1. Post #2161
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Anyone else having problems with steam?
    It's been a little spotty for me lately.

woo page king
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

2. Post #2162
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    Dennab
    November 2009
    13,352 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #2163
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,101 Posts

This is going to be fun guys.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #2164
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,709 Posts
    "Well, my friend I am glad to let you know that after the Admissions Board Meeting, we have decided to let you in to the course.

The next step would be getting ready your acceptance letter so you can begin the process of your visa and tickets to New Zealand.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

Well then bros, it's official.

FUCK YES

Cheers Joazzz for da edit!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 16Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #2165
    August 2009
    2,767 Posts
    Congratulations!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #2166
    Tbonia will grow larger!
    March 2010
    6,101 Posts

"CAN WE HAVE A SMALL HACK MLC? CAN WE? CAN WE?"

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #2167
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,647 Posts
    Anyone else having problems with steam?
    I was, but that was cause my modem decided it didn't wanna get up this morning.
    And then I beat it into submission.
    That'll learn it...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

8. Post #2168
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,368 Posts
    "Well, my friend I am glad to let you know that after the Admissions Board Meeting, we have decided to let you in to the course.

The next step would be getting ready your acceptance letter so you can begin the process of your visa and tickets to New Zealand.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

FUCK YES

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 8Winner Winner x 2 (list)

9. Post #2169
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    9,669 Posts
    So I just saw Prometheus (A.K.A, "Don't Fucking Touch That Thing: The Movie") in Imax 3D.
    Don't go in expecting it to be "Alien", you'll be very disappointed.
    It's more like the bastard child of "Alien" and "2001: A Space Odyssey".
    I enjoyed it very much.
    I now must go make a pose of my perskin riding a xenomorph.

Also
    Killer penis eels from space and the giant squid of rape.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

10. Post #2170
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,957 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 8 (list)

11. Post #2171
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,600 Posts

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!"

FUCK YES

Hello newly indoctrinated australasia-ite...
    "one of us!" "one of us!" "one of us!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #2172
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,724 Posts
    I'm replacing my explosion sound effects in Half Life 2 to this
    Funny, cause I did something similar to this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

13. Post #2173
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,121 Posts
    So I just saw Prometheus (A.K.A, "Don't Fucking Touch That Thing: The Movie") in Imax 3D.
    Don't go in expecting it to be "Alien", you'll be very disappointed.
    It's more like the bastard child of "Alien" and "2001: A Space Odyssey".
    I enjoyed it very much.
    I now must go make a pose of my perskin riding a xenomorph.

Also
    Killer penis eels from space and the giant squid of rape.
    Sounds like Mass Effect 3...

14. Post #2174
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,640 Posts
    Sounds like Mass Effect 3...
    four year olds are the cause for genocide all over the universe
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

15. Post #2175
    Funny, cause I did something similar to this.
    Similar to the iguana or to Flounder?

16. Post #2176
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Many congratulations, Haxxer. Well done, and I hope you can do what you want c:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2177
    I'll RUB MY TALENT OUT ALL OVER YOU
    November 2011
    4,657 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

18. Post #2178
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,957 Posts
    So is your skin the Helicopter?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

19. Post #2179
    Dennab
    January 2010
    3,101 Posts

My numbers grow

Bow before me
    Like I'am going to bow before you man >:C I was once human too.

Edited:

SOMEONE HACK THESE MODELS TO GMOD!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8732
    I think I'll do it.

Edited:

I hacked that Daft Punk Helmet on to one of those suits... I'am quite proud of my work. And yes, he is my broski so I own him alot for what he did for me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

20. Post #2180
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,600 Posts

(I was starving because we ran out of food and water and had to take care of infab, because we got into a firefight with a fucking giant horde earlier and infab got beat up really badly and rusty was the soldier because he was usually the guy that did the shooting and the lootin'.)

