1. Post #81
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts
    Could you compile the skyline to be dx80 friendly, I've got people on my server complaining they can't see the car and it's also missing the file.

2. Post #82
    Could you compile the skyline to be dx80 friendly, I've got people on my server complaining they can't see the car and it's also missing the file.

I added the missing files to the SVN, you can also make a copy of the dx90 file and rename the second one to dx80 instead. And then you just make a force download through resource.AddSingleFile ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    September 2011
    865 Posts
    To be honest I'd rather not. Forza 4 and 3 are basicly the same but this really isn't just something you'll learn in a day or 2. As you might know, I've been doing this for more than a year and I'm still learning things. It takes quite a while to understand how the vehicle system works, sure you can do it quicker by just getting the very basics but if something fucks up, you'll have no idea what to do. So what do you then, well how about spamming me with questions about it? Believe it or not, but I do have other things I'd rather do.

This is not as easy as it seems, but it is possible to learn yourself by simply looking at examples and googling whatever you can't find. It's all out there. I learned it all without asking for help, I did get a few tips from Master Chris regarding bodygroups but that was pretty much all the help I ever got.

And trust me, it will not be useful for Gmodders in any way. Sure you'll have releases more often but you will also have many more cars with errors, bugs and glitches because the uploader is probably too lazy to figure what's causing the problems. Sure, I'll help people if they've tried first, but unfortunately most people don't even try.
    Since you don't want to do a tutorial yourself, could you point us in the right direction? I've googled that kind of stuff and I know what I'd need to do for some of the stuff, but not everything. Also, could you tell us how you got those high-poly interiors? I'm working on a few models and I'd hate to sacrifice the work I've put into their interiors just to have a proper compile.

4. Post #84
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    You've done the 1969 Dodge Charger,

why not the 1970 Dodge Challenger?

or this year's Camaro?

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

5. Post #85
    April 2010
    461 Posts
    Stop requesting dam cars...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

6. Post #86
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    I'd pick cars from forenza 4 to request. Dono if those are in there though didn't look. Personaly I'd like more trucks like these.

Also trailers to go with them would be nice. I'm not saying the trucks and trailers he's made are bad, but I'd like some american trucks. I think 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker has licensed big rigs similar to these.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

7. Post #87
    September 2011
    865 Posts
    As much as I'd love to see both the C5 Camaro and the first gen challenger show up, I think it'd be better to keep up the variety that TDM is going for. I'd personally love to see more truck-based SUVs and Pickups(a pretty big minority in his current stable, there's the H1 and the Land Rover for SUVs, and the Ram for pickups). Since he's porting from Forza however, there's going to be mostly sports cars. The current and last gen 300 is in there though.

My suggestions:
    2009 Chevy Camaro
    2008 or 2012 Chrysler 300
    2011 Ford F150 SVT Raptor
    1992 GMC Typhoon
    1965 Pontiac GTO

All of these are in Forza 4. Tried to get some variety in there. I generally like a lot of the stuff that comes out of Detroit though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

8. Post #88
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    Holy shit stop requesting cars TDM isn't taking requests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

9. Post #89
    May 2011
    98 Posts
    Ya it's in the op. Though we are showing him what we would like to see done. He doesn't HAVE to do them. For instance I'v noticed several people saying they would like to see more average cars. So he may start doing them. Obviously he can pick whatever cars he want's to do, our opinions be damned. But if he is trying to decide what cars to make, and he doesn't really care, he can pop on here and get a general feeling of what we wan't. Therefore narrowing down the list of cars.

10. Post #90
    January 2012
    165 Posts
    Stop requesting dam cars...
    These are merely examples of what we'd like to see be attempted from TDM. We're not requesting or asking him anything, so both of you be quiet.
    Whether or not he decides to do requests [now] is his decision; the answer being in the OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

11. Post #91
    September 2011
    865 Posts
    These are merely examples of what we'd like to see be attempted from TDM. We're not requesting or asking him anything, so both of you be quiet.
    Whether or not he decides to do requests [now] is his decision; the answer being in the OP.
    Exactly. And if he doesn't do them, some of us will figure it out and get them into gmod. TDM said he wanted to do a good variety, and these are just suggestions to increase that variety. If he doesn't do the vehicles, I'll do them once I figure out the system. If he does choose to do them, I'll do something else. Simple as that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

12. Post #92
    December 2011
    1,137 Posts

Make it, kgo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb x 9Funny x 8Winner x 3Disagree x 1Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #93
    [H2]SVN Update 19th of June[/h2]

Added Ford Crown Victoria Taxi and Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940

If you're wondering about when I'll start updating older cars then here's my best guess/answer.

