1. Post #6121
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    4,710 Posts
    Isn't it obvious? The table has had combat training.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

2. Post #6122
    April 2012
    253 Posts
    Isn't it obvious? The table has had combat training.
    Aw man how could I've miss that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #6123
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,358 Posts
    Ikea's top assassin
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Zing Zing x 2 (list)

4. Post #6124
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,034 Posts
    Oh the humidity!

Sorry for it being dark. Blame youtube.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

5. Post #6125
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    All I want to know is how the table end up on top.
    I was tweaking Wraiths body when i hit R,

i destroyed everything in sight and threw Wraith across the map, breaking one of the shitty beefy computers...

Then i reloaded the save.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #6126
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,805 Posts
    I was tweaking Wraiths body when i hit R,

i destroyed everything in sight and threw Wraith across the map, breaking one of the shitty beefy computers...

Then i reloaded the save.
    Good to know, I am still a jynx :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

7. Post #6127
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

8. Post #6128
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,384 Posts
    I can't tell if it's an alt or a troll.

Or maybe it's both.

9. Post #6129
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,476 Posts

This took longer than it should've.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

10. Post #6130
    Gold Member
    May 2009
    4,384 Posts
    Anyways, have a late Infab birthday pose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

11. Post #6131
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,160 Posts
    Haven't made any content in a while.
    Have this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

12. Post #6132
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    I can't tell if it's an alt or a troll.

Or maybe it's both.
    Because everyone who comments in favor of me is automatically an alt.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

13. Post #6133
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,347 Posts
    Because everyone who comments in favor of me is automatically an alt.
    Because you're good at screenshots. And have room to speak.
    ATP KLAN AINT A NIGGA TO FUCK WIT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

14. Post #6134
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    Because you're good at screenshots. And have room to speak.
    Underlying sarcasm aside, both are true.

Also i'm hardly perturbed by someone who isn't that noticed amongst people to begin with.

15. Post #6135
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    382 Posts
    Underlying sarcasm aside, both are true.

Also i'm hardly perturbed by someone who isn't that noticed amongst people to begin with.
    Hmm, what if he makes quality stuff and isn't recognized for it? Quite the contrary on your behalf from what I've seen, bad work, high popularity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

16. Post #6136
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,616 Posts
    What...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #6137
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    Hmm, what if he makes quality stuff and isn't recognized for it? Quite the contrary on your behalf from what I've seen, bad work, high popularity.
    Maybe he should stop closing himself into one site, then. Until then, no one would recognize him or most of you outside of FP and Steam.

Wait, high popularity? What?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

18. Post #6138
    January 2010
    114 Posts
    OH FUCK HERE WE GO WITH BULLSHIT AGAIN.

I'll just come back tomorrow I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

19. Post #6139
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    382 Posts
    Maybe he should stop closing himself into one site, then. Until then, no one would recognize him or most of you outside of FP and Steam.

Apparently you think you're popular if you're trying to look down on us, now I don't see why someone has to be "noticed amongst people to begin with," to be able to tell you something.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

20. Post #6140
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,352 Posts
    Aww shit more drama please end it!

21. Post #6141
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,376 Posts
    TP

Just stop it and leave, you're just making yourself look dumb.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

22. Post #6142
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    Apparently you think you're popular if you're trying to look down on us, now I don't see why someone has to be "noticed amongst people to begin with," to be able to tell you something.
    I'm just saying it's hardly rustle worthy if people are only going to see it here, and barely anyone on dA, and literally no one on YT.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

23. Post #6143
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Exposure (or lack-thereof) is hardly a reason to bash or disregard someone -- if they only want to post their work on a few select sites, then so be it.
    Being renowned for doing nothing in particular is hardly a worthwhile endeavor.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

24. Post #6144
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,947 Posts

Popularity doesnt mean jack SHIT.

Cut that shit out, now.

