1. Post #41
    February 2011
    455 Posts
    "An error has occurred, and you are no longer synced with the online match"

Almost Every. Single. Game.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    I've never really got into UT tried it a few times but I just don't like it.
    Partly for the all the trading and shit I just get bored of that, and also I like the more authentic stuff so I just usually stick to H2H and Career Mode and when I feel like getting my brain mashed..Pro Ranked Matches.

3. Post #43
    August 2009
    3,209 Posts
    Got an Arjen Robben in a pack last night, amazing.

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    Some good teams to go are:
    Crystal Palace(3 Stars; 68,68,68) - npower. Champ - Generally speedy players with decent skill levels, some great finishers and you are likely to be paired up against similar or inferior clubs
    Wigan Athletic(3 1/2 Stars; 70, 71, 71) - Barclays PL - A very safe team to play and with strong finishers like Victors Moses up front.
    Cameroon(4 Stars; 76, 73, 73) - International - Unfortunately a one man Eto-o army, but with strong and fast black men to back him up.
    Atletico Madrid(4 1/2 Stars; 79, 79, 75) - Liga BBVA - Such a good team, but you risk going against 5 stars, especially Barcelona and Real Madrid but with Adrain and Falcao, its a steam roll against most other 4 or 4 and a half star teams.
    A. Makhachkala(3 1/2 Stars; 77, 75, 69) - Russian league - A rich russian team who recently brought some world class players like Eto-o, and only 3 and half stars!

Got any suggestions for teams? Send them

You don't have to post purely over FIFA here, you can post about real Football if you want as well
    for the bit of Fifa 12 I have played when i rented it, the three teams i always loved were ivory coast ( drogba upfront for finishing with doumbia for amazing speed) swansea (once again imo a couple fast players help switch the game around) and athletic bilbao ( iker munian is great and llorente is another great finisher)

as for real football, Im a manchester united fan, so its a very nervous weekend, my friend and I have had a bet on since the start of the season between united and city, so hes coming round tomorrow and we are going to watch the matches.

Edited:

Here are two goals From me.

I need to try more shots like that, if I was in the position i would run on a bit to increase my chance ( if i'm winning comfortably i will take on shots like that, but i don't often)

Edited:

http://www.futhead.com/12/squad/136540

oh god ahhahaah, look at the title of that team

5. Post #45
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    Speaking of IRL football, what teams do you all support?

Sunderland and Hibs here, and before you rag on at me, I was born in England and live in Scotland so I was ''forced'' into supporting a Scottish team.

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    Ths thread has inspired me to give Fifa another try. I didn't really get along with the new tackling system, but will try a few games later today.

Also - Norwich fan here.

7. Post #47
    August 2009
    3,209 Posts
    What's all your guys FUT club values?

8. Post #48
    admin 2 me
    May 2011
    2,205 Posts
    Thank you for this thread. It's about time we got some FIFA lovin.

9. Post #49
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    I'm an Everton supporter.

10. Post #50
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    152 Posts
    What's all your guys FUT club values?
    Just under 7.5 million.
    I hardly understand how it works, had a Messi at one point and it didn't seem to affect the value that much.

Although now I do have fuckall so it's pretty accurate.

Pretty sure there's an achievement for having a club value of 90 million or something, just seems near impossible to me.

11. Post #51
    August 2009
    3,209 Posts
    Just under 7.5 million.
    I hardly understand how it works, had a Messi at one point and it didn't seem to affect the value that much.

Although now I do have fuckall so it's pretty accurate.

Pretty sure there's an achievement for having a club value of 90 million or something, just seems near impossible to me.
    Impossible.... silly, mines worth 197 million.

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    152 Posts
    Impossible.... silly, mines worth 197 million.
    Jesus, how many cards have you got in the club?

13. Post #53
    August 2009
    3,209 Posts
    Jesus, how many cards have you got in the club?
    A lot, not sure the exact amount though.

14. Post #54
    August 2011
    501 Posts
    Ths thread has inspired me to give Fifa another try. I didn't really get along with the new tackling system, but will try a few games later today.

Also - Norwich fan here.
    Ajacied by birth.

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    726 Posts
    Well today it's Bayern vs. Dortmund in the DFB Pokal final.

Well...I hate both..Bayern are just egoistic idiots and Dortmund are our rivals so...worst final.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    I hope Bayern win as a good warm up to slaughteirng Chelsea
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #57
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    Bayern's form against Dortmund in the league might worry them, Dortmund have won 4 in 6 iirc.

18. Post #58
    Gold Member
    May 2006
    152 Posts
    I really struggle to understand how Bayern don't just dominate, seeing as they've got so many quality players on their team.

Never actually seen them play a league match though, but judging from other competitions and international matches.

19. Post #59
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    They lost/drew a few key fixtures in the Bundesliga this season, their form in the league and in Europe has been quite different at times.

20. Post #60
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    726 Posts
    They just have a lot luck sometimes. Their squad has a good starting eleven (Robben, Ribery, Mller, Neuer etc.) but when you look at Bayerns subs (Pranjic, Contento, Petersen etc.) it's not that great but they get through with it, two finals this year.

21. Post #61
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    It's important that they don't have any injuries tonight really, same for Chelsea tomorrow. If Chelsea lose another defender then they'll be significantly weakened.

22. Post #62
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,122 Posts
    Any coin making guides? What I am currently trying to do is sum up to about a spare 10k (plus 5k for contracts, and packs). Spend the 10k on a good player - I saw a 5k Falcao and I was like 800 coins below having 5k and then sell him on for like 15k or 12.5k and rinse and repeat - Alternatively, I might buy the Bronze England Striker Ings (One of the best) and buy Westcarr (One of the best) and price lock them both.

