1. Post #1

April 2011
    32 Posts
    Hi,
    My name is Prince Abassi of Nigeria.

I play gmod a lot. I play a lot of DarkRP servers.

Some people call me a troll, some people hate me, some people like me, some people are indifferent.

A while ago I played on ByB servers, one of the larger Garry's Mod communities and - in my opinion - I was abused heavily by the administrators however I confronted the owner and despite having video evidence of a root administrator doing the exact same thing he banned me for I have never been unbanned.

I decided to make a series of videos outlining the abuse on their servers and as they now have their administrators posting on these forums claiming I am being "off topic" I have decided to start this thread dedicated to ByB servers.

If you would like to watch the video series you can watch it here: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...E&feature=plcp

Otherwise, if you have stories relating to the abusive administrators of ByB you can feel free to post them here.

All the best,
    Prince Abassi of Nigeria.

(User was permabanned for this post ("Trolling on an alt" - Grea$eMonkey))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Winner x 18Dumb x 5Agree x 2Zing x 1Informative x 1Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    Ligger Nyncher
    August 2009
    7,127 Posts
    Yeah ByB is pretty terrible but it's just your average DarkRP server, just like all others theres always 10 admins on at any one time because they all bought it, making them all power hungry asses and the Owners can't do anything because they have paid, which is the case in most servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8 (list)

3. Post #3
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I got abused by Nigerain prince. He touched me in my private spot. I call child abuse. No but seriously, Really? Wasn't too nessecary to make.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Informative x 5Dumb x 3Funny x 3Disagree x 2Artistic x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    April 2009
    2,740 Posts
    They do tend to bend the rules for their..."Preferred" players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    Racking in those Boxes
    June 2010
    177 Posts
    FIX THE FLAWS OF THE GARRYSMOD COMMUNITY AND ERADICATE THE ABUSERS
    PRINCE ABASSI 2012
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6

May 2012
    1 Posts
    I find that most admins of the dark rp aqnd rp servers and general use their power to be abuse and racist rather than provide a nice supportive gaming enviroment. I think that the server owner reallt need to figure out weather they want to discriminate against minorities or provide a good product.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I can't disagree with the admins being perfect on ByB anyway. been banned multiple times by rogue admins or people who failed to see what actually happened but it's just a GAME.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Dennab
    August 2011
    56 Posts
    Icarus in no way is a troll, I first met him long back on roleplay servers and he deeply impacted my way of life and my view point of roleplay. ByB is just a terrible, non-serious generic 2012 roleplay server that abuses people's rights in being a human. No, they are not forced to go there/be there but if we don't go back we don't make a change, we do this to help roleplay servers and not in anyway harm them, support Icarus here guys, he's in the right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 7Winner Winner x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #9

April 2011
    32 Posts
    I can't disagree with the admins being perfect on ByB anyway.

If you can't disagree then you can agree. So you're saying the admins are perfect?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    I fucked up the wording my bad. I meant that I can't agree that the admins are perfect. Fault on my part here.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    January 2012
    3 Posts
    HI! XD! I WAS ON BYB BEFORE AND THEY SEEM LIKE REALLY NICE GUYS, LOL OH, AND THE ADMINS ARE REALLY NICE THEY GIVE ME 1MIL FOR FREE, XD!!!!!!!!!

I love ByB so much XDD!!!!!!!!

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Informative Informative x 5Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

12. Post #12

April 2011
    32 Posts
    Icarus in no way is a troll, I first met him long back on roleplay servers and he deeply impacted my way of life and my view point of roleplay. ByB is just a terrible, non-serious generic 2012 roleplay server that abuses people's rights in being a human. No, they are not forced to go there/be there but if we don't go back we don't make a change, we do this to help roleplay servers and not in anyway harm them, support Icarus here guys, he's in the right.
    Amen.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    November 2005
    46 Posts
    Wait, people still use the word "troll" as a scapegoat word when they're proven wrong?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11Zing Zing x 2 (list)

14. Post #14
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    More or less, Yes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15