Because of my current map project, I am spending a whole lot of time on that instead of updating old releases. I will be updating old releases but I would love to get the map done first.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #94
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,847 Posts
    So when are you going to fix the Ferrari skin texture issue? I had all the skin files pointing to a default skin but since I SVN checkout-ed carelessly I lost the edited vmt files.

Ferrari Skins now look like this

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    So when are you going to fix the Ferrari skin texture issue? I had all the skin files pointing to a default skin but since I SVN checkout-ed carelessly I lost the edited vmt files.

Ferrari Skins now look like this

You could easily fix it yourself instead of waiting for me to get around it by changing the bumpmap directory to the shared folder instead of the ferrariwhateveritiscalled folder

I think I'll delete them instead and make a template that should work for any car instead. That way I won't have to fix the 5-6 cars with 12 wrong vmt's but whenever I get to it, I'll fix it, hopefully July
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    DanishMaster, I only have 1 question here. What tools you use to port from Forza 4 and Driver: SF? I searched on Google, found nothing.

17. Post #97
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    663 Posts
    DanishMaster, I only have 1 question here. What tools you use to port from Forza 4 and Driver: SF? I searched on Google, found nothing.
    I think he use Zmodeler, Source SDK, and something like that.

18. Post #98
    November 2011
    86 Posts
    Oh, make that 2 questions.
    How do you make only 1 part of the car paintable?

19. Post #99

May 2012
    4 Posts
    I Have A Question How TO I download it cus i dont understadn how wiht thata google code Pliss Tell me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Mexico Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,999 Posts
    I Have A Question How TO I download it cus i dont understadn how wiht thata google code Pliss Tell me
    You have to use TortoiseSVN or similar program. It's pretty simple. Install it and then mouse2 > svn checkout and paste the SVN to URL of repository. Press ok and it downloads it!

21. Post #101
    April 2010
    461 Posts
    ~How to install TDM Cars SVN~

1) Make sure you have TortoiseSVN
    2) Make a folder on your desktop called, "TDMVehicles" or whatever you want it called.
    3) Right click the folder you've made and click, "SVN Checkout.."
    4) In the URL of repository, enter the SVN link and then press, "OK".
    5) Wait for to finish and then drag the folder into your addons.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

22. Post #102

February 2012
    22 Posts
    [H2]TDMCars SVN Release[/H2]
    After a long time of waiting for freemmaann to finish up the huge VCMod update, I have finally made my decision to release my SVN earlier than what I've previously said.

Because of the SVN being recreated recently (actually yesterday) there may be a few bugs or things I've just simply missed. I have tested it and everything seemed to work just fine.

Anyways, here's the SVN link:
    http://gmod-dl.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/TDMCarpack/
    (The content in scripts\sound\ must be moved to the *root*\garrysmod\ folder of.. Well Garry's Mod. Sound scripts are not loaded from addons and this is why some cars won't have any sound if you don't do this. And do it every time there's an update)

Most cars are able to use VCMod features like lights, extra seats and so on, so stop by the Master Chris Vehicle Pack thread
    Master Chris's Vehicle Pack

[H2]Pictures[/H2]

[tab]Car list[/tab]

Aston Martin DBS
    Audi R8 V10
    Audi TT '07
    BMW M5 E60 (needs rescaling)
    Bugatti Veyron 16.4
    Chevrolet Camaro SS '69
    Chevrolet Chevelle SS '70 (needs rescaling)
    Chevrolet Spark
    CitroŽn C4
    Dodge Charger SRT8
    Dodge Ram SRT10
    Ferrari 250GT
    Ferrari 512 TR
    Ford Crown Victoria Taxi (Added 19th of June 2012)
    Ford Deluxe Coupe 1940 (Added 19th of June 2012)
    Ford Focus RS
    Ford Shelby GT500
    Ford Transit (Added 7th of June 2012)
    GMC Vandura
    Honda Civic Type R 07 (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Hummer H1 (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Kia Ceed
    Lamborghini Gallardo
    Lamborghini Murcielago
    Land Rover Range Rover (redoing later)
    Mazda RX-8
    Mercedes SL65 AMG
    Mercedes C32 (redoing later)
    Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X
    Nissan 350z (redoing later)
    Nissan Skyline R34
    Pagani Zonda C12
    Porsche 997 GT3
    Porsche Cayenne
    Subaru Impreza WRX STI (redoing later)
    Toyota Prius (Added 7th of June 2012)
    Toyota Supra RZ
    VW Golf MKII (redoing later)
    Volkswagen Scirocco (will fix skirt bug)
    Volvo 242 Turbo

All currently released trucks will be redone to have actual logo's and HQ interior

And many more to come..

