1. Post #41
    December 2008
    1,649 Posts

Look at my muscles.

Look at them.
    Dogs like this scare me when I walk by them. I'm aware that many are perfectly friendly and that they have a bad rep, but the fact that they're so strong and aren't people is enough...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #42
    April 2012
    3,295 Posts
    step aside dogs and cats
    you may be cute, but...
    Hedgehogs are creepy and useless and have breathing fits if you move.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

3. Post #43
    July 2011
    6,504 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #44
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    6,297 Posts
    Dogs like this scare me when I walk by them. I'm aware that many are perfectly friendly and that they have a bad rep, but the fact that they're so strong and aren't people is enough...
    As long as you don't do anything stupid around them, like get bitten, you'll be fine.

5. Post #45
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    17,963 Posts
    step aside dogs and cats
    you may be cute, but...
    Step aside!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Poland Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

6. Post #46
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    10,966 Posts

Regardless of the point... It's interesting to see how domesticated animals have a larger impact on humanity as a whole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

7. Post #47
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    2,323 Posts

Bawwwww...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

8. Post #48
    September 2008
    1,072 Posts

German Shepherd

German Shepherd master race
    That sounds like something Hitler would say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #49
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2006
    3,020 Posts
    Step aside!
    is that an ewok
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7 (list)

10. Post #50
    April 2012
    3,295 Posts
    That sounds like something Hitler would say.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #51
    July 2009
    4,477 Posts
    Neanderthal Destroyer

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

12. Post #52
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    2,750 Posts
    Neanderthal Destroyer

His Pugman
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #53
    December 2011
    2,782 Posts
    This has been known for a long time. Dogs may have gone extinct if it weren't for humans. And humans progressed faster because of dogs.

Man's best friend is an understatement.

14. Post #54
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,944 Posts
    I think Cats are better friends to humans than dogs. They are more intelligent, can manage on their own and care more about their owner. That's my opinion at least.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 6 (list)

15. Post #55
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,827 Posts
    I think Cats are better friends to humans than dogs. They are more intelligent, can manage on their own and care more about their owner. That's my opinion at least.
    I prefer cats because they're less maintinence, but I have to say that dogs care more about their owners than cats. My cat will come and annoy me when she wants feeding, and sleeps next to me because it's probably comfier than the floor.

My dog comes flying at me whenever I come home, occasionally comes into my room to check I'm still there, sits and watches TV with me and even moves up on the sofa so there's room for both of us.

16. Post #56
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    What's with all the dog love
    Pretty overrated IMO
    I wish I had a dog which I could interact with instead of 5 cats, 2 of which run the fuck away when they see you and 3 others just want you to pet them, eat, sleep and shit.

Edited:

asians are overated IMO
    I never really understood all the love for asians.
    Sure they can be cute and have pretty faces/eyes/whatever, but otherwise I can find something as good/better here.

Edited:

They only kept mice away from our wheat and shit, yeah no biggie, we would have totally survived the winters without them.
    Also, did an ancient civilisation worship dogs as gods? No?

Cats:2
    Dogs:0

Cats 4 lyfe
    They are now dead.
    Boom.

Edited:

Dogs are fucking awesome and will always be humanities bro's.

Look at the little baby rascals pulling the blanket. D'awww...

17. Post #57
    Dennab
    December 2011
    5,623 Posts
    But cats are assholes by evolution, they hiss because they evolutionary adapted to our innate fear of snakes, and they meow in such a way that mimics the same frequencies of sound that a baby makes and they actually manipulate the fuck out of you.

Dogs just straight up love their owners most of the time, even if their owners abuse them.