1. Post #1
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip- Mods please close this thread. Complete shit storm.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    November 2008
    1,193 Posts

Watch out. Instagram isn't looked very highly upon in these parts. (at least from what I've seen)

Interesting though, why do you take pictures of female hair?

3. Post #3
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts

Watch out. Instagram isn't looked very highly upon in these parts. (at least from what I've seen)

Interesting though, why do you take pictures of female hair?
    -Snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    November 2008
    1,193 Posts
    So you use pictures from http://weheartit.com/ and then upload them to your instagram?

5. Post #5
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -Snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

6. Post #6
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Correct :)
    wow, do you understand the concepts of intellectual property, plagiarism, piracy and copyright?

7. Post #7
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    @alecwiens

Edited:

wow, do you understand the concepts of intellectual property, plagiarism, piracy and copyright?
    You realize that weheartit is just a big image dump without any content source, right?

8. Post #8
    November 2008
    1,193 Posts
    I'm just about ready to somehow report you on instagram. You honestly shouldn't be making a penny off of this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #9
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,777 Posts
    Go to the profile, cog in the upper right corner.

10. Post #10
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    November 2008
    1,193 Posts
    Go to the profile, cog in the upper right corner.
    There is none while on the computer.

12. Post #12
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

13. Post #13
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    He's right, he isn't violating anything.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    Thread is off to a horrifying start, but instagram isn't that bad.

I know several people who do nice things with it, however I don't. I have an account with like two pictures.

@steveotto I guess? not sure how all this works.

15. Post #15
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

16. Post #16
    GOLF WANG
    August 2006
    7,587 Posts
    Add me too, homebro!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,942 Posts
    You do realize now that Facebook owns Instagram more and more people use it for marketing? And I'm in no way violating their TOS. Don't be butthurt over my success.

Edited:

He's just mad.
    Actually, it quite clearly states in their terms of service:

http://instagr.am/about/legal/terms/
    Proprietary Rights in Content on Instagram > Section #3
    You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Instagram Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Instagram Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Instagram Services.
    so yeah, by stealing someone else's work, you are violating the terms of service. you are either straight up lying or totally misinformed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Really? Too bad weheartit is just an image dump without any content source. Thousands of IG'ers get their pictures from there. Nice try. Try again?

Edited:

And I can't believe you actually went through their TOS just to ATTEMPT to prove me wrong LOL. You
    because weheartit doesn't provide a source on their content, that in no way implies that "you own copyright to the content" or that you have "been granted a license to the content". Please tell me you understand that? for the sake of you not being mentally retarded.

20. Post #20
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

21. Post #21
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    You don't create anything so you sit around and collect it - with some kind of undeserved sense of accomplishment for making some glorified tumblr-queen shit list. Which you most likely got into by playing some fucked in the head, myspacesque attention whore numbers game (prolly propagating threads just like this throughout the Internet). Oh and I make $800 a day cuz I'm awesome and no one lies on the Internet.

Nigga you'z a w-i-n-d-o-w-s-h-o-p-p-a.

Edited:

And no more shit posting in my thread either, that's not what I made this for. Either post your IG name (if you even have one) or get out, it's that simple.
    Get out our hood, slut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 8Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

23. Post #23
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    You make no sense.

I Get two of these a day for having 16 trillion views on my Flickr. I win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

25. Post #25
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Of course I understand that. That's a simple concept for the human mind to grasp. What you don't understand is what I'm doing doesn't violate their TOS. But, weheartit doesn't post their content, users from around the world do. If they want to copywrite their own content they can, but I don't take copywrited content. Ergo, I'm in the clear, making $200 a day with adsense. Life is sweet.

Edited:

Oh, and in case you didn't realize it yet. This is the part where you give up, because you're w-r-o-n-g.

Edited:

And no more shit posting in my thread either, that's not what I made this for. Either post your IG name (if you even have one) or get out, it's that simple.
    don't even know why I'm still giving you my time for actual responses. Copyright is automatically rewarded to whoever clicks the shutter, they don't need a lawyer or to fill out a bunch of forms. When they post their content to wehearit, they are granting weheartit an exclusive right to distribute their content. They give the readers of wehearit absolutely no rights whatsoever to the content.

What you're doing is blatant theft.

26. Post #26
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    I've been since '05 so you can take your ass up on outta here bub

27. Post #27
    hzy
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    1,942 Posts
    Also, love how H4Z3-whatever the fuck his name is, comes in, presses the little green check on your post, and then leaves. Looks like he took my advice like a good little boy.
    sorry I was busy programming, actually earning some money like a decent fucking human being

28. Post #28
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    I'm so mad some peasant literally makes one ten-thousandth of me.

29. Post #29
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

30. Post #30
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    Woah dude a gif
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #31
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

32. Post #32
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    Sweating bullets over here spamming networking!

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    3,660 Posts
    Vancity, you are the worst kind of human being.

Fuck you
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

34. Post #34
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

35. Post #35
    June 2011
    660 Posts
    Just because people don't put big ass watermarks on their stuff doesn't mean that you can just take it without acquiring a license for commercial use.
    I'm all for remixing stuff to create new art from already existing art as long as credit goes to the original creator and if it is used commercially you would have to get permission from the original creator as well share the earnings.

What you do is bluntly stealing stuff, clicking some buttons and ripping the original creators off. You don't have a creative vision if you just take stuff from someone else and apply a pre made filter to it. You are thief and also a pretty stupid and ignorant one. Please leave.

36. Post #36
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    I do that times 10,000. My paycheck up there proves it.

Strategy and butts.

37. Post #37
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

38. Post #38
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,325 Posts
    Just because people don't put big ass watermarks on their stuff doesn't mean that you can just take it without acquiring a license for commercial use.
    I'm all for remixing stuff to create new art from already existing art as long as credit goes to the original creator and if it is used commercially you would have to get permission from the original creator as well share the earnings.

What you do is bluntly stealing stuff, clicking some buttons and ripping the original creators off. You don't have a creative vision if you just take stuff from someone else and apply a pre made filter to it. You are thief and also a pretty stupid and ignorant one. Please leave.
    He's a curator dude. It's smart and how to maek money in web 2.0. But my book it will teach u to be better person and giving

39. Post #39
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

40. Post #40
    February 2010
    16,187 Posts
    For what exactly? I pay my phone bill, I clean my room, I'm very giving, I do chores.. & I MAKE MONEY, SMARTLY AND STRATEGICALLY. Get off my dick. So many sore butts around here. I'll need to order a mass supply of butt plugs for y'all.

Edited:

Waiting for the incoming "NO WAI MAN U MAKE MONEY ILLEGALLY!!!!111" And again I'll just reply with the simple yet effective. "I am in no way violating their TOS."
    You're not coming off as smart or mature.