1. Post #161
    September 2010
    502 Posts
    Meepo's textures look pretty solid to me, he could be the next one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #162
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    7,042 Posts
    Tobi misheard when eh said that all but 5-10 heroes would be released before the International.

I'm quoting wrong, but I do remember him correcting something that everyone assumed he said.

EDIT:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...trip_to_valve/

Any news on Terrorblade? No. However I was told that by time of The International 2 we should have all heroes apart from 5-10. (EDIT: He may have said 5-10 heroes released before The International 2)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

3. Post #163
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    Matches on the test client, do you get an abandon for leaving them when it carries over to the real thing? If the people don't get one of the new heroes they just instaleave, and people keep saying they will.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 New Zealand Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

4. Post #164
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Isn't the next International happening really soon? Doesn't that mean we might be getting multiple multi-hero updates in order to have them all released before it happens?
    The Qualifiers are happening since yesterday up until Sunday, the actual Tournament is in late August.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

5. Post #165
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    This appeared in my BP ( I can only see it through Steam inventory ) after deleting the Stone Hat for Axe.

I've now found this after organizing my backpack.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #166
    April 2011
    6,359 Posts
    This appeared in my BP ( I can only see it through Steam inventory ) after deleting the Stone Hat for Axe.

I've now found this after organizing my backpack.

Equip it!

7. Post #167
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    Equip it!
    Already tried.

8. Post #168
    April 2011
    6,359 Posts
    Already tried.
    Have you tried pressing delete (but not actually deleting it unless you want to)

9. Post #169
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    Have you tried pressing delete (but not actually deleting it unless you want to)
    Nope.

Also wait a minute, the headcrusher reminds me a lot of something that's already in the game files....

10. Post #170
    April 2011
    6,359 Posts
    Nope.

Also wait a minute, the headcrusher reminds me a lot of something that's already in the game files....

AFAIK Headrcusher was a mace for Axe, but because it wasn't an axe they wanted him to make it more axeish.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

11. Post #171
    January 2012
    263 Posts
    When's the update coming out to Dota 2?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

12. Post #172
    October 2009
    12,687 Posts
    Sometime tomorrow night.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #173
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,596 Posts
    Tomorrow if everything goes right.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

14. Post #174
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    I'm going to be a sad man the day techies gets released....

I'll be forced to instalock him every time unless I want a retard techies feeding all game. Luckily, I'm a great techies player. The same applies to meepo, both really hard heroes to play.

15. Post #175
    April 2007
    5,105 Posts

I'll be forced to instalock him every time unless I want a retard techies feeding all game. Luckily, I'm a great techies player. The same applies to meepo, both really hard heroes to play.
    Are you implying that it's possible to be useless as a techie

Even if you are the worst newbie at Dota ever, it doesn't take a lot of skill to press *kill yourself* next to an enemy hero

16. Post #176
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    Are you implying that it's possible to be useless as a techie

Even if you are the worst newbie at Dota ever, it doesn't take a lot of skill to press *kill yourself* next to an enemy hero
    THAT is exactly the problem.

"WHAT DOES THIS SKILL DO? *BOOM* OMG WTF LAME CHAMPION THIS SUCKS *Disconnects*"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Guatemala Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

17. Post #177
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    how to win

techies
    invis
    autocast suicide squad
    right click
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

18. Post #178
    Gold Member

August 2008
    2,918 Posts
    How does autocast suicide squad work? Does it blow you up when you're at low hp, or is it just a remnant from the WC3 unit where you could autocast their suicide if you were too lazy to micro it?

19. Post #179
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    right click
    move to explode next to target
    pretty sure it will stay like that

20. Post #180
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts

I think Techies is easy to play, but hard to master. Meepo, he's hard to play and master because of all the damn micromanagement, as a Meepo player I can say that.

21. Post #181
    wug
    Tumornator 2: Judgement Day
    June 2010
    2,724 Posts
    I personally find microing very easy, as I used to play command and conquer alot. If there's just too many creeps to micro i'll just use ctrl+move.

22. Post #182
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    So, what are you guys expecting tonight ?

23. Post #183
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    So, what are you guys expecting tonight ?
    Techies

But seriously, Undying or Meepo is my guess, or even Luna.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #184
    January 2010
    3,163 Posts
    Dirge, he seems the most likely at this point.

25. Post #185
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,410 Posts
    I hope it is dirge
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

26. Post #186
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,006 Posts
    I'm hoping for Luna and Undying

27. Post #187
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Don't mind this.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

28. Post #188
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    Don't mind this.

You understand this is extremely stupid, and frankly unfunny.

You're not really spreading any new information, either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

29. Post #189
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    You're not really spreading any new information, either.
    This is a false statement.

30. Post #190
    March 2010
    8,410 Posts
    hello dirge

I actually didn't see it at first lmao

31. Post #191
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    7,006 Posts
    I disagree with your inquiry.

32. Post #192
    Gold Member
    November 2011
    3,060 Posts
    You could have at least done it in a less shit-posting way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #193
    April 2011
    6,359 Posts
    Don't mind this.
    -snip
    I don't get it.

34. Post #194
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    That's not shitposting that's teasing content.
    You guys should not even complain.

