1. Post #1
    April 2011
    1,016 Posts
    Welcome people of facepunch and beyond to the magnificent thread of
    ICE CREAM.
    Here we will see pictures of ice creams posted in by our loyal viewers! Here's a start:

The classic

Some other non classics.

We see this kinda ice cream loads. Weirdly you can't find it ANYWHERE.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    May 2010
    512 Posts
    You should post recipes and easy ways to make Ice cream.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    I have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can
    September 2008
    350 Posts
    I love getting a mix of slush and floating ice cream on top, we call it an Iceberg here, they are pretty good, I get the all the time in the summer
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Canada Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    July 2010
    878 Posts
    Ben and Jerry's Phish Food, awww yeah, best ice cream ever
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,310 Posts
    This has always been my favorite

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1Funny Funny x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    January 2012
    508 Posts
    My favourite flavours for ice cream are cookies and cream, chocolate, coffee, pistachio and English toffee.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    July 2007
    1,038 Posts
    Just got some of this yesterday, but now I want Phish food instead :[.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Israel Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    April 2012
    61 Posts
    I love getting Blue Moon from the local Ice Cream Parlor.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts

What does that taste like?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    April 2006
    80 Posts
    Great OP really informative, I love ice cream and can't wait to talk about ice cream with you guys. I'm really mad they discontinued Dippin Dots.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    May 2005
    98 Posts
    Are you serious, they discontinued Dippin' Dots? This is the last place I'd expect to find such terrible ice new about ice cream.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts
    Wow! I never read the threads down the bottom of the forum but I decided to have a look. Literally five seconds after opening this Ice Cream thread the Ice Cream van passed down my road. I had to go get an Ice Cream because of that.

It was pretty nice, the wafers weren't great. Ice Cream was fine though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Are you serious, they discontinued Dippin' Dots? This is the last place I'd expect to find such terrible ice new about ice cream.
    No they didn't. They still exist, they just discontinued them from McDonalds.

Edited:

They're at amusement parks/theme parks and the like.

14. Post #14

July 2011
    2,327 Posts

this is the most delicious thing thing in the whole world
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 2Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    1,423 Posts

this is the most delicious thing thing in the whole world
    I have not had a magnum in ages.
    I always used to get white chocolate ones. Biting off all the chocolate then the delicious ice cream mmmm..
    I must get more next time I'm at the supermarket.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    Ben and jerry ice cream is overpriced and overrated.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Agree Agree x 8Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

17. Post #17
    I wish I was as cool as Felix :)
    April 2010
    7,835 Posts
    I'm having some Ben and Jerry's Cheesecake Brownie, and it's damn good. Was on sale too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    blue

Edited:

Also, feast. Fuck yeah.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner x 2Informative x 1Agree x 1Friendly x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    Gold Member
    May 2007
    5,203 Posts
    Tillamook's Caramel Toffee Crunch and their Marionberry Pie are lately some of my favorite ones.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #20
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,724 Posts
    Ben and jerry ice cream is overpriced and overrated.
    overpriced, yes, but not overrated
    it's unhealthy yeah but it's fucking good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

21. Post #21
    April 2012
    106 Posts
    Ive eaten 2 liters in less than 24 hours. So much for the diet then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #22
    shatteredwindow's Boy Toy
    April 2010
    6,550 Posts
    blue

Edited:

Also, feast. Fuck yeah.
    those were amazing. you would have all that icecream then inside you would come to a chocolate cake -biscuit thing that tasted soo good

23. Post #23
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    6,562 Posts
    My local ASDA sells the 500ml tubs of Ben & Jerry's for £2.50 each, they're usually about £5 in most other shops. I can just about justify buying it when it's that cheap, and it is very tasty. I think the apple pie one is my favourite!

24. Post #24
    April 2012
    61 Posts
    sorry for late reply
    blue moon taste like cotton candy to me it has a very sweet flavor to it.

25. Post #25
    June 2011
    75 Posts
    You know whats really good? Homemade brownies with icecream. Even BETTER with cookies and cream. Hell yeah!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

26. Post #26
    Gold Member
    April 2012
    340 Posts

Cornetto Enigma Cookie.

Edit: also this

I think they stopped selling them in England a while back, but a couple of months ago they brought them back as a limited edition. God damn, how I do miss them.

27. Post #27
    Gold Member
    October 2010
    13,051 Posts
    this local shop i used to go to had this flavor, German Chocolate Cake, and holy fuck was it divine, you'd never tasted icecream like this before. I haven't had icecream in two years :smith:

28. Post #28
    November 2009
    4,003 Posts

I get this every time I visit one of the only ice cream parlors in Florida that has this flavor. It's very, very difficult to describe. I think of sugar cane when I eat it.

29. Post #29
    Used to eat a scoop of this almost everyday.

For some reason this is almost impossible to be found in European countries. (the closest I got was from a Häagen-Dazs parlor but it was mixed with berries has no green tea taste at all.

30. Post #30
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,185 Posts
    Cookies and cream ice cream one of my favorites !

31. Post #31
    PAST TENSE DIG
    October 2007
    7,806 Posts

French Vanilla. MMMMM.