April 2011
    32 Posts
    GUYS I WANT U TO ALL KNOW IVE APPEALED TO GARY NEWMEN TO POST ON THIS THREAD AND SHOW US HIS OPENION

https://twitter.com/princeabassi/sta...13308574662656
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Funny Funny x 10Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    AJA
    September 2011
    3,279 Posts
    Are you fucking kidding me right now?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    Gold Member
    June 2011
    1,601 Posts
    Yeah, ByB servers are pretty sucky when it comes to Admins, I won't say what happens when I get fustrated with them. Lets just say the server connection times out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    Dennab
    August 2011
    56 Posts
    Wait, people still use the word "troll" as a scapegoat word when they're proven wrong?
    It's a common term used by morons having their brain cells rot away from staring at a 22 inch LCD monitor with Cheetos-stains staining their unwashed, sweat-ridden tanktop doing nothing productive for twelve hours. But hey, that's their problem. It's just so sad when I cant fully enjoy myself on a roleplay server on the weekends without some child going apeshit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

19. Post #19
    January 2012
    6 Posts
    ByB is just filled up with Donor admin's who abuse their power, I hate servers which let people 'DONATE' for rank like Admin/Super admin, it's kinda dumb you're supposed to gain respect not buy it..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    5,641 Posts
    ByB is just filled up with Donor admin's who abuse their power, I hate servers which let people 'DONATE' for rank like Admin/Super admin, it's kinda dumb you're supposed to gain respect not buy it..
    I really wish it was possible for more servers to rely on building a dedicated player-base for donations, rather than having to sell everything they can to keep running. Putting admin powers up for sale is horrible, but even selling huge amounts of cash and limiting important features for non-donators are awful ideas.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

21. Post #21
    Dennab
    August 2011
    56 Posts
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo - Icarus as Charlie Chaplin trying to save the world of Garry's Mod during his one of great speeches (would be Charlie Chaplin if he was black.)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

22. Post #22

April 2011
    32 Posts
    I really wish it was possible for more servers to rely on building a dedicated player-base for donations, rather than having to sell everything they can to keep running. Putting admin powers up for sale is horrible, but even selling huge amounts of cash and limiting important features for non-donators are awful ideas.
    I heavily agree with your view on donations.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3Zing Zing x 1 (list)

23. Post #23
    June 2011
    529 Posts
    So when do we blow up ByB?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

24. Post #24
    queen of vphysics.dll
    April 2012
    152 Posts
    Even with a dedicated playerbase its near impossible to get enough money to keep up several servers that take a 10Gbps DDoS daily

Edited:

Plus ByB just keeps the kids off every other server
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

25. Post #25
    January 2012
    6 Posts
    Even with a dedicated playerbase its near impossible to get enough money to keep up several servers that take a 10Gbps DDoS daily

Edited:

Plus ByB just keeps the kids off every other server
    Well, there are always kids on servers, some kids can be mature but there can be kids like 'Dbaker004' He's been banned from the server I am admin on like 5 time's, he keeps saying he's changed now he's permanently banned. There will always be kids on servers. And Neo I agree with you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

26. Post #26
    JamieH is a retarded bitch <3
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    This is secretly an advertising thread for ByB. You will all love our server!
    Which is exactly what it appears to be and we hide nothing.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

27. Post #27

April 2011
    32 Posts
    This is secretly an advertising thread for ByB. You will all love our server!
    Which is exactly what it appears to be and we hide nothing.
    Yet you delete my admin abuse tickets you idiot.

Deon outright lied about having done the same thing I did.

You're a bunch of hypocrites.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #28
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    More seriously, this guys just butt hurt because he was banned for posting sexually insulting jpg files about a higher ranking admin inside unban request tickets. The guy will insist he was banned unfairly, yet in the thread I link he eventually admitted that was a fair ban. So I honestly dunno what the guys rambling on about these days. Something about the ban being about money spamming, when if he'd have asked to be unbanned properly instead of posting offensive material on the forums he would have been. Complete moron.

If anyone here really cares then just read the stupid ban reason thread for a few pages, it ended in this guy making a troll account and getting banned.
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....1#post35471433

Seems he is back to troll, I don't care too greatly but this thread is a tad weird.

I don't remember deleting any, try the Resolved section? I might have deleted any If they where pointless dunno, I forget these things.

And will you please learn how to use words properly, it was obviously sarcasm so I wasn't being a hypocrite. I've said time and time again that I think you're ban was just, but let's face it I can ban whoever the fuck I like on my own servers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8 (list)

29. Post #29

April 2011
    32 Posts
    More seriously, this guys just but hurt because he was banned for posting sexually insulting jpg files about a higher ranking admin inside unban request tickets. The guy will insult he was banned unfairly, yet in the thread I link he eventually admitted that was a fair ban. So I honestly dunno what the guys rambling on about these days.