Edited:

By the way, no Dirge today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

35. Post #195
    March 2010
    8,410 Posts
    yeah man why simply post a picture of dirge, better shit all over it, don't complain please

and no dirge today?

fuck everything
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

36. Post #196
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,201 Posts
    http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=40714
    GAMEPLAY
    - Added Chaos Knight, Phantom Assassin and Gyrocoptor to Captain's Mode
    - Alchemist: Fixed Acid Spray killing couriers.
    - Chaos Knight: Fixed some bugs with the Illusion spawn positions with Phantasm.
    - Chaos Knight: Fixed Reality Rift ignoring Linken's Sphere.
    - Chaos Knight: Fixed getting stuck with your illusions sometimes
    - Clockwerk: Fixed units not always getting sucked into Power Cogs properly.
    - Clockwerk: Fixed Hookshot stunning dead units.
    - Dark Seer: Fixed Ion Shell showing the visual connecting effect on invisible targets.
    - Doom Bringer: Fixed sometimes not gaining passive bonuses when devouring a neutral.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not attacking magic immune units.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage not hitting Roshan.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle portrait name.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not hitting ancients.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missle ignoring Linken's Sphere.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Call Down not providing vision over its area.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Homing Missile not keeping vision around the area when it impacts a unit.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Rocket Barrage not hurting mechanical units.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon not hurting Mechanical units.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed Flak Cannon having cast time.
    - Gyrocopter: Fixed creeps hurting Homing Missile.
    - Mirana: Fixed Leap buff being dispelled by BKB/Repel.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike landing position.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Coup de Grace visual effect to play only when the critical strike attack lands.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Coup de Grace working on denies and wards.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike facing direction after landing.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Blur showing hero name on minimap when it should be hidden.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Blink Strike not being blocked by Linken's Sphere.
    - Phantom Assassin: Phantom Strike now shows you a buff icon while you are attacking fast.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Stifling Dagger being dodgeable.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike visual and sound effect sometimes playing on targets it can't hit.
    - Phantom Assassin: Fixed Phantom Strike attacks sometimes being delayed.
    - Pugna: Fixed Nether Ward not draining mana from enemies.
    - Venomancer: Fixed Aghanim's Scepter not upgrading Poison Nova duration.
    - Fixed Hand of Midas giving too little XP when there are nearby allies around.
    - Fixed Hand of Midas XP bounty being halved against dominated units.
    - Fixed a case where a courier trying to deliver a Divine Rapier to someone without sufficient item slots could result in the Rapier disappearing.
    UI
    - Added click and drag to rotate the Hero Model in the loadout panel.
    - Hero-like units now draw a larger distinct icon on the minimap.
    - Team Names now show up on the recent games panel.
    - Added an "Inspect Hero" option to the right-click menu for player names in the scoreboard. This will show what items they have equipped.
    - Buying Aghanim's Scepter now upgrades the ability tooltip with the new information. If you find anything missing or incorrect, please report it to the tooltip forum.
    - The store/inventory Aghanim's Scepter tooltip will now show a preview of what it does for your hero.
    - Fixed glitchiness in the End Game cinematic camera.
    HERO SELECTOR
    - Added an edit mode to the in-game full deck layout.
    - Added a concept of selection to the Grid View, and used it to implement a pick button.
    - Added the ability to import and export custom full deck layouts
    - Leaving the loadout will return you to Grid View if you were in it.
    - Fixed a bug where you could not see the right hero in your loadout after you picked.
    - Fixed legacy mode heroes being sorted differently than the learn tab/Dota 1.
    - Legacy full deck cards are now simply the portrait, without the card treatment.
    - Added Back to Browsing & Back to Loadout buttons. After you pick, you can now return to browsing to suggest / learn heroes.
    - Fixed suggest button not being visible in grid view, and implemented suggestion there.
    - Fixed grid view selection outline not updating when you clicked on a suggested hero.
    - No longer force the selector to switch to the turntable if you're at grid view and want to select a hero for any reason.
    - Having no heroes matching the filters/search bar no longer kicks you out of grid view, instead showing you the same "No Heroes" message box as turntable mode.
    - Fixed the grid view crashing if there were no matching heroes.
    - Fixed the "No Heroes" message not being centered in widescreen.
    DOTA 2 BOTS
    - Added Chaos Knight bot.
    - Made bots more likely to unify around a Roshan attempt.
    - Added bot role/laning info for all heroes, which should make for better hero and lane picks.
    - On Easy and Easier, bots will no longer consider whether a target is currently slowed when determining whether to slow/stun.
    - Bots are now more likely to push late-game when they are feeling indecisive.
    Just bug fixes. I didn't really expect much else after the three heroes.

37. Post #197
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Winner Winner x 6 (list)

38. Post #198
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    That's fucking cool.

Luna responses are in game! Templar Assassin also has her skill icons, along with Undying(he got some better ones)

39. Post #199
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,596 Posts
    Luna/Lanaya/Naga Siren triple hero update.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

40. Post #200
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,617 Posts
    Luna/Lanaya/Naga Siren triple hero update.
    Don't forget Dirge!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)