1. Post #321
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,326 Posts
    TheDanishMaster, since you claim to have learnt how to make vehicle scripts, I'll redo all vehicles, test them and release them for you.

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    809 Posts
    :D I know this is not a "request thread", but now that i acquired a taste for this addon, i'm sort of hoping for the Aventador to be added. ^^"

3. Post #323
    Facepunch Dept. of Defense
    April 2012
    1,635 Posts
    Anyone have the Addentities.lua script for this? The other ones dont work and I'm too lazy to code it lol.

4. Post #324

December 2012
    2 Posts
    Where can I download the VCMOD?

5. Post #325
    April 2012
    1,635 Posts
    This thread is nearly abandoned.

6. Post #326
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Need some defibrillators to revive this thread. Hopefully the next update will bring people and everyones going to be "HRUUUUUUGHUHGUHRHUURHGURHGU, MAEK MOR KAR" and we get to yell at them :D

EDIT: Does anyone know if theres a car low enough to do this?

This was my FAVORITE scene in that movie. If we dont have one low enough, is there an existing truck and trailer that are high enough? I know that Masterchris' has some trailers that you can just BARELY drive under, but you still clip it and sometimes pull the trailer with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

7. Post #327
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,326 Posts
    You can't tell me that there is no one with proper knowledge of how to create vehiclescripts?
    Isn't there some sort of tutorial on how to create proper vehiclescripts? I'd like to have some realistic speeds and such, instead of a Volvo 242 almost dragging out an Audi TT

8. Post #328
    You can't tell me that there is no one with proper knowledge of how to create vehiclescripts?
    Isn't there some sort of tutorial on how to create proper vehiclescripts? I'd like to have some realistic speeds and such, instead of a Volvo 242 almost dragging out an Audi TT
    You would be better off redoing the whole vehicle handling system, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen when you can't even change a few numbers in a txt file to see what happens.

For tutorials, you can always use a search engine called Google which is available at www.google.com
    but since I'm a nice guy I googled it for you. http://www.design3.com/training-cent...icle-scripting
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

9. Post #329

December 2012
    8 Posts
    Hey, awesome work.
    Do you think you could make an Aston Martin DB5?
    Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #330
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    809 Posts
    Hey...
    i'm a bit confused at the moment.
    Roughly two weeks ago, there were several TDM packs on GMod's ingame workshop.
    Now there's only one with 3 cars in red, which also happen to show up with some texture mistakes (black/purple).
    I guess it's adviseable to just download the svn repository for this (instead of GMod's ingame supply), or is the cutback of cars in the pack done intentionally?

EDIT: Never mind...my bad.
    I just red the recent posts in the SCars thread. ^^"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Germany Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #331
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Hey, not sure if it was a TDM car, but yesterday, I was looking around in dupes folder and I saw an Aventador. Have I just not updated my SVN or was this some kind of teaser?

12. Post #332

November 2012
    3 Posts
    Need some defibrillators to revive this thread. Hopefully the next update will bring people and everyones going to be "HRUUUUUUGHUHGUHRHUURHGURHGU, MAEK MOR KAR" and we get to yell at them :D

EDIT: Does anyone know if theres a car low enough to do this?

This was my FAVORITE scene in that movie. If we dont have one low enough, is there an existing truck and trailer that are high enough? I know that Masterchris' has some trailers that you can just BARELY drive under, but you still clip it and sometimes pull the trailer with you.
    Saw this was unanswered so I thought I might take a crack at it. No they are noot low enough to do this. Those Civics are probably lowered 1 or 2 inches. The body kit is twice the size of the stock bumpers and skirts so there was less clearence to be used up. So they probably jacked up the trailer so they would fit. Dont get me wrong, it is possible. Miata's are the eayest to lower to do so.

Though someone I know got a Datsun 280ZX low enough. Cant find a picture of it though. But there is a M5 or 5 Series who was given the name Rusty Slammington, that was able to fit under a trailer with no problem.

Just saw this
    Hey, not sure if it was a TDM car, but yesterday, I was looking around in dupes folder and I saw an Aventador. Have I just not updated my SVN or was this some kind of teaser?
    Its an SCar, and now since you cant dupe SCars it doesnt work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    October 2011
    120 Posts
    You would be better off redoing the whole vehicle handling system, but I have a feeling that's not going to happen when you can't even change a few numbers in a txt file to see what happens.

