1. Post #1

April 2012
    17 Posts
    Hey, im having trouble getting playx to be spawned through the f4 entities menu. could anyone help me out?

AddEntity("Cinema", "gmod_playx", "models/props/cs_office/projector.mdl", 500, 1, "/buycinema", {TEAM_Cinema})

When I spawn this entity it shows as an error.

Thanks in advance
    Dave

(User was banned for this post ("Wrong section - weren't you banned for this 2 days ago?" - Gran PC))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    October 2008
    447 Posts
    It shows a error because you have to select a model normally, but since you made it buyable on DarkRP it won't select the model. Also the models/props/cs_office/projector.mdl is the icon not the model it will spawn with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3

April 2012
    17 Posts
    How would I make it so you can select the model?

4. Post #4
    February 2012
    54 Posts
    Go Into Play X And Make It Set A Model On Spawn Instead Of You Setting It, Really Busy I Cant Find The Time To Help You Out Lots Myself At The Moment. Look at
    PlayX\lua\entities\gmod_playx\shared.lua
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)