There are no emergency vehicles in this SVN yet but they will be released whenever freemmaann is done with VCMod, though here's some WIP anyways

[h2]FAQ[/h2]
    Q: How to color cars?
    A: Use the color tool. It is really that simple

Q: When I use skin changer tool, the cars turns black n pink. How can I fix?
    A: By default, only the base white skin comes with the car. If you wish to fix this anyways, get some skins from people like Davis and EddieLTU

Q: My car spins wildly out of control. What should I do
    A: You can either edit the scripts for personal use or wait until I have been through them all and fix them. My knowledge in making vehicle scripts weren't so good when I started but I have slowly gotten better and now I know exactly what to fix. Again, all car scripts will be done from scratch whenever I get time.

Q: Where can I request a car?
    A: I currently do not take requests unless it is for a community and a paid job. There is no price because it is something your community can decide and then I'll what I can do. There are also random car request events on facebook where you can request a car and have a chance of getting it accepted. We also have races on the server now and then where you can also win a car request

Q: I f*cking love you man. Take all my money!
    A: Not really a question :P but I don't accept donations just yet. Sure, this will come at a later point.

Q: Is Gmod 13 supported?
    A: Yes though sound scripts are not loaded so some cars won't have any sound.

Q: I added you but you never accepted D: you no love me?
    A: Of course I do, but if you really need to contact me, I highly recommend stopping by the Steam group's chat room. (Look below)

ALSO
    If you are too lazy to stop by here now and then to check for updates, join the steam group
    Steam group and/or like the facebook page Facebook page
    And sub me at my Youtube Channel

Also come play on my server by clicking here!

Additional SVN coming for TDM SCars whenever I have enough cars for a pack

Hey I found an FastDL by removeing TDMcarpack at web brower link. it takes you to Truck you will see TDMCarpack and fastDL for his server. :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6 (list)

23. Post #103
    If clothing didn't exist and everyone walked around with their penises fully erect I would have all the bitches.
    May 2009
    23,847 Posts
    Why did you quote the entire thing?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

24. Post #104
    April 2012
    78 Posts
    Just wanted to say that your ports are amazing and I'll be getting some very good use out of them in machinimas, and I've been tearing them apart as a learning tool too.
    I'm also very glad you finally took the time to port the Crown Victoria cab, so I got a little "artsy" and took afew shots of it in its "natural habitat". ^^

(Just trying to showcase your amazing work, I don't mean to clutter the page.)

(If you're wondering, the map is a version of "cs_northtower" I tweaked a little bit.)

By the way, I've sort of figured out the gist of how you port the models over and done afew of my own, (atleast as props).
    But one thing I can't understand is how you keep the detailed interior and the exterior in the same .mdl, because when I merge them, the compile fails as a result of too many polys..

I'm not asking you to give away your secrets, but I've really got to give you credit for getting past that because I'm absolutely stumped. xP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 5 (list)

25. Post #105

March 2012
    11 Posts
    Maybe not that, but definitely this one
    FUCKIN BOSS CAR.

Edited:

