1. Post #281
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    I didn't even know they were missing :0

TheCrazyGoD, your link does not seem to work, but I will add the templates in the next update
    Thanks for the reminder, by the way I seem to have a issue with the Golf MK3 and Revention models, they look like the model has spazzed out or something, however the Audi S5 and the older vehicles have no problems, only the Revention and MK3 for some reason.

The Screenshots

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 3Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #282
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,366 Posts
    Thanks for the reminder, by the way I seem to have a issue with the Golf MK3 and Revention models, they look like the model has spazzed out or something, however the Audi S5 and the older vehicles have no problems, only the Revention and MK3 for some reason.

The Screenshots

There isn't a rating for this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #283
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    There isn't a rating for this.
    Lol, I know. It just looks like that for some reason, seriously XD

This only happened the first time I wanted to play with the new cars though so I'm not sure what happened because for some reason I got a conflicted file in lua/autorun - tdmsounds and I don't know if it's why, I doubt it would be because it's got to do with sounds.

4. Post #284

February 2012
    6 Posts
    I would like to see the Scania rebuilded , but right now with no vc mod we cant trucking

5. Post #285

The Screenshots

My best guess would be to update either your graphics drivers or DirectX.
    But I am aware of the fact that you're not the only one having this problem and I will look into it.

TheCrazyGoD, can you PM a link to your steam profile? It would be nice to have a tester to see if I can solve the problem

6. Post #286

June 2012
    3 Posts
    Something small to ask, But could you add the General Lee and the Subaru Impreza to the SVN and fix the Nissan 350Z interior, The Mercades interior, The General Lee interior, And finally the Scania Trucks interior?

7. Post #287
    Something small to ask, But could you add the General Lee and the Subaru Impreza to the SVN and fix the Nissan 350Z interior, The Mercades interior, The General Lee interior, And finally the Scania Trucks interior?
    Not going to work on the General Lee because Master Chris did one and it is much better. The others will be updated eventually

8. Post #288
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,351 Posts
    Are there any improved vehiclescripts? Most of the cars spin out by only pressing W.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #289

June 2012
    3 Posts
    Ok. Also a vehicle request, The 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spyder.

10. Post #290
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,604 Posts
    Ok. Also a vehicle request, The 2013 McLaren MP4-12C Spyder.
    1) TDM don't taking requests.
    2) In what game you saw this car? It can't be ported at this time.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

11. Post #291
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Gimme dat minivan

Gonna' do so many amazing things in the back of that car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

12. Post #292
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,366 Posts
    Gimme dat minivan

Gonna' do so many amazing things in the back of that car.
    That car always reminds of Blista in GTA 3.

13. Post #293
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    That car always reminds of Blista in GTA 3.
    Might even be the first Chrysler put into TDM Cars XD
    We need more people carrier based vehicles like that one, that would be awesome!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #294
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,351 Posts
    Paying money for proper vehicle scripts :V Since it's not Lua it's not worth the lua-hire thread. $0.50 per script, 51 cars = $25.50. And if you do it quick (within 1-2 days), I'll pay you $10 on top of that.

I'd like all carspeeds to be based on real-life speeds. Maximum speed on my server will be 100 MPH, so Bugatti (probably the fastest car in TDMCars, atleast supposed to..) has a topspeed of 255 mph. Then, 100 / 255 = 2.55 => All vehiclespeeds have to be divided by 2.55 to get their "In-Game" speed.

Just tell me if you're willing to do this, you're allowed to release them everywhere you want.

Edited:

Also, I obviously don't want them to spin out and I'd like to see some difference in acceleration too. You can find tons of information about cars here:
    http://www.carfolio.com/

Edited:

And I'd like not to be rated dumb. I'm being serious.

EDIT:
    Ah, why not. $40 if you do them before friday.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #295
    [H2]Super awesome important note[/H2]

If you have the issue like TheCrazyGoD posted at the top of this page, you can fix it by setting model detail to high in the GMod video options

16. Post #296

November 2012
    3 Posts
    Do you know hats going on with the Golf Mk.I? When somone spawns it, it kinda falls part way through the floor and the driver sits above the car off to the right, and when coloring the cars, the whole car changes color unlike the rest.

