Gold Member
    April 2007
    9,329 Posts
    ^ do that

mmm, we sure have some sexy chargers

what do your cop cars look like?

Edited:

oh its arlington, texas
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2012
    223 Posts
    We just use the standard Vics and Impalas.
    Same color scheme.

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    Oddest thread

4. Post #4
    July 2011
    1,302 Posts
    fuck teh police
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    December 2011
    1,964 Posts
    Cba to get pics.

Vics
    few of the caprices
    5-6 chargers

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    4,088 Posts
    My town gives the police way too much funds

We've got Chevy Tahoe's everywhere as well as Chargers. Dodge Magnum K9 units

Way overkill for such a quiet town
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    4,181 Posts
    Ehh, we've got :
    Chargers,
    Calibers,
    Impala,
    Malibu,
    Crown Vics,
    F-150,
    Prius,
    Undercover Civic for street racers.

8. Post #8
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    We have a shitload of different vehicles here in Sweden, and we don't paint them differently from town to town, they all look the same.

And this is NIs vehicles, NI is Nationella Insatsstyrkan, or SWAT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Ask Me About My VW Beetle Fetish
    March 2008
    9,959 Posts
    These are the current ones

This is the color scheme that's gonna be on all new police cars

This is what they drove before :')

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    We also had Beetles! :D

And other cool cars

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,361 Posts
    The British Police Interceptors have some of my favourite cars in the force

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 10Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,080 Posts

We never use these anymore unless for serious emergencys

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    3,447 Posts

Edited:

Really lame :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    POLITICAN
    August 2008
    7,080 Posts
    All us americans can relate to this

FUCKING UNDERCOVER :<
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 25 (list)

15. Post #15
    December 2009
    7,999 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Estonia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    3,361 Posts
    All us americans can relate to this

FUCKING UNDERCOVER :<
    Unmarked police cars are my biggest fear, over here they can be literally any car
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 16Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    Golf Wang    Tylor, The Creator - Yonkers   
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

18. Post #18
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    6,658 Posts
    Besides the usual Crown Vics and Chargers, we have some cool undercovers in the immediate area:

Mustang GT:

(not this exact one, but it's the exact same car)

Nissan GT-R:

and I've seen a few Avalanches that were undercover.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 21 (list)

19. Post #19
    I HATE COFFEE
    April 2009
    8,343 Posts
    Swedish undercover cops is just Volvos and Saabs in different colors and shapes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,836 Posts
    Mine has Crown Vic's and Dodge chargers. Nothing too special.

Also OP your city needs those cop car's. For those people that love to go to SixFlags & Hurricane Harbor haling ass.

21. Post #21
    black people
    April 2008
    3,934 Posts

nothing special but the town right next to me has blacked out vics and suvs they look cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

22. Post #22
    March 2011
    639 Posts
    Ours are pretty standard.

Sup Bitches. I've never actually seen them riding these though.

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    3,701 Posts

Dem metrocops
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    Dennab
    July 2009
    7,650 Posts

These are the town interceptors. However, since we live on Fort Bragg property, but not actually on base, there are also a lot of MP Impalas and Tahoes, plus the occasional Charger that patrol our town along with the town interceptors.

25. Post #25
    Gold Member
    September 2005
    1,032 Posts
    City and University uses Chargers now though I still see Impalas too.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

26. Post #26
    Highway patrol, but they're identical to the ones in town. There are also a lot of F-150s and a Tahoes, but I couldn't find any pictures of local ones online.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

27. Post #27
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,571 Posts
    Alright, here we go.

My Squad

All the 'normal' ones.
    In the front: The normal CVPI + CVPI Slick-top
    In the upper left: Our two Chargers
    and somewhere in there, we have a Tahoe.

28. Post #28
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,518 Posts

and i found these lovely ladies while looking for these pics

i'd have them clean my pool any day ;)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

29. Post #29

November 2009
    15,571 Posts
    I actually want to live and work (as an officer) in Arlington. You lucky bastard.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #30
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    7,099 Posts
    american cop cars>euro cop cars

lol how intimidating is a police volvo station wagon, its what smelly hipsters drive over here
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 16Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

31. Post #31
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    We have a usual assortment of Crown Vics, Chargers and Tahoes for our Local PD. They have a few unmarked F150's, Rams, Silverados, Tahoes, Crown Vics and Chargers but it's usually hard to tell if they belong to the local PD or the Sheriffs department. The Sheriffs department recently got a grey Camaro SS, other than that pretty much everything is just your usual unmarked vehicles although they are rather rare. Other than that they also have a Blue 90's Silverado with a headache rack with fake lights with red and blues in them but I haven't seen it for a couple years.

Undercover vehicles are a little rare around here, normally you just see a bunch of marked CV's or Tahoes with your occasional motorcycle.

The local PD also has some vehicles for what I would guess to be non-patrol officers. I'm sure that they would have had to piss someone off to get stuck with one of them though.

The Chargers are kinda rare and are probably just for whoever has the most seniority.

The State Trooper Chargers are pretty badass though. We've been seeing a lot of them since the Sheriffs department has nearly been completely cut and they've taken over what the county used to patrol.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    VAG Lover
    June 2010
    2,836 Posts
    american cop cars>euro cop cars

lol how intimidating is a police volvo station wagon, its what smelly hipsters drive over here
    I don't know if I should be ashamed of my self or should I laugh.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

33. Post #33
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    Here's a bonus photo I found..

Shit, that should have been edited onto my last post lol

Have some Sheriff CV's, the new design is 6+ years old and you still regularly see both.

34. Post #34
    March 2011
    639 Posts

The local PD also has some vehicles for what I would guess to be non-patrol officers. I'm sure that they would have had to piss someone off to get stuck with one of them though.

That must be fucking terrifying, seeing that beast patrollin' the streets.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

35. Post #35
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    3,466 Posts
    That must be fucking terrifying, seeing that beast patrollin' the streets.
    I don't think they even have any lights on them, I think it was a stupid publicity stunt that our town put on to look "green". Most of them are parked and only occasionally see one driving around downtown at a slow pace.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

36. Post #36
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    2,194 Posts
    We got crown vics, chargers, impalas, and escapes

Black and white is surprisingly intimidating.

37. Post #37
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,518 Posts
    can't forget the suburban

I actually have thought about being a cop before, maybe like an Aux cop while I'm in college or something.

38. Post #38

November 2009
    15,571 Posts
    can't forget the suburban

I actually have thought about being a cop before, maybe like an Aux cop while I'm in college or something.
    Tahoe*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9 (list)

39. Post #39
    ~~so trendy~~
    June 2010
    2,518 Posts
    Read the words on the side. Suburban.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

40. Post #40
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    950 Posts
    Tahoes are short wheel base.
    Suburbans are long wheel base.

Tahoe

Suburban

Edited:

Standard Crown Victoria in my city.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)