here

AddCustomVehicle("Camaro SS", "models/tdmcars/69camaro.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan 350z", "models/tdmcars/350z.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche 997 GT3", "models/tdmcars/997gt3.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volkswagen Scirocco GT", "models/tdmcars/scirocco.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes SL65 AMG", "models/tdmcars/sl65amg.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT-8", "models/tdmcars/chargersrt8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche Cayenne Turbo S", "models/tdmcars/cayenne.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X", "models/tdmcars/mitsu_evox.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Focus RS", "models/tdmcars/focusrs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi TT 07", "models/tdmcars/auditt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Aston Martin DBS", "models/tdmcars/dbs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volvo 242 Turbo", "models/tdmcars/242turbo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("GMC Vandura", "models/tdmcars/gmcvan.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Bugatti Veyron 16.4", "models/tdmcars/bugattiveyron.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi R8 V10", "models/tdmcars/audir8v10.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("BMW M5 E60", "models/tdmcars/bmwm5e60.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Citroen C4", "models/tdmcars/cit_c4.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Pagani Zonda C12", "models/tdmcars/zondac12.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG", "models/tdmcars/mercedes.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Kia Ceed", "models/tdmcars/kia_ceed.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Car", "models/tdmcars/copcar.mdl" , PRICE, {TEAM_POLICE})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 512 TR", "models/tdmcars/ferrari512tr.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 250GT", "models/tdmcars/ferrari250gt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Gallardo", "models/tdmcars/gallardo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Shelby GT500", "models/tdmcars/gt500.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Land Rover Range Rover 08", "models/tdmcars/landrover.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("VW Golf MKII", "models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Murcielago", "models/tdmcars/murcielago.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan Skyline R34", "models/tdmcars/skyline_r34.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge RAM SRT10", "models/tdmcars/dodgeram.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mazda RX-8", "models/tdmcars/rx8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Chevrolet Spark", "models/tdmcars/spark.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Subaru Impreza WRX STI", "models/tdmcars/subaru.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Toyota Supra", "models/tdmcars/supra.mdl" , PRICE, {})

Just be sure to edit the price. If want to set the car for a team, put in the {} TEAM_(NAME)

Put in; gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/addentities.lua
    I'm learning some lua from this. Thank you :D Lua God rating for you

Edited:

Make it, kgo.
    A big dick shooting out paper men?
    NO.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    December 2007
    539 Posts
    Wow I am very impressed by these cars, they have the highest model and texture quality I've seen. I'm also impressed you took the time to add multiple seats to them!

I do have to say though, the handling on some of them is difficult, probably because of the very high acceleration and max speed.

I also notice that occasionally the sound goes silent on the cars for periods of time, which can be a bit annoying. One consistent example is driving the Porsche Cayenne uphill. Maybe the sound for 1st gear is too short or doesn't loop properly? I propose that maybe all the gear sounds should loop, since you can't depend on the gear change to happen in circmstances like driving uphill.

The Lambo Murcielago doesn't have the issue because the end of the sound starts looping if it is not moving fast enough to go to 2nd gear, so it sounds like a rev limiter.

27. Post #107

April 2011
    1 Posts
    We need the back to the future car!

The DeLorean DMC-12

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mc12_front.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #108

February 2012
    9 Posts
    LOVE THESE!

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    663 Posts
    We need the back to the future car!

The DeLorean DMC-12

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mc12_front.jpg
    Lurk more on Garrysmod.org. There are tons of them.

30. Post #110
    February 2012
    124 Posts
    Okay, going back to Acar's post...
    Acar posted:
    Does anyone know how to fix it?
    Sure.
    here

AddCustomVehicle("Camaro SS", "models/tdmcars/69camaro.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan 350z", "models/tdmcars/350z.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche 997 GT3", "models/tdmcars/997gt3.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volkswagen Scirocco GT", "models/tdmcars/scirocco.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes SL65 AMG", "models/tdmcars/sl65amg.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT-8", "models/tdmcars/chargersrt8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Porsche Cayenne Turbo S", "models/tdmcars/cayenne.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mitsubishi Evo Lancer X", "models/tdmcars/mitsu_evox.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Focus RS", "models/tdmcars/focusrs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi TT 07", "models/tdmcars/auditt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Aston Martin DBS", "models/tdmcars/dbs.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Volvo 242 Turbo", "models/tdmcars/242turbo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("GMC Vandura", "models/tdmcars/gmcvan.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Bugatti Veyron 16.4", "models/tdmcars/bugattiveyron.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Audi R8 V10", "models/tdmcars/audir8v10.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("BMW M5 E60", "models/tdmcars/bmwm5e60.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Citroen C4", "models/tdmcars/cit_c4.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Pagani Zonda C12", "models/tdmcars/zondac12.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG", "models/tdmcars/mercedes.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Kia Ceed", "models/tdmcars/kia_ceed.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge Charger SRT8 Police Car", "models/tdmcars/copcar.mdl" , PRICE, {TEAM_POLICE})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 512 TR", "models/tdmcars/ferrari512tr.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ferrari 250GT", "models/tdmcars/ferrari250gt.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Gallardo", "models/tdmcars/gallardo.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Ford Shelby GT500", "models/tdmcars/gt500.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Land Rover Range Rover 08", "models/tdmcars/landrover.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("VW Golf MKII", "models/tdmcars/golf_mk2.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Lamborghini Murcielago", "models/tdmcars/murcielago.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Nissan Skyline R34", "models/tdmcars/skyline_r34.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Dodge RAM SRT10", "models/tdmcars/dodgeram.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Mazda RX-8", "models/tdmcars/rx8.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Chevrolet Spark", "models/tdmcars/spark.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Subaru Impreza WRX STI", "models/tdmcars/subaru.mdl" , PRICE, {})
    AddCustomVehicle("Toyota Supra", "models/tdmcars/supra.mdl" , PRICE, {})

