1. Post #81
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    -_- fail.
    You do realize there is a way to disable bbtags in your post, right?

And he did it to try and help you?

Hint: Maybe you should actually do your fucking research before being a dumbass.   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,822 Posts
    -_- fail.
    he inserted a noparse tag

3. Post #83
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    he inserted a noparse tag
    ha, i meant fail to me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13 (list)

4. Post #84
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    4,332 Posts
    This thread has had no content for almost a week, why are we still bumping it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #85
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,102 Posts
    I don't know, this sentence is just a filler.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 2 (list)

6. Post #86
    Kyo
    Gold Member
    February 2011
    500 Posts
    OP, you already have 208 dumbs, so I'd suggest really trying to clean up your posting habits.

To be ontopic, I'd like MAtmos to be official. It'd be easy to turn off for people who don't like it, and the ambient noise helps Minecraft not seem so quiet all the time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    The best headhumper of the galaxy.
    January 2012
    2,102 Posts
    OP, you already have 208 dumbs, so I'd suggest really trying to clean up your posting habits.

To be ontopic, I'd like MAtmos to be official. It'd be easy to turn off for people who don't like it, and the ambient noise helps Minecraft not seem so quiet all the time.
    Make that 209. Now ontopic, I loved using MAtmos. It was so damn fitting with the theme of Minecraft.

A mod I want to be official would be Treecapitator, makes it like Terraria where if you cut the bottom of a tree all the wood would come out. I can't really describe it a lot.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,822 Posts
    64 posts and 210 dumbs
    That's a record
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    itty bitty silly pretty little pony
    September 2011
    6,065 Posts
    Better Dungeons.
    Maybe with the frequency of them spawning turned down a little; I often run into stuff spawned right next to eachother, or even halfway into another dungeon. But it'd be a great addition.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,736 Posts
    Don't you have to be at least 13 years of age to sign up?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #91
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    Make that 209. Now ontopic, I loved using MAtmos. It was so damn fitting with the theme of Minecraft.

A mod I want to be official would be Treecapitator, makes it like Terraria where if you cut the bottom of a tree all the wood would come out. I can't really describe it a lot.
    Arent the sound packs like texture packs for that mod? i saw a video on it. now im not sure

Edited:

i am 13. :)

Edited:

Better Dungeons.
    Maybe with the frequency of them spawning turned down a little; I often run into stuff spawned right next to eachother, or even halfway into another dungeon. But it'd be a great addition.
    i want dungeons to spawn MORE often. unless you have a good seed, i can NEVER find one. in all of my mincrafting, (i have been here since early alpha) i only came across 7-8.

Edited:

AAAH!? HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU GET mY PICTURE?... WHEN DID I POST THAT ON FACEBOOK!?
    Jesus, i didnt think i was going to get STALKED! ...

Edited:

ha, i meant fail to me.
    i meant like, "oh really? i failed." :D

Edited:

Can you please remove that?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

12. Post #92
    January 2012
    347 Posts
    I like your wristband, bro.
    Swag.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    September 2010
    6,581 Posts
    Arent the sound packs like texture packs for that mod? i saw a video on it. now im not sure

Edited:

Edited:

i want dungeons to spawn MORE often. unless you have a good seed, i can NEVER find one. in all of my mincrafting, (i have been here since early alpha) i only came across 7-8.

Edited:

AAAH!? HOW IN GODS NAME DID YOU GET mY PICTURE?... WHEN DID I POST THAT ON FACEBOOK!?

Edited:

Edited:

Calm down, Zachary. Swagtastic hair, by the way.    /sarcasm   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    I like your wristband, bro.
    Swag.
    ... Can you guess where the design is? (and yes. its a nyan cat shirt.) i also dyed the blonde strip back, its harder, (so you can see it more)

Edited:

Calm down, Zachary. Swagtastic hair, by the way.
    ok... thanks! :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    September 2010
    6,581 Posts
    Charlie Brown? Also, I love the part of EvilMinecraft where ladders are a 3d model.

16. Post #96
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    i dont like the shirt in my picture though... its really baggy, i have a minecraft t-shirt on now! :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

17. Post #97
    January 2012
    347 Posts
    i dont like the shirt in my picture though... its really baggy, i have a minecraft t-shirt on now! :D
    Will you be my Minecraft bf and spoil me?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #98
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    Charlie Brown? Also, I love the part of EvilMinecraft where ladders are a 3d model.
    YES. IT WAS A CHARILE BROWN WRIST BAND. :D :D :D

i tried to make my minecraft skin like my real life counter part:

Edited:

Will you be my Minecraft bf and spoil me?
    are you a girl? your profile pic is kinda cunfusing me. (I LOVE KING OF THE HILL. BOGGLE.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5 (list)

19. Post #99
    I PAID $9 TO TROLL THE GMF BECAUSE I ASPIRE TO BE BETTER THAN MY PROSTITUTE MOTHER WITH 9 KIDS AND DRUNKEN FATHER WHO BEATS ME EVERY NIGHT. SOMETIMES I CRY MYSELF TO SLEEP HOPING THE MODS DONT BAN ME ;__;
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    ok... thanks! :)
    That was sarcasm.

Also, Facepunch has it's own fucking smilies.

