1. Post #81
    May 2010
    1,117 Posts
    It's a custom one but it's probably very similar.
    Just my opinion, the purple tinge on the lightwrap should be destaturated a little bit.
    it would look right on coloured textures, but on the white it's too noticeable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    I'll RUB MY TALENT OUT ALL OVER YOU
    November 2011
    2,495 Posts
    Good God, I didn't realise how awesome this stuff was until i actually read homestuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    January 2012
    2 Posts
    Just... Wow. I can't wait until it'll be released.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    I dunno, with how much is being worked on in this mod, I think they might just wait until Gmod 13 is finally ready.

5. Post #85
    Clops with bisousbisous daily <3
    December 2010
    9,188 Posts

Dirk joins the party:
    Is Jake swooning in the background?
    Oh god that's hilarious
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    December 2010
    756 Posts
    This is awesome.
    You going to do normal player model sized guardians? (Bro, Nanna, Dad, Mom, Grandpa, Bec)
    And on that note, the Sprites?
    (don't pay attention to these if you weren't planning them, all I really care about is the kids)

7. Post #87
    January 2011
    228 Posts
    Hmm, well perhaps they could be props specifically for posing then? Something like that maybe, I can see most of them being at least somewhat easy to do aside from Eridan's cape.
    I can probably work out how to add them in a way that doesn't break everything. Maybe I can attach the cape and add jiggle bones to it or something..
    Just my opinion, the purple tinge on the lightwrap should be destaturated a little bit.
    it would look right on coloured textures, but on the white it's too noticeable.
    I'm not sure if there's any way to really do that or if lightwarps even effect ambient light at all. I think the purple tinge is from the ambient light on the maps that the pictures were taken on.
    This is awesome.
    You going to do normal player model sized guardians? (Bro, Nanna, Dad, Mom, Grandpa, Bec)
    And on that note, the Sprites?
    (don't pay attention to these if you weren't planning them, all I really care about is the kids)
    I'm not sure yet. All of the kids are done now though, except for a few random adjustments :D

This isn't really news but I fixed John's head and hair today so they look a bit more accurate:

I think he looks a lot more like himself now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Mac Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 9 (list)

8. Post #88
    May 2010
    1,117 Posts
    I'm not sure if there's any way to really do that or if lightwarps even effect ambient light at all. I think the purple tinge is from the ambient light on the maps that the pictures were taken on.
    apparently so: http://gamebanana.com/tf2/skins/118163

9. Post #89

May 2012
    35 Posts
    To say I love these is a massive understatement.

Are the ragdolls' faces posable?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #90
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    not yet, no

11. Post #91

May 2012
    13 Posts
    is this finished yet and can we download it

12. Post #92
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    no and no

don't hold your breath

13. Post #93

May 2012
    35 Posts
    Calm down.

BFL is adding more to the Playset.

14. Post #94
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    place yer bets! place yer bets!

we've got $50 on "a week after Garry's Mod 13 releases"
    we've got $100 on a week before
    hell, we've got a buck on "releases WITH Half-Life 3"
    come on folks, we've got no limits, place yer bets, and cash in when you get it right!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

15. Post #95
    June 2012
    302 Posts
    Nope, but I've personally been fucking around with the Pixel Weapons mod on toybox in anticipation:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

16. Post #96

May 2012
    13 Posts
    I know it just its been over a few years or 1 he has been working on this and he could release a proto type like how its like right now and when he is finished he can make the first complete one

17. Post #97
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    I know it just its been over a few years or 1 he has been working on this and he could release a proto type like how its like right now and when he is finished he can make the first complete one
    granted there ARE open-betas for certain mods...
    and SVNs make running beta-mods so much easier... but if he's more comfortable working alone or with his personally invited friends, then so be it. I doubt any of us will stop sniffing around this thread for a while to come.

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    did someone say

PROTOTYPE

19. Post #99

May 2012
    13 Posts
    did someone say

PROTOTYPE

how did u get that ???

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    i'm in the beta, dude

21. Post #101

May 2012
    13 Posts
    i'm in the beta, dude
    lucky how do u get in the beta

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    you don't
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

23. Post #103

May 2012
    13 Posts
    you don't
    but how did u get in the beta

24. Post #104
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    i was invited around this time last year

25. Post #105
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    you don't
    so jelly.

you have no idea.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #106
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    i also host a server with the content on it

and if it's not the official server when the mod goes official then i'm going to bust some fucking heads

27. Post #107
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    i also host a server with the content on it

and if it's not the official server when the mod goes official then i'm going to bust some fucking heads
    I'm going to ask the question that everyone reading this thread is thinking.
    "Whose dick do we have to suck to get into the Beta".
    there I said it. now crazyzambelli and others like them will be able to soundly question whether or not they truly want in on the beta.

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    well uh

i can assure you that the creator does not have a dick, so that is not the question to be asking.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

29. Post #109

May 2012
    13 Posts
    I'm going to ask the question that everyone reading this thread is thinking.
    "Whose dick do we have to suck to get into the Beta".
    there I said it. now crazyzambelli and others like them will be able to soundly question whether or not they truly want in on the beta.
    TRUE TRUe TRue True
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

30. Post #110
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    holy shit could you be any more obnoxious?

31. Post #111

May 2012
    13 Posts
    Maybe Maybe Not

32. Post #112
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    i would advise against it, but that's just me

33. Post #113

May 2012
    13 Posts
    i would advise against it, but that's just me
    what do you mean

34. Post #114
    May 2012
    28 Posts
    what you mean
    alright zambi, calm your tits.
    calm discussions lead to the same answers.
    ----
    noobcake, same question- different style.
    how long would a person interested in the beta need to be on their knees? or... doing whatever for whoever in any manner?

35. Post #115
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    i would advise against being obnoxious, because that's the #1 quickest way to make me hate you

Edited:

also, that isn't my place to discuss, you'd have to ask BFL when she gets back.

you could always add me on steam if you want to discuss matters such as getting into my server, because it's a pretty fucking cool place if you ask me

36. Post #116

May 2012
    13 Posts
    i would advise against being obnoxious, because that's the #1 quickest way to make me hate you
    kk

Edited:

Edited:

also, that isn't my place to discuss, you'd have to ask BFL when she gets back.

you could always add me on steam if you want to discuss matters such as getting into my server, because it's a pretty fucking cool place if you ask me
    k whats your steam name

37. Post #117
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,623 Posts
    brotip:

under my postcount, click the little steam icon

38. Post #118

July 2011
    9 Posts
    Is it alright if I also send you a friend request for potential permission to go on the server?

39. Post #119

May 2012
    35 Posts
    place yer bets! place yer bets!

we've got $50 on "a week after Garry's Mod 13 releases"
    we've got $100 on a week before
    hell, we've got a buck on "releases WITH Half-Life 3"
    come on folks, we've got no limits, place yer bets, and cash in when you get it right!
    I'll place 5 blue coins on "Two weeks after Meet The Pyro!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Late Late x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    11,894 Posts
    If I knew how to model, I'd totally make the smuppets.

hell, i might just start to pick up modelling like I've said I was going to for the past 3 years.