17. Post #297

December 2012
    10 Posts
    Id like the Lamborghini Aventdor and Sesto Elmento.
    Both are in Need for speed: The Run
    But Good Job On The Reventon!

18. Post #298
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Id like the Lamborghini Aventdor and Sesto Elmento.
    Both are in Need for speed: The Run
    But Good Job On The Reventon!
    Yeah, that Sesto Molesto is my favorite car, but I wonder, is it faster than the bugatti? I know its not street legal as its a track car.

Do you know hats going on with the Golf Mk.I? When somone spawns it, it kinda falls part way through the floor and the driver sits above the car off to the right, and when coloring the cars, the whole car changes color unlike the rest.
    Sup DJ, like I said earlier, I dont think its a problem with the golf, you might have had a problem with installing or some kind of conflicting addon. I was on when you said that and I didn't see any problem. :/

19. Post #299

December 2012
    10 Posts
    [QUOTE=Computersar3koo;38700138]Yeah, that Sesto Molesto is my favorite car, but I wonder, is it faster than the bugatti? I know its not street legal as its a track car.

I don't think its faster than the bugatti

20. Post #300
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,366 Posts
    Yeah, that Sesto Molesto is my favorite car, but I wonder, is it faster than the bugatti? I know its not street legal as its a track car.
    I don't think its faster than the bugatti
    Fixed it for ya
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #301
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Sorry bout' that, looked it up. Bugatti is faster.

22. Post #302

October 2007
    1 Posts
    Love this vehicle pack. But I got one 'problem' with it. The vehicle sizes are completely random. The MK2 Golf is larger than the Ford Transit van for example.

Are there ways to fix this?
    (ps will add screenshot soon)

23. Post #303
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    [H2]Super awesome important note[/H2]

If you have the issue like TheCrazyGoD posted at the top of this page, you can fix it by setting model detail to high in the GMod video options
    I didn't realise I had set the detail to Low or Medium, couldn't remember by the way thanks for the reminder Danish :D

24. Post #304
    Love this vehicle pack. But I got one 'problem' with it. The vehicle sizes are completely random. The MK2 Golf is larger than the Ford Transit van for example.

Are there ways to fix this?
    (ps will add screenshot soon)
    It turns out the Golf MkII does have some scaling issues so I guess I have to do a 4th redo of it. Apart from that sizes are not random apart from very old releases

25. Post #305
    January 2012
    15 Posts
    I love your cars they are great ^_^

Just wondering though.. When is VC Mod gonna be fixed.

Also You should make Cars that have more seats like 5 or 6, and LOL :P maybe even 8
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #306
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    I love your cars they are great ^_^

Just wondering though.. When is VC Mod gonna be fixed.

Also You should make Cars that have more seats like 5 or 6, and LOL :P maybe even 8
    People carriers FOR THA WIN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

27. Post #307
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    People carriers FOR THA WIN!
    Still going with my minivan idea :/ Give it ricer bodykits, so I can have fun driving them off cliffs.

EDIT: Hey TDM, do you think the handling could be changed to allow a little bit more sliding? Drifting is nearly impossible, too much tire grip. Also, some cars steering is delayed or locks in, causing me to crash into walls a lot. :/

28. Post #308
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,351 Posts
    Why isn't there anyone going to improve the vehicle scripts? I mean, there's constantly complaining but yet there's no decent vehicle scripts in the SVN, I don't know how to make them, and even when offering money there's only 2 "Funny" ratings.