Here is the story of a blind man (infab), a starving man (jenkins) and a soldier (rusty) trying to raid some military tents in the middle of a zombie apocalypse..The starving man had been given the task to go forward, infiltrate and attempt to find some military grade weapons, the starving man accomplished the first half of his task and then started to go through each and every tent looking for weapons... the soldier also had the idea to sneak in and look for items, he told the starving man to "check steam" so he could tell him that he was also sneaking into the base, but alas the starving man failed to do so... the starving man saw a stranger run across one tent to another, he became very nervous and decide that he should muster up the courage and kill the stranger... the starving man slowly creped up to the tent the stranger was hiding in, he then slowly peeped into the tent.. Winchester at the ready.... BLAM... BLAM.. BLAM, the starving man had missed, the stranger quickly turned around to reveal it was actually the soldier... in the confusion the soldier ended up accidently killed the starving man and in the process alerted some zombies... the soldier hid in his tent.. hoping that the undead ghouls would wonder off... many minutes later the area was clear, the soldier popped out of his tent and told the blind man (who had been guarding the hills so they wouldn't get flanked) to come down and look for loot with him... while the two souls were happily obtaining military grade equipment.. a evil bandit snuck up behind them... BLAM BLAM BLAM, the blindman was down... slowly bleeding to death, the soldier managed to turn around but it was too late- BLAM BLAM BLAM, the soldier was dead.. and thus ended the tale, of the blind man, the starving man and the soldier... THE END.

[sub]I'm a terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible writer so yeah....[/sub]

Edited:
    While we were sneaking around a town earlier we alerted the horde and took refuge in a barn.. it was a really really really long firefight...

We killed at least 60 zombies...
    Oh yeah, we kinda need more people would any of you be interested in playing with us? :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #2181
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,484 Posts
    Hey guys
    http://www.modulaatio.com/runningwithrifles/
    Running with Rifles is really fun, I recommend that you all try it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #2182
    The King of Wing
    May 2008
    4,647 Posts
    Hey guys
    http://www.modulaatio.com/runningwithrifles/
    Running with Rifles is really fun, I recommend that you all try it
    But here's the question on everyone's mind:
    Does it involve killing zombies?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #2183
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,484 Posts
    no
    zombabobs isn't everything, you know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #2184
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    why does it matter
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #2185
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,681 Posts
    I think I'll do it.
    YESSSSS
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #2186
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

:3

lol viper what's so funny
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

27. Post #2187
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,443 Posts

I'm back....again
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

28. Post #2188
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,640 Posts

I'm back....again
    who r u??/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2189
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    13,050 Posts
    who r u??/
    Bob the Axer?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

30. Post #2190
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Look's like Batter-up Bill.

Edited:

The builder
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

31. Post #2191
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,443 Posts
    who r u??/
    I was in the beginning of this thread if you go back to like page 2 and 3 but I had a lot of stuff to do but I am back for a while

32. Post #2192
    Dennab
    January 2010
    3,101 Posts
    Bob the Axer?
    Sounds like a heavy metal name.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #2193
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    18,040 Posts

I'm back....again
    Ken the Killer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

34. Post #2194
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,443 Posts
    For like freedom and stuff
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

35. Post #2195
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,484 Posts
    getting some work done on _Maverick_'s skin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #2196
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    7,115 Posts
    FUCK YES

eye's look glossy, but i don't care it's still awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

37. Post #2197
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Nice one..

Ninja loves making his facemaps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

38. Post #2198
    Dennab
    January 2010
    3,101 Posts
    Looks like somebody is pumped up for war.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

39. Post #2199
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,121 Posts

(I was starving because we ran out of food and water and had to take care of infab, because we got into a firefight with a fucking giant horde earlier and infab got beat up really badly and rusty was the soldier because he was usually the guy that did the shooting and the lootin'.)

Oh yeah, we kinda need more people would any of you be interested in playing with us? :3
    You already know I want to, but I don't have OA... Curse my first payday being so far away...

40. Post #2200
    I'll RUB MY TALENT OUT ALL OVER YOU
    November 2011
    4,657 Posts
    I hacked that Daft Punk Helmet on to one of those suits... I'am quite proud of my work. And yes, he is my broski so I own him alot for what he did for me.
    Don't make me cry all over this thread, Bro!

Reminds me of Chris from Resident Evil 5 or The COGS from Gears Of War.
    Lots O Beef Burgers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)