1. Post #121
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,421 Posts
    You too, I've spent over 100 dollars of my own earned money on you, doesn't that entitle me to a bit of respect?
    Ha. Really?
    Yeah I'd act with respect to you if you didn't act like a cunt all time, buddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

2. Post #122
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,030 Posts
    Updated pics.

There was time in these threads where no one gave a damn about how good the OP was, sure it was strict, but then it didn't matter, because it was expected. There was also a time when no one was as elitist as you all are now. People were welcomed, now it's either "make a good pose or get out", none of you are helpful to new people me, ashamedly, included. I stay here because you can't make personal skin pictures anywhere else, true this thread is probably the biggest for this. But in the end, these were created for enjoyment and not for elitist faggotry.

I really don't care if you have me ignored or not, it just shows how true this is, that you're willing not to hear someones opinion.

Seriously, guys.
    Now look here jacknife, I've never really had anything against you, but now you're pushing it. You're implying that you're the one keeping these threads together? Far from it, you're the one who is always starting drama, like right now, and acting all high and mighty being the one calling us elitists and telling us that we're aggressive towards new people.

Well guess what, you have no incentive to keep posting or checking the threads, you're not some sort of policing force, and you're definitely not a force keeping the threads together. But I digress, I have no intention to continue this drama you started, so I won't be replying to the post you'll write in reply to this one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 4Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #123
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Now look here jacknife, I've never really had anything against you, but now you're pushing it. You're implying that you're the one keeping these threads together? Far from it, you're the one who is always starting drama, like right now, and acting all high and mighty being the one calling us elitists and telling us that we're aggressive towards new people.

Well guess what, you have no incentive to keep posting or checking the threads, you're not some sort of policing force, and you're definitely not a force keeping the threads together. But I digress, I have no intention to continue this drama you started, so I won't be replying to the post you'll write in reply to this one.
    Thank you for at least replying sensibly.

I don't want to be a policing force or anything, I am just saying my opinion on the thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #124
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,463 Posts
    What game(s) have you gifted me? Nub is the only one who has gifted me anything.
    I pretty sure your one of the people I gave Nuclear Dawn... Is there any way I can see what I've gifted people?

Ha. Really?
    Yeah I'd act with respect to you if you didn't act like a cunt all time, buddy
    Cept' it's you who acts like a cunt to people, and you've even admitted that you try and make yourself sound like a cunt...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #125
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I pretty sure your one of the people I gave Nuclear Dawn... Is there any way I can see what I've gifted people?
    You've gifted me ND, yes, I forgot about that. I thanked you a lot for it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

6. Post #126
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,421 Posts
    Cept' it's you who acts like a cunt to people, and you've even admitted that you try and make yourself sound like a cunt...
    And you don't even have to try.

Edited:
    Look I'm going to quit this arguing right here, you'll just pull some invalid arguments that contradict yourself out of your ass, so it's pointless to even try.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #127
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I'm going to stop now, actually. It was ridiculous, but I just wanted to state an opinion. I'm sorry Jenkins that I said it that nastily, but you even admitted yourself you were elitist, and you offered me DoD:S, which I thanked you for, but I declined.

I'm sorry Ilwrath that it upset you, along with Rusty, sorry for my negativitiy towards you. Me and you were good friends at one point, but it's wrecked to it's full extent.

I tried making a good thread, but it was just shoved back in my face, that's why I bought up my opinion.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

8. Post #128
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,463 Posts
    And you don't even have to try.

Edited:
    Look I'm going to quit this arguing right here, you'll just pull some invalid arguments that contradict yourself out of your ass, so it's pointless to even try.
    You know you didn't have to get "Involved" in the first place right... but whatever, what's done is done. it's over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #129
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,869 Posts
    Great, I just caused more drama.
    Another things to add to my big list of things I've failed at in the past few days.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

10. Post #130
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Another things to add to my big list of things I've failed at in the past few days.
    And I'm sorry for acting like an ass towards you, too.

I had a bad day because some stuff happened, which I'd rather not say anything about, that's not an excuse, but it's the only thing I can really say anything about.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

11. Post #131
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,463 Posts
    It's not your fault mini, it's completely 100 percent mine, I should've never posted that chat log. Your thread had nothing to do with it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

12. Post #132
    January 2010
    3,064 Posts
    Here it is.

Super Credits to Wraithcat for rigging custom skeletons together and doing 90% of the job.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Winner Winner x 5 (list)

13. Post #133
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I am overall sorry for even saying anything to you, Jenkins.

However, as you stated, it's done.

And as OP, I wouldn't mind if there was no more drama, I think I've had enough of it from my whole time on FP, and I sure as hell don't want any more now.

edit: Ellis, I added yo ass.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #134
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,869 Posts
    I wouldn't mind if there was no more drama
    Don't get ahead of yourself man, there's always going to be drama in this thread.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #135
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,754 Posts
    Jacknife, could you please fix my name in the OP? It would be appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #136
    Gold Member
    December 2011
    2,404 Posts
    With Prometheus coming out soon let us celebrate to what the first film was supposed to be about.
    Alien Interspecies Rape :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

17. Post #137
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,421 Posts

Edited:
    Now, I'd like to apologize for being an ass too, as said, I could've stayed out, but I didn't
    I guess there's really nothing I can say to make it better; but for what it's worth, I apologize
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #138
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Jacknife, could you please fix my name in the OP? It would be appreciated.
    Done.

Edited:

As an apology, me and Nub are going to work together to bring you HD version of the "squeaky cleaning company" from Max Payne 2.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #139
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    So who do you think crashed our wine and cheese party?..

This is São Paulo Brother, Anything can happen.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

20. Post #140
    The Rasta Zombie
    March 2007
    1,674 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with FP lately?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

21. Post #141
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    What the fuck is wrong with FP lately?
    Hackers probably...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #142
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

23. Post #143
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

24. Post #144
    A six sided fish cube of the Flounder variety
    March 2010
    3,186 Posts
    Dear god what have I done...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

25. Post #145
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

26. Post #146
    January 2010
    3,064 Posts
    Daaaaaamn... That is one sexy suit he is wearing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #147
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,869 Posts
    8 dollars? You best be joking...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

28. Post #148
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,311 Posts
    zooom

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2 (list)

29. Post #149
    ~blue 4evr~
    October 2009
    10,783 Posts
    MINIMOLE IS THE ASS TICKLER

14:08
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

30. Post #150
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    Hackers probably...
    That would suck like a vacuum cleaner.

Edit: It's seems to be a DDoS attack.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

31. Post #151
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

Ninja_Nubs version

(Quoted because too much space, so much loading with big images, etc, click on it to see full glory!)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

32. Post #152
    July 2010
    632 Posts
    so after a 3 day vacation I posed Viper123_Swe:

and here's a dead space themed pose I made not too long ago
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Artistic Artistic x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #153
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Noo! Hunter, don't let them get you!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #154
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    so after a 3 day vacation I posed Viper123_Swe:

You're definitely improving, make sure to get a bit of lighting in there, too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

35. Post #155
    January 2012
    216 Posts
    At that moment Nub stormed in and made Necromorph soup.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #156
    July 2010
    632 Posts
    You're definitely improving, make sure to get a bit of lighting in there, too.
    can do.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

37. Post #157
    Fabulous Vailglorous Extraordinaire
    February 2007
    10,708 Posts
    I expect a new one every week!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #158
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    I'm loving this.

39. Post #159
    Gold Member
    January 2009
    3,838 Posts
    Gotta love Poets of the Fall, world needs more bands like them.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #160
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,357 Posts
    You knew the thread was supposed to belong to me, dickknife.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)