1. Post #7241
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,265 Posts
    ha

Edited:
    fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #7242
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,324 Posts
    The beautiful faces in the Dolan pose

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #7243
    Ninja Nurse Fetishist
    December 2011
    3,298 Posts
    MAKE US WHOLE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #7244
    January 2010
    3,009 Posts
    MAKE US WHOLE.
    NEVER.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

5. Post #7245
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    Alright got a new steam account with basically the same games from my old one. If anyone cares to add me, it's: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Katazuro
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #7246
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    8,872 Posts
    Remember when I tried to come back in that last thread but then i forgot about this thread

I don't hate you guys, i just literally forgot I wanted to come back, and it's also kinda shitty not having a copy of photoshop

Hi.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7247
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,826 Posts
    Remember when I tried to come back in that last thread but then i forgot about this thread

I don't hate you guys, i just literally forgot I wanted to come back, and it's also kinda shitty not having a copy of photoshop

Hi.
    Welcome back.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #7248
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    Just get a cracked version.

[sub][sub]Not against the rules[/sub][/sub]
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #7249
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,324 Posts
    The horror...

Oh and to halflambda

Hi

10. Post #7250
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,265 Posts
    behind the scenes: infab fainted due to excitement during the jungle sex scene
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #7251
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,329 Posts

Hi.
    <3

Edited:

BAM NO MOLLE YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #7252
    January 2012
    216 Posts

Hi.
    'Sup?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #7253
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    8,201 Posts
    <3

Edited:

BAM NO MOLLE YOU GUYS ARE FUCKED.

wheres the 100mb's worth of tacticool bodygroups?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #7254
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,329 Posts
    my skin isn't even 20 mb :C
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #7255
    January 2010
    3,009 Posts
    Well... I'am almost done with the map. The only problem right now is env_projectedtexture. The textures that have to be projected don't have .vmts and get replaced by a flashlight effect.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #7256
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,395 Posts
    damn i need to get back to working on the other office
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #7257
    Whose dick do i have to suck to get an unban?
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Speaking of getting things done...

Joazzz, your model has Pink eye syndrome..

I'm finishing this thing up once and for all, i still need to add a few more people, then i'll ask someone if they can get this in game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

18. Post #7258
    January 2010
    3,009 Posts

I'm finishing this thing up once and for all, i still need to add a few more people, then i'll ask someone if they can get this in game.
    Yay! I can see myself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

19. Post #7259
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,395 Posts
    http://www.1337upload.net/files/2Joazzz.7z fixed skin, put in OP or i'll cut yer testicles off and sell them to a krogan

DOWNLOAD THIS ONE, THE OLD LINK WAS WRONG
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

20. Post #7260
    January 2011
    627 Posts

Excuse me but what the hell am I doing with my left hand?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

21. Post #7261
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

22. Post #7262
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Excuse me but what the hell am I doing with my left hand?
    I hadn't noticed that. Don't worry I'll fix it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #7263
    January 2010
    3,009 Posts
    To much work putting stuff in a pack if you ask me. I would rather use Jasons method of uploading.

24. Post #7264
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    I would release the GoldenEye: Source models each in consecutive files just to see garrysmod.org users cry, but Jason has a perfectly good reason to release his hexes seperately unlike me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #7265
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,646 Posts
    -.- Jason needs a ban from this website.
    apparently Jerry Huth really has it in for you for some reason. don't suppose you happened to rape anyone's dog recently?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #7266
    SEXIST FUCK
    November 2010
    3,151 Posts
    Working at Flounder Co. Has been a nice job with all of them cool dudes and maintaining order and security on the construction site where the next Flounder Co. HQ in DC is all fine and well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Philippines Show Events Agree Agree x 1Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #7267
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,429 Posts
    apparently Jerry Huth really has it in for you for some reason. don't suppose you happened to rape anyone's dog recently?
    Its funny how everyone is complaining when there hasn't been anything good uploaded as of recently

28. Post #7268
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Its funny how everyone is complaining when there hasn't been anything good uploaded as of recently
    that WAC stuff was kinda cool
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

29. Post #7269
    I love doge and other memes, please post them on my profile!!!
    June 2012
    6,076 Posts
    Mostly the comment section on any website has the IQ of -0
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #7270
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Mostly the comment section on any website has the IQ of -0
    This guy speaks the truth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #7271
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,757 Posts
    Youtube and Gmod.org especially.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

32. Post #7272
    June 2012
    6,076 Posts
    Youtube and Gmod.org especially.
    plz rate mai cumnt a fums up plz wil suk dik hur

DIS A FUKN AVD DOOP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

33. Post #7273
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,785 Posts
    Rinfect I've been wondering, do you have a skin?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #7274
    June 2012
    6,076 Posts
    no :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #7275
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    plz rate mai cumnt a fums up plz wil suk dik hur

DIS A FUKN AVD DOOP
    ong u nub faecpuch don hav teh fums up onli agree!!!1
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #7276
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    12,856 Posts
    Hurry up and get one. I want to pose you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

37. Post #7277
    June 2012
    6,076 Posts
    ong u nub faecpuch don hav teh fums up onli agree!!!1

dood i wil contack stem 2 ban u fagt.

So yesterday this guy buys me the crysis pack
    he asks me out i reject and starts raging and said he will "Contack" steam to ban me

and i banned his friend who kept on saying "Everypony"

38. Post #7278
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    dood i wil contack stem 2 ban u fagt.

So yesterday this guy buys me the crysis pack
    he asks me out i reject and starts raging and said he will "Contack" steam to ban me

and i banned his friend who kept on saying "Everypony"

rinfect if u dun go on date wif me, i'll get steam to ban u..gabe is my dad.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

39. Post #7279
    June 2012
    6,076 Posts
    rinfect if u dun go on date wif me, i'll get steam to ban u..gabe is my dad.
    gabe is my great grand son

and also the same guy adds me and gives me a tf2 hat.

and i dont know if i can run crysis 2
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #7280
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    gabe is my great grand son

and also the same guy adds me and gives me a tf2 hat.

and i dont know if i can run crysis 2
    Pretend you're interested, he'll waste shit tons of cash on you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)