1. Post #201

January 2012
    43 Posts
    Hes simply working on a map as you can see his Facebook stats.

I'm sure he has cars in his mind enough - And he said at the first post, "Don't request cars" this is same as suggesting.
    I know all that. I was talking about the future and not the present. We can not know what will happen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

2. Post #202
    February 2012
    53 Posts
    at revision "666"

3. Post #203
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,592 Posts
    I know all that. I was talking about the future and not the present. We can not know what will NOT happen.
    Fixed this shit, because:
    1) Forza 3/4 have TONS (really, Hundreds/Tons/etc) cars, so he always will have something to port.
    2) We also have Forza Horizon incoming.
    3) I finally releasing my old GT skins...
    Ford GT Matech GT3 Livery

BMW M3 E92 - GT2 Livery

http://filesmelt.com/dl/MarineACU_GT...k_-_PART_1.zip
    MarineACU's GT Skins Pack for TDMCars - Part 1.
    Credits:
    Mine Brother Alexander and Google - for helping to search some liveries
    trackmania-carpack.com and bibigallaz - for porting awesome BMW M3 GT2 to Trackmania and giving abilities to make this skin in Gmod.
    And - all their respective owners: Matech Competition and BMW Motorsport.
    More skins incoming.
    Have fun.

4. Post #204
    [H2] SVN Update - 30th of september[/h2]
    Updated Land Rover Range Rover
    Added special skins (skin11-skin15)

Added fix for sound issues in Gmod 13 (thanks to ☢MAGMADA☢)

About the map, for some reason it's broken in Gmod 13 and I'm looking into it. Basicly I can see other parts of the map through the skybox which would be caused by a leak however there is no leak and it works fine in Gmod 12 :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

5. Post #205
    April 2010
    472 Posts
    wheres my dam audi :(

6. Post #206
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,592 Posts
    [H2] SVN Update - 30th of september[/H2]
    Added special skins (skin11-skin15)
    Ugh, i don't get it... Where's Audi S5 in pack?

7. Post #207

January 2012
    43 Posts
    Fixed this shit, because:
    1) Forza 3/4 have TONS (really, Hundreds/Tons/etc) cars, so he always will have something to port.
    [/url]
    Ah, still. And was that double negative intentional?

8. Post #208
    January 2012
    23 Posts
    Hi! I'm VistaWiz, biggest fan of your cars. I have some suggestions for you so stay tuned. Here is what i want added-changed
    First of all, why do the cars spin out? Im at high speed, i hit the brakes, turn, then end up with my car spinned out..
    Second, add more cars, like the Mitsubushi Eclispe 1995, or if there is, a 1998. Also how about a Nissan GTR R-35?
    And a Mazda RX-7, that would be cool. Thanks for the time for reading this, or however you want to say it. Thanks.

VistaWiz
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #209
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,592 Posts
    Hi! I'm VistaWiz, biggest fan of your cars. I have some suggestions for you so stay tuned. Here is what i want added-changed
    First of all, why do the cars spin out? Im at high speed, i hit the brakes, turn, then end up with my car spinned out..
    Second, add more cars, like the Mitsubushi Eclispe 1995, or if there is, a 1998. Also how about a Nissan GTR R-35?
    And a Mazda RX-7, that would be cool. Thanks for the time for reading this, or however you want to say it. Thanks.

VistaWiz
    Heads up guys, we're having JDM fan over there...

1) We have Nissan GTR R-35 in Gmod
    2) RX-7 you will have soon... probably.
    3) Don't ask TDM for request. He will not do them.

UPD:
    Working on Aston Martin DBS Gulf Oil livery.
    You can see that still it need fixes.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

10. Post #210

October 2012
    1 Posts
    Okay so I was reading through the posts and I saw you said you are going to fix the vehicle script. Does this mean when you drive a Lamborghini and you turn you won't turn completely around?

Also, a few things I thought of that would be cool or better: Make it to where you hit a button to switch gears or something because sometimes I wanna drive slowly while I show off my Lambo, not just drive right past them at 100mph...

Maybe fix the seating? In some cars if you turn your head you will look through the seat (another way to fix this would be only let you turn your head so far which would require editing how vehicles work period... I think...).

Possibly make some way of NPC's getting into cars? I would love to be able to pull up in the A-Team van (a black colored GMC is what I do) and just out along with NPC's instead of them 10 miles back...

One last thing, I don't hear the radio in the cars... Is that just meant to add something in it or does it actually play music and I just did something wrong? Yes I do have all the other sounds.