23. Post #63
    "For I have dined on honey dew..."
    May 2010
    1,238 Posts
    I support coventry city.

its ok dont feel sorry for me...

24. Post #64
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    dortmund destroyed bayern today, hopefully shinji kagawa will go to united, alex ferguson was there to watch him, which is a good sign
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #65
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    I support coventry city.

I respect people who support teams that aren't in the top tier league. You aren't glory hunters haha.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

26. Post #66
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    I respect people who support teams that aren't in the top tier league. You aren't glory hunters haha.
    You do not understand the term glory hunter, it is when a person switches team so they are always support the winning team, i get 'glory hunter' a lot as a united fan, but i have supported them for all my life, and would carry on supporting them if they were in league 2.

my local team is witton albion, and we just secured promotion to the evo stik premier league, which is just under the conference north, hoping we can do well next season, get some good players, and make a push to the conference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #67
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    I support coventry city.

Could be worse, you could support Newcastle!

dortmund destroyed bayern today, hopefully shinji kagawa will go to united, alex ferguson was there to watch him, which is a good sign
    And that was Dortmund's fifth straight win over Bayern, score was 5-2 for anyone that wants to know.

28. Post #68
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    4,950 Posts
    My team

Edited:

The full team. I plan on making a full juventus team after awhile, hnng why is Chiellini 15k :(
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...#hugHUzP5bdwfW

I currently have around 22k, any tips how to get cash?

Edited:

What a legend

29. Post #69
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    My team

Edited:

The full team. I plan on making a full juventus team after awhile, hnng why is Chiellini 15k :(
    http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-u...#hugHUzP5bdwfW

I currently have around 22k, any tips how to get cash?

Edited:

What a legend
    luis figo/ronaldinho will always be the best

30. Post #70
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    726 Posts
    Wow...Dortmund was really on a killing spree tonight.
    Best conditions now for Chelsea if Luiz and Cahill can play until next saturday.

Edited:

What a legend
    Truly a legend.

For me the most epic moment this year was Henry's goal against Leeds:

31. Post #71
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    papiss cisse's goals against chelsea have to be up there, they were both amazing

32. Post #72
    February 2010
    16,285 Posts
    pappise cisse's goals against chelsea have to be up there, they were both amazing

Funniest thing is that he didn't think he scored that at first, he just jogs away then realises that he's scored an absolute blooter.

33. Post #73
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/8256750.stm and from another season, imo best match ever ( bit biased, i am a united fan) but when owen scored the winner we all went crazy, it was a great game.

it was also just voted best game in the 20 years of the PL

Edited:

this was voted best goal,and once again, i remember watching that match, it was such a great goal, it gets better everytime you watch it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #74
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    7,459 Posts
    Under your name it says you have xbox, why did you get it on PC? Fifa is the only game better on a console then PC
    Only because it has more players. The resolution and graphics look better on PC and there is a large fanbase anyway. I don't have an Xbox either.

Edited:

Anyone here got it for PC who wants to make Facepunch FC?

35. Post #75
    Ninja101 is m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶ a pancake face
    January 2010
    5,122 Posts
    Playing Bronze FUT.
    Get my beastly fast Korean team out, in the mindset to own.
    Opponent has TOTY Akinfenwa, and 3 other inform players. It was ruthless and brutal

Edited:

I love Cho Dong Geon.

36. Post #76
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    237 Posts
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...em/8256750.stm and from another season, imo best match ever ( bit biased, i am a united fan) but when owen scored the winner we all went crazy, it was a great game.

it was also just voted best game in the 20 years of the PL

Edited:

this was voted best goal,and once again, i remember watching that match, it was such a great goal, it gets better everytime you watch it
    Probably the best individal goal, but I can't stand it when single hits like that get massive awards. Best goal from the past 20 years for me is going to be one of the Arsenal counter attacks which involve 4-5 players all on exactly the same wavelength. Perhaps one of the Rooney/Ronaldo breaks too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #77
    December 2009
    2,102 Posts
    Me and my German friend played pro-clubs on Xbox, that's so much fun, our passing is so good and i got 90 cam, he got 89 st.. We score so much goals. If anyone plays for xbox, add Rama214

38. Post #78
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    12,040 Posts
    475/1 for QPR to win 2-0 and djibril cisse scores first.

a long shot but hey, stick a quid on it, you could have almost 500 quid by 5 pm

Edited:

Probably the best individal goal, but I can't stand it when single hits like that get massive awards. Best goal from the past 20 years for me is going to be one of the Arsenal counter attacks which involve 4-5 players all on exactly the same wavelength. Perhaps one of the Rooney/Ronaldo breaks too.
    I have to agree with you, that goal is great, i love it, but there is nothing better than your team being under heavy pressure, then your team just break free and score, its a great feeling

Edited:

an example from just a couple weeks ago.

complete with gary nevilles orgasm

Edited:

sorry about the shitty quality

39. Post #79
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    31 Posts
    I'm a Leeds United fan. Just going to leave this here.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #80
    December 2009
    2,031 Posts
    You do not understand the term glory hunter, it is when a person switches team so they are always support the winning team, i get 'glory hunter' a lot as a united fan, but i have supported them for all my life, and would carry on supporting them if they were in league 2.

my local team is witton albion, and we just secured promotion to the evo stik premier league, which is just under the conference north, hoping we can do well next season, get some good players, and make a push to the conference.
    Of course I understand it. There is loyal United fans who have been born supporting them, like I am with Everton. But I mean a lot of lower league team's supporters are pretty loyal because they could just support a bigger local team.
    People like you and me are obviously proper supporters, we have supported teams all our life and will continue that even if we end up in the conference. I know I will with Everton.
    But for example with Man City now you're getting a lot of glory hunters, and I'm sure they'll get more if they win the league today. Which I really hope they don't but it looks likely..