1. Post #3281
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,289 Posts
    But your father was trying to cut my head off!
    Mini I thought I told you it was time to put him in a home.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

2. Post #3282
    Oi, stop trying to hit on my father.
    Fixed?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #3283
    The King Of Zing
    September 2009
    14,878 Posts
    Mini I thought I told you it was time to put him in a home.
    Screw that, he's pretty damn young at the age of 1,053
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

4. Post #3284
    February 2012
    55 Posts
    So anyone ready to help me with a perskin? Plus I need a good headphones model
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #3285
    April 2012
    253 Posts
    A group photo for all the well dressed men in the office. I'll be adding onto this if you fine gentlemen and or women want to be in it. If you don't have a formal suit model it's alright, one will be appointed to you, but already having one would help speed up the process.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

6. Post #3286
    February 2012
    55 Posts
    I'm trying to get one made.
    A group photo for all the well dressed men in the office. I'll be adding onto this if you fine gentlemen and or women want to be in it. If you don't have a formal suit model it's alright, one will be appointed to you, but already having one would help speed up the process.

7. Post #3287
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    6,815 Posts
    I'm trying to get one made.
    You need to tell us excactly what you ned your p-skin to look like, you can't just say "Uh, guys i want a perskin with headphones..."
    More detailed information!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

8. Post #3288
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,477 Posts
    I WANNA DO IT I WANNA DO IT, because, you know, I'm the one who's gonna hack the suits anyways.

9. Post #3289
    February 2012
    55 Posts
    Well fine. I've been looking to get a perskin which uses a flexible body, hopefully a 2 piece suit (Waist coat and pants), with Gmans head hacked onto it. The headphones were just something seperate I felt would be useful for posing. That better?
    You need to tell us excactly what you ned your p-skin to look like, you can't just say "Uh, guys i want a perskin with headphones..."
    More detailed information!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #3290
    F T
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    8,631 Posts

I made myself a suit model a hell of a long time ago. Can I be a part of the suit group too?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #3291
    February 2012
    55 Posts
    Just shoot me a PM so I can give you a run down on the details.
    I WANNA DO IT I WANNA DO IT, because, you know, I'm the one who's gonna hack the suits anyways.
    Edited:

So is it possible Katazuro?

12. Post #3292
    January 2010
    3,079 Posts
    Nobody new ever comes to me when it's for a hack :c
    I would but you said you still don't know how to headhack custom skeletons together.

Edited:

Real men use MSF rations;
    I still have not beated Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. It's a fun game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events

13. Post #3293
    April 2012
    253 Posts
    I made myself a suit model a hell of a long time ago. Can I be a part of the suit group too?
    Of coarse dude, everyone can be in it.

14. Post #3294
    February 2012
    55 Posts
    I'm getting one made by Katazuro in a while, can mine be in when its finished?
    Of coarse dude, everyone can be in it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #3295
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,218 Posts
    Goddamnit, I can't sleep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #3296
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,477 Posts
    [h2]I'm ready Jacknife, how about you?[/h2]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

17. Post #3297
    April 2012
    253 Posts
    [h2]Let the games begin![/h2]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #3298
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    12,966 Posts
    School isn't about intelligence. It's about effort.
    Intelligence plays a huge role though. Hence, generally highly intelligent people being able to soar trough middle schools with very little effort while maintaining a decent average grade.

Sure effort plays a role as well but in a lot of cases it's really secondary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Czech Republic Show Events Disagree Disagree x 3Agree Agree x 3 (list)

19. Post #3299
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    [h2]The game has changed.[/h2]

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #3300
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    Me an Fabbie played APB last night,
    this was pretty much the highlight of the game
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

21. Post #3301
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,435 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

22. Post #3302
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    19,017 Posts
    might as well do one of these myself

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

23. Post #3303
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,103 Posts
    [h2]Let the games begin![/h2]
    [h2]I'm ready Jacknife, how about you?[/h2]
    Man I thought these were duplicate posts because they're both the same ripoff model in essentially the same pose, with the same header, oh, and look, they're both 1920x1080.

Lovely.

I thought we addressed at least one of these issues.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

24. Post #3304
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,477 Posts
    They're two different personal skins, we're brothers. Does it matter? Just open the damn image in a new tab.