Also those suggestions don't even have to be considered... It's just if I don't get my ideas said I will go insane... So you don't even have to think about them I just needed to say them...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #211
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,592 Posts
    More skin stuff:
    Winfield Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec:

LMGT2 Jeff Koons M3 GT2 Livery:

Lamborghini Gallardo and Murcielago LP640 Blancpain liveries:

And, some offtopic, stuff that we are working on with SentryGunMan (i making skins for his cars):
    Mazda RX-7 Battle Machine:

LMGTE Pro AF Corse Ferrari 458 Italia:

Ferrari 458 Italia Red Bull livery:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #212

May 2012
    9 Posts
    I know a Ajack server that uses these cars (I dont know if the all Ajack scripts has it): Revolt gaming @ shop.revoltgaming.com

13. Post #213
    January 2012
    468 Posts
    @TheDanishMaster

Can you fix the sound Script of the Supra?

Because that:
    "vehicle_sounds"
    {
    // List gears in order from lowest speed to highest speed

"vehicle_sounds"
    {
    // List gears in order from lowest speed to highest speed

"gear"
    {
    "max_speed" "0.05"
    "speed_approach_factor" "1.0"
    }
    doesnt seem legit :P

Also only one gear is listed, is that normal?

"engine"
    {
    "horsepower" "322"
    "maxrpm" "4500"
    "maxspeed" "155" // mph
    "maxReverseSpeed" "25" // mph
    "autobrakeSpeedGain" "1.1" // 10% speed gain while coasting, put on the brakes after that
    "autobrakeSpeedFactor" "3" // Brake is this times the speed gain
    "autotransmission" "1"
    "axleratio" "4.2"
    "gear" "3.1" // 1st gear

14. Post #214
    @TheDanishMaster

Can you fix the sound Script of the Supra?

Because that:

doesnt seem legit :P

Also only one gear is listed, is that normal?
    The double sound thing is just a fail copy-paste that I did which I will be fixing. The gearing system never worked so good so that is perfectly normal but that will also be changed ;)

15. Post #215
    January 2012
    468 Posts

And btw, awsome cars,
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Linux Germany Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #216
    January 2012
    23 Posts
    Heads up guys, we're having JDM fan over there...

1) We have Nissan GTR R-35 in Gmod
    2) RX-7 you will have soon... probably.
    3) Don't ask TDM for request. He will not do them.

UPD:
    Working on Aston Martin DBS Gulf Oil livery.
    You can see that still it need fixes.

I mean the Nissan GT-R R35, not the Skyline. DERP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #217
    Oda
    Gold Member
    May 2012
    130 Posts
    I WANT POLICE CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CAUSE THEY LOOK COOL!!!!!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #218
    [h2] SVN Update - some days ago[/h2]
    I forgot to mention the update here, but anyways
    Added BMW 507
    Added Jeep Wrangler
    Added Mazda MX-5
    Added Mitsubishi Colt

There are 2 bugs that I know but it would be pointless to fix right now as Gmod 13 is out in a few days and will hide them anyways.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #219

March 2012
    2 Posts
    I updated the svn but the land rover hasnt changed

20. Post #220
    I updated the svn but the land rover hasnt changed
    Make sure you don't have the old version installed some where

21. Post #221
    April 2010
    472 Posts
    YES YES YES! THE JEEP IS HERE :D

22. Post #222

March 2012
    2 Posts
    have you already released your map?

23. Post #223
    No I have not release the map

[H2] SVN Hotfix[/h2]
    Changed the SVN to work with Garry's Mod 13 and removed unused files
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Useful Useful x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

24. Post #224
    January 2012
    492 Posts
    GMod 13 Support?!

HELL YEAH, it's time... It's time to drive these awesome vehicles once again in GMod 13! :D

25. Post #225

March 2011
    271 Posts
    These are brilliant, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #226
    January 2012
    9 Posts
    How can you get VC Mod working on gmod 13? Or, is it not yet released?

27. Post #227

December 2009
    45 Posts
    Nice update :)

I have a question:

Is there some sort of tutorial for porting cars from forza? I really want a Lamborghini countach as thats my absolute favorite car, so I wanna learn how to port things over. I'll probably have to buy some programs for modeling stuff but it would be cool to learn anyhow.

28. Post #228
    January 2012
    468 Posts
    @TheDanishMaster

I dont know excatly, but in the "new" scripts, the sounds wont work propably...

This doesnt work for me:
    Code:
    	"State"
    	{
    		"Name"		"SS_GEAR_3"
    		"Sound"		"tdmgallardo_thirdgear"
    		"Min_Time"	"0.5"
    	}
    but this works:
    Code:
    	"State"
    	{
    		"Name"		"ss_gear_3_resume"
    		"Sound"		"vehicles\tdmcars\focusrs\third.mp3"
    		"Min_Time"	"0.0"
    	}

Bug?

