1. Post #5401
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,963 Posts
    I don't have yer fancy trains.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #5402
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I like the Smash Mouth one better.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #5403
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,327 Posts
    Minimole, they were funny for a while. Now they're not.
    They're so frequent and predictable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #5404
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    Jacknife is cool, I mean sometimes he throws fits; but he means well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5405
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    23,373 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #5406
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,070 Posts
    OK how about this, explain what your problem is, because right now you're being a dick for no real reason, he made parody poses, so what? Whats the problem? Go ask him if you want pictures he does that arent parody poses, theres tons.

And tell jacknife i have him blocked, im tired of this.
    "Tell Jacknife I blocked him"

Why? Why should I consider telling him something that he already knows?

And I've expressed my problem clearly. Allow me to reiterate:

He makes parody poses, and contributes no real content to the thread.

That's my goddamn problem.

So stop bringing up the same question over and over, when I've said enough that you can just go back a page and get your answer.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #5407
    It's time to unban Banshee Friend
    Dennab
    April 2011
    5,915 Posts

Do these count as parodies?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

8. Post #5408
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,783 Posts
    Seriously Dark K? I thought you were an ok dude,even after all the times you used to make truck jokes and make fun of me I still liked you.
    Hell I even noticed you left for over a year and still used you in various poses.
    I understand you don't like me but I've been here for 2 years and am not leaving just because one person out of 30+ people dislikes me.
    even though you hate or dislike me I still find you an ok person and if you feel like sorting anything out or venting your anger on steam go for it.
    I cannot say the same for you though.You insulted me,made baseless assumptions,sent me pics of spiders through pm all just because I made a few parodies over your generic standing poses.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #5409
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    745 Posts
    "Just stop"
    "stop"
    "EL STOPPE"

Is that all you can say to legitimate points?

I suppose I'll just sit here and fume with my anger, expressing valid points that you can't say anything to other than "Stop".

Also, where's the serious pose?

HMMMMMMMM?
    Legitimate? You came out of nowhere and starting saying negative things. Minimole makes funny, mocking poses, that's what he chooses to do, accept it, move on. If not, then I have to say to you the classic, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." It's nothing to get this butthurt about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #5410
    Ask me about my Marvel/DC fetish
    May 2010
    17,745 Posts

He makes parody poses, and contributes no real content to the thread.

That's my goddamn problem.
    You are either blind or you're blinded by hate, because its obvious he does do poses other than parody poses.

Go back to being Jacknifes tool if you love him so much.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

11. Post #5411
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,070 Posts
    Seriously Dark K? I thought you were an ok dude,even after all the times you used to make truck jokes and make fun of me I still liked you.
    Hell I even noticed you left for over a year and still used you in various poses.
    I understand you don't like me but I've been here for 2 years and am not leaving just because one person out of 30+ people dislikes me.
    even though you hate or dislike me I still find you an ok person and if you feel like sorting anything out or venting your anger on steam go for it.
    If you understand my rage and frustration, then why do you continue to do the same goddamn thing over and over?

Your logic has a flaw in it.

I wouldn't be raging like an asian driver if it wasn't for the fact that you kept doing the same thing over and over again, metaphorically 'beating a dead horse with a ridiculously large stick'.

It's not you in general that I have the problem with, it's the things you do.

12. Post #5412
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    You are either blind or you're blinded by hate, because its obvious he does do poses other than parody poses.

Go back to being Jacknifes tool if you love him so much.
    "Someone has stuck up for Jacknife!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

13. Post #5413
    May 2010
    17,745 Posts
    I cannot say the same for you though.
    And thats why i blocked him.

14. Post #5414
    [b]President and CEO of Floundco Indutries...[/b]
    March 2010
    3,133 Posts

becs al the fitin is makn me scred
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

15. Post #5415
    Whose dick do i have to suck to get an unban?
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Guys please...No more fighting..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

16. Post #5416
    May 2010
    17,745 Posts
    "Someone has stuck up for Jacknife!"
    Theres a reason i have you blocked, its because you're an egotistical jackass who refuses to be nice to anyone who cant make you things.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD stop being so stuck up, for ONCE, if its even possible for you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

17. Post #5417
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,327 Posts
    I caught a wiff of double standards.
    fuck
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

18. Post #5418
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    12,856 Posts
    EVERYONE! YOU'RE BREAKING US APART! STOP FIGHTING, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #5419
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,070 Posts
    Theres a reason i have you blocked, its because you're an egotistical jackass who refuses to be nice to anyone who cant make you things.

