1. Post #1

February 2012
    6 Posts
    I haven't played gmod 13 before, so I downloaded a few addons, but when I start the game up and after the download finishes, Gmod 13 and steam crashes. Please help!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    July 2010
    176 Posts
    Unsubscribe from this item, then subscribe on it again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

3. Post #3
    mvr
    August 2008
    809 Posts
    Form all the addons?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events

4. Post #4

August 2009
    4 Posts
    I have the same problem, and i tried to unsubscribe, but it is'nt in my subscription list.
    Any help?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events

5. Post #5

June 2012
    4 Posts
    I have the same problem, and i tried to unsubscribe, but it is'nt in my subscription list.
    Any help?
    I had this problem too when I downloaded a NMRIH Swep pack. Just start Steam, then choose "Community" then "Workshop" then click on "Garry's Mod",Then click on the list on the right and click on "Subscribed Items" and then search for the Addon that caused the crash and click on "Unsubscribe". That will stop Gmod 13 Beta from downloading this Addon. Hope I could help!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Germany Show Events

6. Post #6

August 2009
    4 Posts
    I had this problem too when I downloaded a NMRIH Swep pack. Just start Steam, then choose "Community" then "Workshop" then click on "Garry's Mod",Then click on the list on the right and click on "Subscribed Items" and then search for the Addon that caused the crash and click on "Unsubscribe". That will stop Gmod 13 Beta from downloading this Addon. Hope I could help!
    Thanks, it really helped. I just found out too that the Skyrim Npc's from Silverlan just crash my game (Dont know why...).

But still,
    Thanks a lot!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Netherlands Show Events