If anyone here really cares then just read the stupid ban reason thread for a few pages, it ended in this guy making a troll account and getting banned.
    http://www.facepunch.com/showthread....1#post35471433

Seems he is back to troll, I don't care too greatly but this thread is a tad weird.

I don't remember deleting any, try the Resolved section? I might have deleted any If they where pointless dunno, I forget these things.

And will you please learn how to use words properly, it was obviously sarcasm so I wasn't being a hypocrite. I've said time and time again that I think you're ban was just, but let's face it I can ban whoever the fuck I like on my own servers.
    You were the ones that started throwing insults at me. Deon told me "fuck the last 18 generations of your family". He insulted my gender. You ignore all of that because you're a hypocrite.

EDIT: I said it would be a fair ban if you'd get off your fat ass and punish admins who did the same/similar things to what I did which you haven't done. Bans for homophobia on your community range from 1 hour - 2 weeks--you're just making me a scapegoat because I caught that stupid fuck Deon out.

I spoke to the admin in question and he didn't really seem to give a fuck.

It wasn't even the ban reason you gave me. The ban reason you gave me was trying to crash the server. I proved that Deon did it and because it made your server look bad you changed the reason you fat lying hypocritical fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

30. Post #30
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    You were the ones that started throwing insults at me. Deon told me "fuck the last 18 generations of your family". He insulted my gender. You ignore all of that because you're a hypocrite.

I spoke to the admin in question and he didn't really seem to give a fuck.

It wasn't even the ban reason you gave me. The ban reason you gave me was trying to crash the server. I proved that Deon did it and because it made your server look bad you changed the reason you fat lying hypocritical fuck.
    Fat? I've lost 70lbs since christmas you mean bully!

That been said, I'm should cease replying to this as it's just endless repeats of pointless arguments with an emotionally scared minor.
    Your ban reason was spamming cash, that's true, and Deon tested the same machine. Maybe it was a misunderstanding I don't care as it's your actions after that matter. However a polite unban request and yea, I'd have unbanned you. Posting insulting material to admins in an unban ticket didn't help you're cause now did it?

I don't care if Kamun gave a fuck about the image or not, it's my server and I decide if you insult admins in that manner you SHOULD be banned. Can anyone here really disagree with that?

Goody bye nigerian, have a fun life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 2 (list)

31. Post #31

April 2011
    32 Posts
    Fat? I've lost 70lbs since christmas you mean bully!

That been said, I'm going to cease replying to this as it's just endless repeats of pointless arguments with an emotionally scared minor.
    Your ban reason was spamming cash, that's true, and Deon tested the same machine. Maybe it was a misunderstanding I don't care as it's your actions after that matter. However a polite unban request and yea, I'd have unbanned you. Posting insulting material to admins in an unban ticket didn't help you're cause now did it?

I don't care if Kamun gave a fuck about the image or not, it's my server and I decide if you insult admins in that manner you SHOULD be banned. Can anyone here really disagree with that?

Goody bye nigerian, have a fun life.
    You really think I'll give up with a half assed reply like that you?

You still haven't explained anything.

I did make a polite unban request, I pointed out more huge mistakes you and your incompetent admins made (namely the fact I was never actually banned). You couldn't take it so you locked it with a retarded reason.

The proof is in the pudding Pantho. You and Deon said I was banned for money spamming. He even went to the trouble of making an image to mock my gender (which in turn involves my sexuality you stupid fuck.

I CAUGHT YOU MOTHERFUCKERS OUT.

Then you change the ban reason?
    Get fucked.

Edited:

Yeah I figured that by listening to the Top Gun soundtrack while typing my posts you'd never be able to win you lazy asshole.

I'm the fucking winner.

Stupid fucking hypocrite.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

32. Post #32
    May 2012
    1 Posts
    More seriously, this guys just butt hurt because he was banned for posting sexually insulting jpg files about a higher ranking admin inside unban request tickets. The guy will insist he was banned unfairly, yet in the thread I link he eventually admitted that was a fair ban. So I honestly dunno what the guys rambling on about these days. Something about the ban being about money spamming, when if he'd have asked to be unbanned properly instead of posting offensive material on the forums he would have been. Complete moron.
    Isn't this the server Abassi recorded for youtube where everyone and the admins were shouting the "n word" and laughing? Or am I getting servers mixed up?

Whether or not calling someone a gay furry is "sexually insulting" is pretty questionable unless you are implying that being gay or being a furry is inherently bad, since otherwise they are both acceptable terms. The "n word" however is absolutely insulting and bigoted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

33. Post #33

April 2011
    32 Posts
    Isn't this the server Abassi recorded for youtube where everyone and the admins were shouting the "n word" and laughing? Or am I getting servers mixed up?