Edited:

Report him for fucks sake.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #6145
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    382 Posts
    I'm just saying it's hardly rustle worthy if people are only going to see it here, and barely anyone on dA, and literally no one on YT.
    So, you want fame, ey? What's the matter if he just posts here and not on Deviant Art or any other site but here? It's better to be surrounded by people who enjoy your work, who will help you if you're serious about it, and just generally make high quality work for the most part(the regulars). If you want my opinion, that's a hell of a lot better than being an arrogant bastard and just showing off work everywhere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

26. Post #6146
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    So, you want fame, ey? What's the matter if he just posts here and not on Deviant Art or any other site but here? It's better to be surrounded by people who enjoy your work, who will help you if you're serious about it, and just generally make high quality work for the most part(the regulars). If you want my opinion, that's a hell of a lot better than being an arrogant bastard and just showing off work everywhere.
    I don't recall showing anyone here my work, nor anyone else my work. You post something, people pick up on it, gets traffic.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #6147
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    382 Posts
    I don't recall showing anyone here my work, nor anyone else my work. You post something, people pick up on it, gets traffic.
    No, but you're bitching about people apparently having to be noticed to be able to "pertube," you. If you don't like the people here, and we don't like you. What's the point of being here? You can easily just leave right now and save yourself and us the time of dealing with this, and you can be on your way on Deviant Art. Or you can stay here and be an arrogant fuck and carry this on.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

28. Post #6148
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,376 Posts
    Why don't you just pick up your bitchy lil' ass and move out of the thread, the only thing you're doing is bringing shame to yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #6149
    May 2010
    17,947 Posts
    Does it even fuckin matter?

30. Post #6150
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,854 Posts
    Why can't we all just get along? Sure he tried to kill minimole, but who hasn't?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #6151
    March 2010
    254 Posts
    No, but you're bitching about people apparently having to be noticed to be able to "pertube," you. If you don't like the people here, and we don't like you. What's the point of being here? You can easily just leave right now and save yourself and us the time of dealing with this, and you can be on your way on Deviant Art. Or you can stay here and be an arrogant fuck and carry this on.
    Which is exactly what logic you used when filling my feed when Katakonic rage-posted my picture. Right. No, I like the effect I have on all of you, personally. It's pretty funny to see how me being arrogant and somewhat offensive takes its toll.

(User was banned for this post ("Threadshitting" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #6152
    January 2012
    60 Posts
    What's the point in being here? Maybe he doesn't like the image of a bunch of faggots circlejerking over him.

(User was banned for this post ("Threadshitting / trolling" - Craptasket))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #6153
    May 2010
    17,947 Posts
    What's the point in being here? Maybe he doesn't like the image of a bunch of faggots circlejerking over him.
    Wait what?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #6154
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    382 Posts
    Well, since you're intentionally being an ass to everyone here it doesn't help you. And I never spook to you until today, actually I've never been in this thread but I back up everyone in here because I have respect for them. Except for Kite, since he apparently doesn't get the point or he's just doing the same as you.

35. Post #6155
    January 2012
    60 Posts
    Wait what?
    Did you even see the pictures posted? It's clear you guys have a distaste for Turkish, so you post some pictures against him and start agreeing each other up the ass just to make yourselves feel better about yourselves.
    But the fact remains that you're all just mad. And mad people just look like dumbasses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #6156
    January 2010
    114 Posts
    You know what is fun to do? Just wait a second and then refresh and see that two new posts have been made. All for drama mama's.

Ahhh this thread is fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #6157
    $$$Good News Everyone!$$$
    January 2007
    4,616 Posts
    Except for Kite, since he apparently doesn't get the point or he's just doing the same as you.
    Kite is one of TurkishPhantom's friends... just report them both.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #6158
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,376 Posts
    Did you even see the pictures posted? It's clear you guys have a distaste for Turkish, so you post some pictures against him and start agreeing each other up the ass just to make yourselves feel better about yourselves.
    But the fact remains that you're all just mad. And mad people just look like dumbasses.
    So you're standing up for a hypocrite who tries to piss people off, yeah, you're putting yourself in a very good position.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #6159
    January 2012
    60 Posts
    So you're standing up for a hypocrite who tries to piss people off, yeah, you're putting yourself in a very good position.
    Hey, I wasn't the one who made a picture of Turkish's dead body being dragged.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

40. Post #6160
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,376 Posts
    And I wasn't the one who started murder fantasies about a thread member to no big reason.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)