1. Post #2481
    June 2012
    33 Posts
    Yo I gotta ask, what is your face supposed to be if not this:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2482
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    Oh sweets someone commented on my personal skin.
    I saw that, whilst I'm actually a brony, I couldn't care less

You should also not tell him where you got those.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

3. Post #2483
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    Oh sweets someone commented on my personal skin.
    Why is Garrysmod.org full of retards

I got 2 people on my AA-12 prop spamming Minecraft cards or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

4. Post #2484
    June 2012
    33 Posts
    How do you live with the pressure
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #2485
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,475 Posts
    How do you live with the pressure
    I know that feeling. Let's go post a troll file and watch the comments, maybe?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #2486
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,844 Posts
    I saw that, whilst I'm actually a brony, I couldn't care less
    God I wish more Bronies were like you and not give a fuck, That Kritter idiot here on Fp was offended and said I was disrespecting his community and called me an animal abuser cause of some poses on my deviantart and the idiots on gmod.org are all like omg u makin fun of bronies ur an asshole.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 6Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #2487
    June 2012
    33 Posts
    I know that feeling. Let's go post a troll file and watch the comments, maybe?
    Go hog wild but leave me out of it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

8. Post #2488
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,475 Posts
    God I wish more Bronies were like you and not give a fuck, That Kritter idiot here on Fp was offended and said I was disrespecting his community and called me an animal abuser cause of some poses on my deviantart and the idiots on gmod.org are all like omg u makin fun of bronies ur an asshole.
    Whenever someone says something stupid/hateful about the show, I cannot give one fuck about whatever it is. Why is it people are so defensive about a damn SHOW. I like it and all, but it's nothing to fight over.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #2489
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Surprisingly, my uploads have been spared the brunt of garrysmod.org's stupidity. I just get the constant pleas for playermodels, NPCs, and people whining, "Why didn't you do so-and-so?"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #2490
    May 2005
    98 Posts
    The problem is that there are a large number of people who associate themselves personally with the show, and attempt to hijack all conversations to be related to it and get personally slighted when someone dislikes them or the show.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 7Informative Informative x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #2491
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,475 Posts
    Surprisingly, my uploads have been spared the brunt of garrysmod.org's stupidity. I just get the constant pleas for playermodels, NPCs, and people whining, "Why didn't you do so-and-so?"
    Because we live in an over-privileged society where children get whatever they want, and can talk back like they're right.

First world problems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #2492
    January 2010
    3,041 Posts

Which one? I'am asking this because I see two faces.

Edited:

Animal abuser... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Ponies are not even real (well technically they are but what I mean is that those kind of ponies with horns and shit are not real).
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Zing Zing x 1 (list)

13. Post #2493
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    1,817 Posts
    Which one? I'am asking this because I see two faces.
    Both. You're supposed to grow a second body that will reach up and hold your collar while you stare into the camera with a face that implies a heaping helping of, "Eyyy."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Show Events Funny Funny x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

14. Post #2494
    June 2012
    508 Posts
    Animal abuser... ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? Ponies are not even real (well technically they are but what I mean is that those kind of ponies with horns and shit are not real).
    Ponies with horns aren't real? Nonsense!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 5Zing Zing x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

15. Post #2495
    January 2010
    3,041 Posts
    Both. You're supposed to grow a second body that will reach up and hold your collar while you stare into the camera with a face that implies a heaping helping of, "Eyyy."
    Can't argue with that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

16. Post #2496
    June 2012
    508 Posts

Anyone want a lightsaber battle on KOTH_Nucleus?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Informative Informative x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #2497
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,361 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Artistic Artistic x 6 (list)

18. Post #2498
    January 2010
    3,041 Posts
    I want some of your opinion on this guys. I asked a friend if he could give me his entire folder of CS:GO so I could port the CS:GO Office map to GMod. Should I? I could also edit some of the stuff in the map and turn it into a newer version of Facepunch Office. (Yes,it is possible to port maps from CS:GO to Orange Box.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

19. Post #2499
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    18,868 Posts
    I want some of your opinion on this guys. I asked a friend if he could give me his entire folder of CS:GO so I could port the CS:GO Office map to GMod. Should I? I could also edit some of the stuff in the map and turn it into a newer version of Facepunch Office. (Yes,it is possible to port maps from CS:GO to Orange Box.)
    any reason not to? updated maps would be pretty great
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

20. Post #2500
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Slow day?

At least i'm getting somewhere...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

21. Post #2501
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,559 Posts
    Slow day?

Great work, although it lacks me :P
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

22. Post #2502
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    Great work, although it lacks me :P
    I'm aiming to get everyone in, I'll download your skin now...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

23. Post #2503
    January 2010
    3,041 Posts
    I'm aiming to get everyone in, I'll download your skin now...

If everyone then I think you will need more than an Office to fit them in.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #2504
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,083 Posts
    You're welcome, I suppose.

Anyways:
    MLC... $nocull ALL the things. that will fix your missing polys
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

25. Post #2505
    (Banned Depressed user.
    Dennab
    July 2010
    4,828 Posts
    If everyone then I think you will need more than an Office to fit them in.
    Not everyone as in every skin just the people who are mainly active.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #2506
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts
    I'm active. Ish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

27. Post #2507
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,083 Posts
    So I am working on a new technique for wrists, since making them look good when twisted has been a real challenge. Nearly done with my updated perskin, just need to update to the new suit pack...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #2508
    #420 PRAISE IT
    May 2010
    6,356 Posts
    Slow day?

omg still not in it brb killing self ;-;
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

29. Post #2509
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,844 Posts
    I Remember my group poses

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #2510
    Ask me about my Guardians of the Galaxy fetish.
    September 2010
    8,908 Posts
    Slow day?

Dude, use my current skin.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41418578/Kat...717_3_IN_1.zip
    Also change the bodygrouping on the tie, find the crazy fuckin' orange and green one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

31. Post #2511
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    12,432 Posts
    So apparently my computer chair broke even more while I was sleeping

One of these days, its gonna just collapse and I'll probably get impaled on a broken piece or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #2512
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,807 Posts
    I remember MY group pose

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

33. Post #2513
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,513 Posts
    I sent you a suit model and you never used it :saddowns:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

34. Post #2514
    Better Than Jacknife
    December 2009
    8,844 Posts
    I never got mine because at the time there wasn't an Ellis that can be decompiled and still have face flexes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

35. Post #2515
    Headhack Honcho
    July 2009
    4,083 Posts
    I never got mine because at the time there wasn't an Ellis that can be decompiled and still have face flexes.
    All you have to do is ask, I still have the properly decompiled source lying around here...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

36. Post #2516
    Gold Member
    February 2006
    14,807 Posts
    I sent you a suit model and you never used it :saddowns:
    no problem because I am redoing the pic anyway when I have made upgraded perskin suits

INCLUDING YOU

Edited:

also yeah if minimole wants a suit with the ellis head someone will have to send me the source files for that head
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

37. Post #2517
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    I have source files

Edited:

I think
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

38. Post #2518
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,281 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

39. Post #2519
    February 2008
    1,085 Posts

y/n?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

40. Post #2520
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts

This theme fits you so much.

Do it, Doctor Shadow.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)