29. Post #309

May 2011
    31 Posts
    If you want to attempt some drifting, try using the physical properties tool on the wheels and see if it has any effect on the car's handling. Back when Easy Engine worked I played with the physical properties on all my custom built cars, and what props they were made from to see how they handled, every car had the same engine setting but due to their construction and physics, they had vastly different driving characteristics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

30. Post #310
    September 2008
    677 Posts
    If you want to attempt some drifting, try using the physical properties tool on the wheels and see if it has any effect on the car's handling. Back when Easy Engine worked I played with the physical properties on all my custom built cars, and what props they were made from to see how they handled, every car had the same engine setting but due to their construction and physics, they had vastly different driving characteristics.
    these are vehicle cars not prop cars
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

31. Post #311

March 2011
    371 Posts
    Damn the cars look so awesome.

Wish the steering was fixed.

Why can't you work together with SCars for and port these good looking cars over? :D

32. Post #312
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Damn the cars look so awesome.

Wish the steering was fixed.

Why can't you work together with SCars for and port these good looking cars over? :D
    Yeah, I love the steering in SCars, except for the part where the wheels go crazy and decide they want to be from back to the future when drifting up a curb. But if we got TDM working alongside SCars, holy shit, I would cry with joy. I love the look, feel, and sound of the TDM cars and I also love the sliding and drifting in SCars, along with headlights

If you want to attempt some drifting, try using the physical properties tool on the wheels and see if it has any effect on the car's handling.
    You can't select wheels on TDM cars, thats SCars, because the wheels are separate props, TDM has the same deal with the HL2 jeep, its all one big prop/ragdoll thing. If we DID have separate wheels, we could do that and it would work. But we might be sacrificing some things...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #313

March 2011
    371 Posts
    Yeah, I love the steering in SCars, except for the part where the wheels go crazy and decide they want to be from back to the future when drifting up a curb. But if we got TDM working alongside SCars, holy shit, I would cry with joy. I love the look, feel, and sound of the TDM cars and I also love the sliding and drifting in SCars, along with headlights

I've never had real problems with the wheels from SCars. Except for the fact they look bouncy and buggy as hell when side-viewing while drifting or something. But that doesn't even matter cause it still is awesome as hell. Yeah headlights and car remote control, tuning etc all very handy.

TDMcars looks way nicer though. But they seriously drive like crap. Steer response is very late.

So yes I wish TDMcars should work together with SCars cause the 2 of you together would make the best cars ever in an FPS game lol :D

34. Post #314

December 2012
    10 Posts
    I've never had real problems with the wheels from SCars. Except for the fact they look bouncy and buggy as hell when side-viewing while drifting or something. But that doesn't even matter cause it still is awesome as hell. Yeah headlights and car remote control, tuning etc all very handy.

TDMcars looks way nicer though. But they seriously drive like crap. Steer response is very late.

So yes I wish TDMcars should work together with SCars cause the 2 of you together would make the best cars ever in an FPS game lol :D
    I agree

35. Post #315

July 2012
    7 Posts
    Do you think you could update the veyron to have the spoiler rise up like the intakes on the reventon? that would be awesome! BTW I love your cars, the only cars worth downloading!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #316
    January 2012
    493 Posts
    Do you think you could update the veyron to have the spoiler rise up like the intakes on the reventon? that would be awesome! BTW I love your cars, the only cars worth downloading!
    Yeah, same with the Murcielago as well, definately know that the vents fly up at high speed (in GT5 and Need for Speed). Good idea by the way mate

37. Post #317

December 2011
    93 Posts
    Hello.
    I am trying to add cars 1 by 1 instead of the whole pack to my server, but for some reasons the cars are pink and black checkers. The users download all the files and they still are
    The materials I made them download are the materials in materials/models/tdmcars/s5, the materials/models/tdmcars/kia_ceed, and the materials/models/tdmcars/s5/shared
    Am I missing some? Please help.

38. Post #318
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    151 Posts
    -snip-

i need to l2glua.me before i post

39. Post #319
    Facepunch Dept. of Defense
    April 2012
    1,636 Posts
    Anyone have an updated addentities.lua code for this? I really dont want to have to do this by hand 0_0

Also I have the entity names if you need them.

40. Post #320
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Has anyone seen those awful riced out handmade bodykits for some TDM cars? Its just horrible, they even put a kit on the veyron.