    No, they don't.

How are they not contributing to the economy if they are taking jobs

31. Post #151
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Read the link you lazy bastard. The laws are already in there. Use Google to find out more. It's easy, you should really try it one day.
    Then you can cite the laws mentioned in the link.

Or did you even read your own goddamn link?

32. Post #152
    January 2008
    372 Posts
    According to some research I had to do for a debate meet, Illegal immigrants usually use fake SS numbers to report pay and the like. This is actually a good thing, mind you, because it means they're paying into the system.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #153
    According to some research I had to do for a debate meet, Illegal immigrants usually use fake SS numbers to report pay and the like. This is actually a good thing, mind you, because it means they're paying into the system.
    How does the IRS not pick up on that?

Then you can cite the laws mentioned in the link.

Or did you even read your own goddamn link?
    I can't argue with you anymore. You seem to be trolling.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #154
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    7,747 Posts
    Of dishwashing, picking fruit, and odd jobs. Oh no.

Such as? They almost universally don't call emergency services for any reason and don't have the necessary documentation to utilize other government benefits.

Employers automatically deduct taxes in most cases. Employers with illegal immigrants in particular have to appear to be operating as intended on paper.

Which means that not only do they pay taxes, but they actually pay more than their income bracket would likely need to pay since they can't file for returns.

Protections of the constitution should be provided to everyone within our borders. It is an all or nothing deal, you don't get to choose.
    My father and I are forced to work with numerous contractors who use illegal immigrants almost exclusively mostly because they can slip by paying taxes for them, and at severely reduced pay, so even if they have to pay taxes, it's way lower than a citizen's.
    And why should constitutional rights be enforced on illegal immigrants? They should get the rights of whichever country they came from until they apply for citizenship, sort of like diplomatic immunity.(not entirely sure how diplomatic immunity works, though, so feel free to correct me on that comparison)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #155
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    I'm Mestizo, I derive from Central America.

My family lived in Texas before it was annexed.
    And where do you live now?

Because if it's anywhere but texas you're an illegal immigrant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

36. Post #156
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    8,367 Posts

If you're making an argument it's sort of your job to provide specific evidence

37. Post #157
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    808 Posts
    The IRS probably does, but they are bound to not share any information they collect with any other agency (they might be able to share it if you are independently arrested for a crime they can provide evidence of, not sure). They can only get you for tax evasion and the like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

38. Post #158
    gay mexican
    July 2006
    14,576 Posts
    Not trolling. I want you to back your fucking "it's the law" argument up by displaying even a rudimentary fucking understanding of the law.

As it stands, you don't even know what fucking law you're talking about, so why the fuck should anyone accept that argument?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    9,821 Posts
    Guys. Guys. Guys, guys, GUYS.

GUYS.

Kirk says it best:

40. Post #160
    Dennab
    August 2008
    5,053 Posts
    It's not really the fault of illegals that some unscrupulous employers don't follow labour laws or don't pay minimum wage
    No but my point is that if they weren't here in the first place they'd have to hire Americans.

I'm not saying we shouldn't let them in. I'm saying that they should fucking do it legally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)