Whether or not calling someone a gay furry is "sexually insulting" is pretty questionable unless you are implying that being gay or being a furry is inherently bad, since otherwise they are both acceptable terms. The "n word" however is absolutely insulting and bigoted.
    To be fair, as far as I'm aware the admins themselves were not saying the n word, however a number of players were and they seemed to be ignoring those players.

And as to whether or not calling someone a guy furry is insulting or not, I think only a child would get truly offended by an insult like that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #34
    January 2012
    371 Posts
    As much as i hate to jump on the bandwagon, this is the type of shit i have come to expect from darkrp servers in general.
    Sure, there are those which have decent players, decent admins and a generally friendly community, but those are very,very few.

If you really have a grudge against the server, you could just not play on it again, and tell your friends not to play there.
    If it's as bad as you say, people wouldn't play there.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #35

April 2011
    32 Posts
    As much as i hate to jump on the bandwagon, this is the type of shit i have come to expect from darkrp servers in general.
    Sure, there are those which have decent players, decent admins and a generally friendly community, but those are very,very few.

If you really have a grudge against the server, you could just not play on it again, and tell your friends not to play there.
    If it's as bad as you say, people wouldn't play there.
    Well I could have been like any other idiot on Gmod and spent money on attacking ByB with a DDoS but I don't do that shit.

I think its fucked up that I was playing a game with a bunch of my friends and we got abused by some admins who banned us for 'disrespect' because we dared to question what they were doing.

After that happened it was disappointment after disappointment in trying to get anything done about it. Still Pantho sits around like nothing wrong has happened.

Maybe there are people that just give up after getting fucked around by an admin on a powertrip but I don't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events

36. Post #36
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts

Stop ignoring the obvious bold part, k thx.
    PS - Ty for the dumb ratings from Nigerian groupies, it's fun looking at every nigerian post/my reply and seeing the exact same people rate *cough* Neo Kabuto
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 10 (list)

37. Post #37

April 2011
    32 Posts

Stop ignoring the obvious bold part, k thx.
    PS - Ty for the dumb ratings from Nigerian groupies, it's fun looking at every nigerian post/my reply and seeing the exact same people rate *cough* Neo Kabuto
    I disagree you fat idiot. I don't really care if Kamun was offended or not, it's such a stupid insult, I'm amazed how big of a deal it was blown into.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #38
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    I disagree you fat idiot. I don't really care if Kamun was offended or not, it's such a stupid insult, I'm amazed how big of a deal it was blown into.
    Really? You disagree with the fact that posting insulting images in an unban request is inappropriate, I mean really, that's the way you think you dispute a player ban?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

39. Post #39

April 2011
    32 Posts
    Really? You disagree with the fact that posting insulting images in an unban request is inappropriate, I mean really, that's the way you think you dispute a player ban?
    Explain the image from Deon calling me a "princess" and telling me "fuck the last 18 generations of your family" before I posted that image?

He wanted to take the thread to that level. I took it to that level. You fat hypocritical fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Arab Emirates Show Events Zing Zing x 2 (list)

40. Post #40
    July 2008
    2,198 Posts
    Explain the image from Deon calling me a "princess" and telling me "fuck the last 18 generations of your family" before I posted that image?

He wanted to take the thread to that level. I took it to that level. You fat hypocritical fuck.
    I never even saw that, did you report it when you got it?
    No you went and posted an offensive image to another admin who wasn't related to whatever Deon did or didn't do. Anyone who disagrees with banning someone for that reason can also take a hike. I say this a lot and still reply, but I really am not arguing this any further. My future replies will only be to laugh at you.

So, to recap this thread me and Nigerian BOTH agree that:
    If you think it's appropriate to post offensive images in an unban request. Then please, I implore you, I beg you, I really really beg you to avoid ByB like the plague, do me a fucking favour and don't join if you're such an immature prick to begin with.
    So, we can close this matter up and end it now :)

Also, I think you have an obsession with the word fat. Would you like to talk about it in private? I mean weight can be daunting for a lot of individuals but talking about solutions with strangers can help your self confidence. I've recently lost a decent amount, I still want to lose another 40 or so to hit BMI 25, but I mean that doesn't mean I can't give you help or advice on your situation. So if you're struggling or fearing confidence of talking to professionals feel free to PM me so I can laugh at you.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 8Agree Agree x 1 (list)