Just be sure to edit the price. If want to set the car for a team, put in the {} TEAM_(NAME)

Put in; gamemodes/DarkRP/gamemode/addentities.lua
    Okay, you have the right idea, but you need to use rp_getvehicles in the console on your DarkRP server to substitute for their names. A sad DarkRP limitation. I'll use the Charger SRT-8 as an example

You put:
    When it needs to be:
    AddCustomVehicle("chargersrt8tdm", "models/tdmcars/chargersrt8.mdl" , PRICE, {})

It will say "chargersrt8" somewhere when you enter rp_getvehicles in the console.
    It will also say it when you hover over the vehicle in the F4 menu.
    Someone needs to really suggest that change to FPtje, including the ability to change the "hover over" name.
    The little things help.

I'd do the rest, but I don't have the complete list.

I have to say, xmathewx75 did the time consuming part for you, finding the models. I'm in the process of switching to these cars for my RP server. I alway exit on top of Sickness cars. No offense to Sgt. Sickness.

Edit:

Travel here:
    addons\TDMCarpack\scripts\vehicles\TDMCars

All the vehicles are here, exclude the .txt and add tdm to the end and that's the "name" you want to insert for the replacement of the car name. In the same spot I put the chargersrt8tdm

Edit: I found some.

chargersrt8tdm
    cayennetdm
    gmcvantdm
    ferrari250gttdm
    242turbo
    dbstdm
    murcielagotdm
    focusrstdm
    ceedtdm
    mitsu_evoxtdm
    h1tdm
    civictypertdm
    audir8v10tdm
    sparktdm
    transittdm
    auditttdm
    ferrari512trtdm
    dodgeramtdm
    priustdm
    sl65amgtdm

31. Post #111
    Needs more suspension.
    Dennab
    February 2006
    4,484 Posts
    this shit is pretty illegal, all of these models are stolen from large title games.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,999 Posts
    this shit is pretty illegal, all of these models are stolen from large title games.
    Now this is something you don't understand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

33. Post #113

December 2009
    55 Posts
    I know you don't really like taking suggestions but I would love you if you added a Lamborghini Countach.

I would love white but any color works fine :P You can even leave out the ugly yellow parking lights on the front sides to save time :)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #114
    Now this is something you don't understand.
    It is true that it is illegal to port models. Even porting Portal 2 models to Gmod is illegal.

Sure, Valve doesn't really care much but it is still illegal and Turn 10 doesn't seem to care either that their models have pretty much taken over games like GTA, rFactor, LFS and so on.

35. Post #115
    April 2012
    15 Posts
    Great work on these cars TDM but i have one issue the sounds. They are messed up like on 2nd gear the sound will cut off and on a lot of cars when on top gear they will cut off sounds. Its not too bothering but it can be some times. Is it an error that I'm having or is it just the script file because i looked at it and nothing seemed wrong with the sound section in the script? By the way i love all of your cars but could you remake the Hummer H1 to army stile? Because i don't like Froza Motor Sports version all that well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #116
    April 2011
    24 Posts
    Umm... TDM, what time you will release the TDM Scars?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Indonesia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    July 2012
    7 Posts
    :3 Mclaren = Mclovin :3 jk I know you don't like people asking for cars, but it would be awesome if you could make a car park thats FULL of compact cars and sedans... :3 bai...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #118
    May 2012
    8 Posts
    whare do you put the TDMcarpack for svn

39. Post #119
    April 2009
    659 Posts
    whare do you put the TDMcarpack for svn
    Create a new folder in your addons and name it "TDMCarpack" or something similar so you don't forget. Right-click on the new folder and select SVN Checkout. From there, enter the svn link and it will start downloading the files.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    October 2011
    135 Posts
    what about the 2013 Chevy Avalanche
    http://www.chevrolet.com/content/che...g_stage._2.jpg
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)