For tutorials, you can always use a search engine called Google which is available at www.google.com
    but since I'm a nice guy I googled it for you. http://www.design3.com/training-cent...icle-scripting
    Damn, you torched his ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #334
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    7,812 Posts
    I recently downloaded the workshop version of TDMCars, and I think they conflict with SCars, because it makes all of the cars invisible when I spawn them.

15. Post #335
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    There is a M5 or 5 Series who was given the name Rusty Slammington, that was able to fit under a trailer with no problem.
    Rusty Slammington is awesome, love that age of BMW too, with the slanted bumper like a Mitsubishi Galant but better. The gold rims are awesome despite how out of place the 24k plated gold looks on Rusty. If we ever get that car for TDM/Scars, my mission to recreate this thing will begin.

EDIT: When/if this car comes out, is there a way to make a skin have different shaders? I might not be able to recreate that metal rusty look :/

16. Post #336
    I recently downloaded the workshop version of TDMCars, and I think they conflict with SCars, because it makes all of the cars invisible when I spawn them.
    I will look into that. Is it my SCars or other SCars?

Rusty Slammington is awesome, love that age of BMW too, with the slanted bumper like a Mitsubishi Galant but better. The gold rims are awesome despite how out of place the 24k plated gold looks on Rusty. If we ever get that car for TDM/Scars, my mission to recreate this thing will begin.

EDIT: When/if this car comes out, is there a way to make a skin have different shaders? I might not be able to recreate that metal rusty look :/
    I would probably use phong to give it that shiny matte look and then disable the cubemap reflection

17. Post #337

November 2012
    3 Posts
    There has been a few variations of Rusty Slammington. His current state is burnt down, but he is rebuilding it. I havent heard anything else on it recently.

18. Post #338
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Also, to Danish, in the next SVN update, will you be putting in some police skins default? I'm tired of looking at Sgt.Steven's pink and black cop car :/ Also, if you were to put some in, could you find some UK skins as well? I know theres a shitton of police skins around but the only ones I can find are for cars I dont even use, and theres only 2 UK cruiser skins and they're awful. Evo UK police look amazing.

This image was hard to paste with one hand. lemme tell you dat'.

EDIT: but lets be honest, who needs that when you could have this

19. Post #339
    "Yeah my dog sleeps near my feet. sometimes i squeeze her with my legs and she farts."
    March 2010
    7,812 Posts
    I will look into that. Is it my SCars or other SCars?
    Oh nevermind, I think there was another addon that was conflicting. Everything's dandy now.

20. Post #340
    Oh nevermind, I think there was another addon that was conflicting. Everything's dandy now.
    Which addon was it?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #341
    March 2010
    7,812 Posts
    Which addon was it?
    I can't remember, but I don't think it's anything worth fixing.

22. Post #342
    September 2008
    677 Posts
    theres only 2 UK cruiser skins and they're awful.

;[
    well to be fair its over a year old

23. Post #343
    September 2011
    186 Posts

;[
    well to be fair its over a year old
    Yeah, sorry :/, but they really aren't good quality, you COULD improve it by enhancing the resolution and adding some minor details, wouldn't be hard. But the M5 sucks right now

24. Post #344
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,593 Posts
    well. i haven't made skins for a long time. so i've made some skins for few cars :|
    sorry that the Zonda has white side skirt

Mazda RX8 Renesis from NFS World (there are no rotary stickers,13 (still need to fix it a bit))

Watermellon Chevelle (also from NFS World(but its my personal livery based from the game))

Skin:

Custom Golf (made this for myself)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

25. Post #345

December 2012
    38 Posts
    well. i haven't made skins for a long time. so i've made some skins for few cars :|

Mazda RX8 Renesis from NFS World (there are no rotary stickers,13 (still need to fix it a bit))

Watermellon Chevelle (also from NFS World(but its my personal livery based from the game))

Skin:

Last Picture.... GANGNAM STYLE!!!

Edited:

WO WO WO!!! The handling system only needs like a bit of tweak just 2% added of handling but its...ok, but good enough.

26. Post #346
    January 2012
    487 Posts
    Good work man, looking awesome

27. Post #347
    April 2012
    1,635 Posts
    For DarkRP does anyone have the addentities.lua for this? I would be very appriciative.

28. Post #348
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    5,593 Posts
    ok now you can download those skins :|
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=133218

29. Post #349

July 2011
    7 Posts
    Dude, I understand that you are very busy and probably don't wanna hear this type of crap but my favorite car is either the McLaren F1, Saleen S7, or the Ferrari Enzo. I love this car pack already, but if you can do one of them, I would be SO happy with it. If you did all, well my life would be complete.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    October 2011
    173 Posts
    Ummm... TDM doesn't do casual requests posted here in the forum. Or any casual requests tbh.

