Gold Member

May 2005
    411 Posts
    http://soundcloud.com/flowentity/forest

Something I finished off yesterday. Tell me what you think

2. Post #2
    February 2011
    121 Posts
    I like that a lot! The dark ambient feel is great, nicely produced too. I'd suggest putting some tags on it to help it get noticed.

The only not-awesome points for me were:
    -The build up to when it kicked into double time. There basically wasn't one. I think a bit more of a build up during the whole sectio prior to the double time might bring it to life a bit more.

-Just a tad more contrast between various sections would have been nice. Maybe some different sounds could be used to break things up a bit more

That's just my opinion, its a great track already though :D
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member

May 2005
    411 Posts
    I like that a lot! The dark ambient feel is great, nicely produced too. I'd suggest putting some tags on it to help it get noticed.

The only not-awesome points for me were:
    -The build up to when it kicked into double time. There basically wasn't one. I think a bit more of a build up during the whole sectio prior to the double time might bring it to life a bit more.

-Just a tad more contrast between various sections would have been nice. Maybe some different sounds could be used to break things up a bit more

That's just my opinion, its a great track already though :D
    Awesome! Thanks for the feedback man.

4. Post #4
    April 2010
    7,648 Posts
    Wow, just wow. I loved it! Nice work.

It could of had a bit more variation though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2012
    55 Posts
    Wow, just wow. I loved it! Nice work.

It could of had a bit more variation though.
    Kinda like what he said. Became repeated and tiring. But other than that, I loved the groove and feel! Keep it up!