Just click the little smilie face next to the underline button and look what you've got.

Edited:

That skin looks nothing like you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    That was sarcasm.

Also, Facepunch has it's own fucking smilies.

Just click the little smilie face next to the underline button and look what you've got.

Edited:

That skin looks nothing like you.
    What if i dont want to use the smilies?

and i dont need YOUR view on my skin. :)

Edited:

i think we need more 3D Everything in minecraft. like, when you drop an item, it gets a 3d view on the ground. now the 2D sprite of it

Edited:

Also got a cape. thats part of the cape mod, i think everyone should have it.

(yes. i know its barley the top. just showing that the mod WORKS.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

21. Post #101
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,736 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

Edited:

This is the internet, bro. I removed it for you, although I and no doubt a few others will realise why that won't make a difference.
    Oh, and you signed up when you were only 12, thus breaking the rules.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #102
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    This is the internet, bro. I removed it for you, although I and no doubt a few others will realise why that won't make a difference.
    i didnt notice that, hm.....

23. Post #103
    Gold Member
    October 2005
    4,554 Posts
    and yes. its a nyan cat shirt
    Thank you Captain Obvious!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    2,203 Posts
    I always say this in these kinds of thread, but the Airship mod (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...single-player/)

Always fun, and fairly 'vanilla' to make, so to speak.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    1,736 Posts
    I always say this in these kinds of thread, but the Airship mod (http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...single-player/)

Always fun, and fairly 'vanilla' to make, so to speak.
    I would like to see some more implementation of multi-staged crafting, it really opens up a whole new range of ideas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,263 Posts
    I am just begging for OP to stop being so stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 8Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Dennab
    February 2010
    1,404 Posts
    this is literally the worst thread i have read in months, i wish there was a way to sage your posts so i could express my dislike of this topic without having to bump it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Late Late x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    May 2010
    3,856 Posts
    I liked the idea for this thread, too bad OP ruined it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    im not OP!

Edited:

I would like to see some more implementation of multi-staged crafting, it really opens up a whole new range of ideas.
    i think some things need better crafting recipes. some items are just to messed up.
    (EX: The new golden apple crafting recipe being IMPLEMETEND in the next update. :/)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 12 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,561 Posts
    Yeah I have a question that doesn't relate to the OP's dumbness:

Why is it that whenever the minecraft devs implement something based off a mod (pistons, ender chests, trading with villagers) they never make it do everything the mod could? The official version always ends up missing features the mod had and usually look like they were made in half the time the mod was.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

31. Post #111
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    Yeah I have a question that doesn't relate to the OP's dumbness:

Why is it that whenever the minecraft devs implement something based off a mod (pistons, ender chests, trading with villagers) they never make it do everything the mod could? The official version always ends up missing features the mod had and usually look like they were made in half the time the mod was.
    i kinda agree, and kinda disagree, i understand that they dont want to copy the mods, but the mods are always better.

Edited:

indeed, im making a new account! thanks for letting me know.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

32. Post #112
    July 2011
    1,242 Posts
    im not OP!
    You're just fucking stupid.

OP stands for Original Post or Original Poster.

You made the Original Post (The First post in this Thread, the beginning of the thread), therefore, you are the Original Poster, or OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

33. Post #113
    I fucking hate Lori.
    April 2010
    2,263 Posts
    indeed, im making a new account! thanks for letting me know.
    Please god, make it stop.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #114
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    permabanned for alt
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #115
    ZYG
    May 2012
    29 Posts
    More support for us creative players.
    Seriously, how hard can it be to SORT THE FREAKING ITEMS OR MAKE A FUCKING LITTLE BUTTON SKIPPING TO THEM.

I hate looking for 1 little item, god damn this is why i use MoreCreative.
    Problem with MoreCreative is that it can conflict weather. So it can rain for ages ingame.
    you should read the new snapshot, dinnerbone made a new creative menu, it is REALLY easy now. (everything is sorted out.)

Edited:

BTW, its me, Zac091. So, what is bugging you guys so much? Is it about the way i talk? What is it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

36. Post #116
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    2,899 Posts
    AddBoobs obviously, who doesn't use it already?

37. Post #117
    September 2009
    2,024 Posts
    None , Jeb should just be making Notch's ideas because those are always hilaaarious

38. Post #118
    TCB
    I AM A FIRE LORD
    December 2009
    9,117 Posts
    you should read the new snapshot, dinnerbone made a new creative menu, it is REALLY easy now. (everything is sorted out.)

Edited:

BTW, its me, Zac091. So, what is bugging you guys so much? Is it about the way i talk? What is it?
    It's the way you post. All of your posts just scream "obnoxious, unfunny, immature child". You're trying too hard to fit in, and you're trying too hard to be funny. You always act immature, so if you don't want people to call you an idiot, grow up.

39. Post #119
    Supercocks
    September 2010
    7,743 Posts
    Apple trees mod
    Horse part of mo creatures

40. Post #120
    July 2010
    2,776 Posts
    I think it would be nice to see some form of a skin editor implemented into the game itself, while I'm not that big on the customization myself I know it'd probably bring in more players and such, even if its just to make a skin or two. Think the Steam Workshop but for skins.