1. Post #1
    I'm not drunk, Just Stupid
    April 2012
    748 Posts
    Hi guys, You might be interested in my Youtube channel, I Offer a lot of different games.
    Games Like Garry's Mod, CS:S, Etc etc.
    If you wouldn't mind checking it out and subscribing Click this link here: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_...ser=jcarroll70
    Thank you very much if you subscribe and Check out my channel, I'm Hoping to eventually get a Youtube Partnership so i can Review more games and Upload more often.
    Thank You Gungar A.K.A jcarroll70

(User was banned for this post ("Channel advertising and wrong section, also other wrong section threads" - Orkel))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,527 Posts
    No

Also stop spamming your threads on this section
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2008
    1,265 Posts
    Why would you need partnership to upload more videos?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Zing Zing x 4 (list)

4. Post #4
    Walls black like black waters, when they are heavy and seem to belong to other seas
    January 2011
    6,637 Posts
    Why do you Keep Capitalising words at Random like This?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Give it a good ol' rub
    November 2008
    3,867 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)