29. Post #229
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    2,903 Posts
    @TheDanishMaster

I dont know excatly, but in the "new" scripts, the sounds wont work propably...

This doesnt work for me:
    Code:
    	"State"
    	{
    		"Name"		"SS_GEAR_3"
    		"Sound"		"tdmgallardo_thirdgear"
    		"Min_Time"	"0.5"
    	}
    but this works:
    Code:
    	"State"
    	{
    		"Name"		"ss_gear_3_resume"
    		"Sound"		"vehicles\tdmcars\focusrs\third.mp3"
    		"Min_Time"	"0.0"
    	}

Bug?
    GMod 13 requires that you add sounds in soundscripts via Libraries/sound/Add

30. Post #230
    January 2012
    468 Posts
    its not a real soundscript...its the vehicleScript isnt it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

31. Post #231

August 2012
    5 Posts
    Hey, I seem to be having two problems (minor however) with this.

I updated the SVN, and for some reason, the Jeep, Mazda and BMW have no sound.

Also, I can't colour specific parts of the vehicle, the whole car gets recoloured.

32. Post #232
    January 2012
    492 Posts
    Hey, I seem to be having two problems (minor however) with this.

I updated the SVN, and for some reason, the Jeep, Mazda and BMW have no sound.

Also, I can't colour specific parts of the vehicle, the whole car gets recoloured.
    You need TF2 installed and mounted onto Garry's Mod to re-colour the white paint job of the vehicle but for the vehicle sound, you need to copy and paste the scripts folder to outside of addons (garrysmod/garrysmod/). Hope it helps you :)

33. Post #233

August 2012
    5 Posts
    Thanks Crazy, that should help a lot :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #234

November 2012
    7 Posts
    how can i make it work wth the new gmod update?

35. Post #235
    April 2010
    472 Posts
    it should work

36. Post #236
    January 2012
    492 Posts
    how can i make it work wth the new gmod update?
    You have to download the SVN, you need TortoiseSVN to do this however.

Firstly make a new folder in addons, then go to the SVN link and copy that then ricght click on the new folder and select SVN Checkout, should work afterwards. Hope this helps ya :)

37. Post #237
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    Dennab
    February 2010
    2,106 Posts
    Getting crashes with these cars on linux server.

MDLCache: TDMCars\wrangler.mdl needs to be recompiled
    MDLCache: TDMCars\hummerh1.mdl needs to be recompiled
    Crash information (call stack):
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/bin/engine.so : 0x17a40a > CModelInfo::GetVirtualModel(studiohdr_t const*) const
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x408196 > studiohdr_t::GetVirtualModel() const
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x4df4c8 > CStudioHdr::SequencesAvailable() const
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x62ba98 > CBaseAnimating::StudioFrameAdvance()
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x335d2b > CSENT_anim::ScriptThink()
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x280e5c > CBaseEntity::Think()
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0xc06f11 > CBaseEntity::PhysicsDispatchThink(void (CBaseEntity::*)())
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x3ba3e4 > CBaseEntity::PhysicsRunSpecificThink(int, void (CBaseEntity::*)())
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x3babc0 > CBaseEntity::PhysicsRunThink(CBaseEntity::thinkmet hods_t)
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0xc0870f > CBaseEntity::PhysicsNone()
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x3bb9a9 > .L2881
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0xc09c0b > Physics_SimulateEntity(CBaseEntity*)
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0xc0a9c4 > Physics_RunThinkFunctions(bool)
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/garrysmod/bin/server.so : 0x776610 > CServerGameDLL::GameFrame(bool)
    /home/srcds/srcds/orangebox/bin/engine.so : 0x201b6c > CServerPlugin::GameFrame(bool)

38. Post #238

November 2012
    7 Posts
    thanks alot :)
    You have to download the SVN, you need TortoiseSVN to do this however.

Firstly make a new folder in addons, then go to the SVN link and copy that then ricght click on the new folder and select SVN Checkout, should work afterwards. Hope this helps ya :)

39. Post #239
    Getting crashes with these cars on linux server.

Crash information (call stack):
    The MDLCache errors should not crash you. I guess it has something to do with the amount of detail. I have absolutely no idea what the crash information is about. However it mentions something about the collision stuff. It could be some collision issues that cause the crash

40. Post #240

January 2012
    1 Posts
    so once i get the all the SVN extracted do i just play or where do i move the sound/scripts/ files to? i dont even know what happend from that point on