25. Post #3305
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,435 Posts
    Or you could resize it to a more manageable size.
    It literally takes a few seconds.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events

26. Post #3306
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,477 Posts
    I prefer having an image in it's full sized glory, I'll just change my Garry's Mod resolution to fit your needs. So is 800x600 the standard for you guys?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4Late Late x 1 (list)

27. Post #3307
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    3,103 Posts
    They're two different personal skins, we're brothers. Does it matter? Just open the damn image in a new tab.
    Because I'm not going to open an image like that in a new tab because frankly, I don't care enough to do it. It's poor etiquette in a thread where almost all of the images are designed to be passed over quickly. There is nothing that could be gained by opening it in a new tab and going "yep. It's an asian guy in a tron suit. I'm glad I caught the last 50 pixels of blurred background."

You want to post full size stuff? Change you subject matter to something less self serving and give it its own thread, post it in the "doesn't deserve a thread" thread, or "edit me" thread, where the whole point is rally look at finer details and quality of the image. Otherwise, downsize your images.

This goes for everybody. Nobody wants to scroll for 5 minutes for your full size frames that change one one god damn thing 10 images in a row, or use FP's broken slider to read the last 3 letters of 4 sentences. And I don't care what you say, essentially nobody has a primary display resolution past 1920x1080 that makes these images not cut off.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Zing Zing x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #3308
    :3 FURRY ELITIST PRIDE :3
    January 2011
    6,579 Posts
    Because I'm not going to open an image like that in a new tab because frankly, I don't care enough to do it. It's poor etiquette in a thread where almost all of the images are designed to be passed over quickly. There is nothing that could be gained by opening it in a new tab and going "yep. It's an asian guy in a tron suit"

You want to post full size stuff? Change you subject matter to something less self serving and give it its own thread, post it in the "doesn't deserve a thread" thread, or "edit me" thread, where the whole point is rally look at finer details and quality of the image. Otherwise, downsize your images.

This goes for everybody. Nobody want to scroll for 5 minutes for your full size frames that change one one god damn thing 10 images in a row, or use FP's broken slider to read the last 3 letters of 4 sentences. And I don't care what you say, essentially nobody has a primary display resolution past 1920x1080 that makes these images not cut off.

I already said this a few pages back, too.

It's ridiculous, that's why I resize my comics when I make any.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

29. Post #3309
    Metal Gear!
    July 2011
    3,435 Posts
    I prefer having an image in it's full sized glory, I'll just change my Garry's Mod resolution to fit your needs. So is 800x600 the standard for you guys?
    Lol just put the original size in a thumb tag if you want to show it off.

Anyway content

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Norway Show Events Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

30. Post #3310
    The King Of Ero-Ero
    November 2009
    13,249 Posts
    How come some people are allowed to post 1080p images and not get yelled at but others aren't?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

31. Post #3311
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,218 Posts
    How come some people are allowed to post 1080p images and not get yelled at but others aren't?
    True question.

To new guys that do that, just resize your images to 1600 x 900. Looks good still

32. Post #3312
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,888 Posts
    we should organize a TTT event.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

33. Post #3313
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,032 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

34. Post #3314
    THAT'S IT, YOUR ASS IS MINE LOSER!
    Dennab
    February 2011
    708 Posts
    we should organize a TTT event.
    been thinking this for a while. wouldn't mind getting a game together some time

35. Post #3315
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    3,218 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

36. Post #3316
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,360 Posts
    I wouldn't mind but I work all weekend.

Edited:

:gonk:

37. Post #3317
    Bionic Disabled Girl Railing Officer
    August 2009
    4,581 Posts

creds to jacknife for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

38. Post #3318
    L33t modl haxorz..
    March 2012
    1,477 Posts
    Because I'm not going to open an image like that in a new tab because frankly, I don't care enough to do it. It's poor etiquette in a thread where almost all of the images are designed to be passed over quickly. There is nothing that could be gained by opening it in a new tab and going "yep. It's an asian guy in a tron suit. I'm glad I caught the last 50 pixels of blurred background."

This goes for everybody. Nobody wants to scroll for 5 minutes for your full size frames that change one one god damn thing 10 images in a row, or use FP's broken slider to read the last 3 letters of 4 sentences. And I don't care what you say, essentially nobody has a primary display resolution past 1920x1080 that makes these images not cut off.
    Complain all you want about it cutting off or it's size, what's the big fucking deal if you know what the main idea of the image is? It's not like minilandstand or anyone else crop their images and get yelled at.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #3319
    Dumpster Duke
    July 2009
    12,360 Posts
    yea you never yell at me.
    you should calm your tits

40. Post #3320
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,032 Posts
    Complain all you want about it cutting off or it's size, what's the big fucking deal if you know what the main idea of the image is? It's not like minilandstand or anyone else crop their images and get yelled at.
    yea you never yell at me.
    you should calm your tits
    Did you guys miss

This goes for everybody.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)