Please for the LOVE OF GOD stop being so stuck up, for ONCE, if its even possible for you.
    That must be only you, then, because Jacknife is nice to people who have not made a single thing for him. Allow me to give an example:

Darkblood, who has not made a single thing for him. From what he tells me, Jacknife talks to him frequently, jokes around, and generally acts buddy-buddy.

So, again, a flaw in your argument has been found.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #5420
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    745 Posts
    See you guys tomorrow, when this thread has 400+ posts about Minimole's posing, and people's apparent problems with it. I thought it was just a funny picture, but I guess people like to read more into things than is needed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

21. Post #5421
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I cannot say the same for you though.You insulted me,made baseless assumptions,sent me pics of spiders through pm all just because I made a few parodies over your generic standing poses.
    The spider thing was a joke, in the steam chat BEFORE you started making poses. So, okay.
    The assumptions were just a result of me being mad over you shitting over my poses.
    And when you started posing parodies you blocked me, so I couldn't say anything directly to you.

Keep bringing your reasons, Minimole, I'll bring them down. You made them to piss me off or trying drive me out and let me tell you.

You're not doing any progress on the latter.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

22. Post #5422
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,496 Posts
    I swear, it's like, if there is no reason for people to stir up drama, then they just invent new reasons. Being angry about someone making poses with personal skins... in the personal skins thread. Hmm, yes, I see the dilemma there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

23. Post #5423
    May 2010
    17,745 Posts
    That must be only you, then, because Jacknife is nice to people who have not made a single thing for him. Allow me to give an example:

Darkblood, who has not made a single thing for him. From what he tells me, Jacknife talks to him frequently, jokes around, and generally acts buddy-buddy.

So, again, a flaw in your argument has been found.
    Theres several flaws in yours, too.

24. Post #5424
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    Replace Lisa with Jacknife and Minimole with Tommy.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

25. Post #5425
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,070 Posts

Edited:

Theres several flaws in yours, too.
    Point them out, please.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #5426
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Replace Lisa with Jacknife and Minimole with Tommy.

get online on steam :<

27. Post #5427
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,639 Posts
    lol you guys argue about the most trivial shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7 (list)

28. Post #5428
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,261 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #5429
    Gold Member
    March 2010
    5,963 Posts

C'mere Dukov.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

30. Post #5430
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,324 Posts
    I gotta give a clue here now I don't want anymore bullshit anytime during the day...from anyone that includes me. It's going to be very hot and very uncomfortable for everyone and I don't want anybody yelling...we get anybody yelling here and then the shit is gonna hit the fan.

-Jack Rebney
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events

31. Post #5431
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,639 Posts

C'mere Dukov.
    look out man he's got some hollowed-out oreos

32. Post #5432
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,261 Posts

Edited:

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

33. Post #5433
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    12,856 Posts
    Moist~

ALSO, EVERYONE!
    We must stop this fighting by drowning them out with content. TO YOUR GMODS!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

34. Post #5434
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,783 Posts
    The spider thing was a joke, in the steam chat BEFORE you started making poses. So, okay.
    The assumptions were just a result of me being mad over you shitting over my poses.
    And when you started posing parodies you blocked me, so I couldn't say anything directly to you.
    Keep bringing your reasons, Minimole, I'll bring them down. You made them to piss me off or trying drive me out and let me tell you.
    You're not doing any progress on the latter.
    I'm so sad my reasons were brought down,time to kill myself thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly x 2Funny x 2Agree x 2Optimistic x 1Disagree x 1 (list)

35. Post #5435
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    ALGAGAGAG

also jacknife my community id/link thingy is participantzero.

36. Post #5436
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I'm so sad my reasons were brought down,time to kill myself thanks.
    Piss off.

Edited:

ALGAGAGAG

also jacknife my community id/link thingy is participantzero.
    I added you already, just waiting for you to get ONLINE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

37. Post #5437
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,261 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

38. Post #5438
    May 2009
    985 Posts
    Welp, this is bad
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

39. Post #5439
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    inb4 Chonch posts Hammer time

40. Post #5440
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,470 Posts
    Piss off.

Edited:

I added you already, just waiting for you to get ONLINE.
    didn't get anything. http://steamcommunity.com/id/ParticipantZero