1. Post #41
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    June 2011
    660 Posts
    I vancity doesn't even own the instagram user or the blog on http://www.ighairstyles.blogspot.ca/
    He is just a troll.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Switzerland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,362 Posts
    I'm having fun with this. I get a kick out of people who think they're right when they're wrong, and still continue to fight back with pointless banter that is in no way going to change/effect what I'm doing.
    Classic exit strategy. Have a good one dude.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    this thread is so full of shit

vancity, if you don't want shit posting in your thread, maybe you should stop posting (in case you don't get it, i'm implying you're the one that's shit posting, not that your posts lead to shit post responses, pointing that out in case your ego takes over interpreting that)

5. Post #45
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #46
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    no, it's full of your shit. I read the entire thread, all I saw was you bragging and responding immaturely to everyone else, as such bopie stooped to your level and you still have this massively flamboyant ego that thinks you're always right and everyone else is wrong

I honestly hope you're not this narcissistic in real life dude

7. Post #47
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

8. Post #48
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,362 Posts
    I'm awesome and you should have asked me how you can be awesome like me. But you didn't think I was awesome so clearly you're wrong, because, well... I'm awesome.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #49
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    so in other words you can't take criticism, and it shows through really strongly.
    "I'm just sick of people trying to find reasons to put me down", we're a couple people on the internet that have responded to your post, pointing something out, you escalated it, not us.

"that's awesome you're making $200 a day! any tips?" isn't that just a bit self righteous?

your narcissism rating is going right through the roof here with me man, i'm not gonna waste my time trying to argue with you

10. Post #50
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

11. Post #51
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    well hey man, if I could get 200 dollars a day for stealing content I would too,but I can't because i'm not that kind of guy. It's awesome that you can steal content and earn 200 dollars a day for it, really. Just not to me

edit: am I bad person for wanting to agitate him further?

12. Post #52
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,362 Posts
    I was mirroring what you implied, so you could possibly see how we see you.

Troll or not, you need a proper dose of self awareness mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    February 2010
    16,241 Posts
    Hahahahah that is me just being a dick. I'm not really like this. Like I said, I'm a caring person, and I'm a very cool dude if don't instantly get on my bad side. Which these people did. Not that I really care, I don't know them in person, never will, so it doesn't effect my life at all. I'm just sick of people trying to find reasons to put me down, instead of saying "hey dude, that's awesome that you're making $200 a day! any tips?" or something a long those lines. If I received reply's like that, I would have been nothing but nice to these people. But no, what I'm doing is called standing up for myself, something that seems to be frowned upon around here, and when someone starts to get ganged up on, EVERYONE joins in, and no matter what that person says (me in this case) I'm this, I'm that. And really, I'm not. Everyone else needs to take a step back and worry about their own shit.

This thread was to post your instagram usernames and nothing more, nothing less. Don't like what I do? Who gives a flying fuck because you know what? IT DOESN'T EFFECT YOUR LIFE SO JUST LEAVE IT BE AND LET ME DO MY THING. Thank-You.
    You came off as egotistical, brash and immature. Telling someone ''don't be butthurt over my success''.

Oh, and in case you didn't realize it yet. This is the part where you give up, because you're w-r-o-n-g.
    Acting like a 12 year old here. ''I'M RIGHT, YOU'RE WRONG!''

Looks like he took my advice like a good little boy.
    Looking down on people, very polite.

Anyone who makes $200+ a day works hard to obtain that btw.
    You haven't worked hard, copy-pasting pictures and maybe slapping a few filters on it isn't hard.

So many sore butts around here. I'll need to order a mass supply of butt plugs for y'all.
    Once again, an indicator of your maturity, the ''buttfrustration'' retort.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #54
    June 2011
    660 Posts
    Great for you that you make 200 bucks a day with work that you stole. It is the best place to brag about that on a forum with people that actually create content.
    I'm going to look into contacting google after work so they can shut down your ad account. Have a nice day.

15. Post #55
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

16. Post #56
    February 2010
    16,241 Posts
    I am in no way stealing content by just re-posting it. People re-post images all the freaking time on the internet, and you all know it too. I don't sit there and say "Yeah, I took this picture, it was all me."
    Many photographers consider re-posting of their work without permission daylight robbery.

17. Post #57
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,362 Posts
    You can do it by the books and that's fine with me. It's this sense of worth you're toting around that's bothersome.

18. Post #58
    Dennab
    January 2011
    3,540 Posts
    actually, I take back what I said in the PM, I will make one more post.

By reposting for a profit, you are in a sense stealing, because the content creators aren't the ones that are profiting but you are.

19. Post #59
    Dennab
    December 2011
    270 Posts
    -snip-

20. Post #60
    soy un perdedor
    July 2010
    4,362 Posts
    Oh look the thread got a haircut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United States Show Events Zing Zing x 6 (list)

21. Post #61
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,129 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #62
    churboi austin
    October 2007
    12,861 Posts
    Oh my Instagram username is @austintroth, i try not to post too many photos of "stuff" and more of actual photos, so I don't post that often. But follow if you'd like!

23. Post #63
    April 2012
    3,341 Posts
    http://www.ighairstyles.blogspot.ca/

As someone who has adsense on Youtube, I can tell you that 122 000 page views is only worth about $104. So, to make $200 a day, he must have about 250 000 daily views, which I doubt he does (assuming it is even him, which I doubt, and, assuming adsense on YouTube provides similar earnings)

That site just say 54 thousand views, and it only spiked. I don't know the time frame, but it's definitely not $200/day. PLus, I don't even see any ads on the blog
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)