31. Post #351
    September 2008
    677 Posts
    Dude, I understand that you are very busy and probably don't wanna hear this type of crap but my favorite car is either the McLaren F1, Saleen S7, or the Ferrari Enzo. I love this car pack already, but if you can do one of them, I would be SO happy with it. If you did all, well my life would be complete.
    I'm actually going to make an Enzo soon for one of my other friends and I can give you the link if you want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    October 2011
    173 Posts
    Yes, sentrygunman. Im not a requester but wow, man. Im seriously looking forward to an enzo...

33. Post #353
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,569 Posts

Skin:

OHSHI~, another one bro - NFS World player?
    Good job btw.

34. Post #354
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    NFS World was great aside from the fact the you would be beaten by rich little kids who spent too much money on koenigseggs. I loved the customizability and the online freeroam. I wonder, and I say wonder for a reason now, if it would be possible to make a heavily modified version of the paint tool and custom paint images to have a NFSW style vinyl system? It would lag like hell, but is it possible?

35. Post #355
    Gold Member
    February 2010
    1,569 Posts
    NFS World was great aside from the fact the you would be beaten by rich little kids who spent too much money on Pagani Zonda Cinques.
    Fixed.
    Nevertheless, i like this game, and especially Team Escape mode. And visual vinyl customisation too, but they're definitely need to add more layers.

36. Post #356

December 2012
    1 Posts
    What cloud be cool for VC mod (Sorry for posting it here, i can't find any thread fo the VCmod trough) a personal setting to decide if enable or disable auto-steering wheel centering (that means, if its enabled, the wheels will go to the center again when not holding any turning key, if disabled, you must turn to the other side to turn the wheels to the center back or steer to the other side) and sensivility for it (so you can decide how much fast the wheel will turn)
    And also an admin option to force this to toggle.

It cloud help ALOT for RP servers, for realistic races etc

I don't know if you can tell this to freemmaann or something, i pretty much find nothing.
    I love your cars, i will download the svn but no the steam workshop ones, since workshop is VERY buggy to me.

Recomending to my friends NOW

Some WUBUBUBUUBU 4 u

If those triangles out of bounds because of texture low quality appears i will just suicide since my pc sucks hard
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

37. Post #357

February 2012
    6 Posts
    Good addon , btw anyone knows any flatbed trailer or any trailer that have empy interior for doing transport on roleplay server ? (that works with gmo13)

38. Post #358
    September 2011
    186 Posts
    Good addon , btw anyone knows any flatbed trailer or any trailer that have empy interior for doing transport on roleplay server ? (that works with gmo13)
    I would say, make your own or use Masterchris' vehicle pack, I THINK they have an open trailer, as for flatbed, sorry. Also, Danish has told me that my idea stated earlier will not work, it crashes Garry's mod, but it COULD still be done if someone fixes the problem.

39. Post #359
    What cloud be cool for VC mod (Sorry for posting it here, i can't find any thread fo the VCmod trough) a personal setting to decide if enable or disable auto-steering wheel centering (that means, if its enabled, the wheels will go to the center again when not holding any turning key, if disabled, you must turn to the other side to turn the wheels to the center back or steer to the other side) and sensivility for it (so you can decide how much fast the wheel will turn)
    And also an admin option to force this to toggle.

It cloud help ALOT for RP servers, for realistic races etc

I don't know if you can tell this to freemmaann or something, i pretty much find nothing.
    I love your cars, i will download the svn but no the steam workshop ones, since workshop is VERY buggy to me.

Recomending to my friends NOW

Some WUBUBUBUUBU 4 u

If those triangles out of bounds because of texture low quality appears i will just suicide since my pc sucks hard
    That not-auto-centering steering is going to added in the next VCMod.

And it's actually the model detail options that has to be set to high but I doubt it will make your game run worse.. Maybe slightly

40. Post #360

February 2012
    6 Posts
    I would say, make your own or use Masterchris' vehicle pack, I THINK they have an open trailer, as for flatbed, sorry. Also, Danish has told me that my idea stated earlier will not work, it crashes Garry's mod, but it COULD still be done if someone fixes the problem.

Thanks , i found , sickness models , they bring cars , but in materials they bring alot of flatbed trailers without wheels , they work perfectly