1. Post #361
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    whyen are they going to release urgot
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #362
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,402 Posts
    too bad urgot just got nerfed

riot games tm

3. Post #363
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,485 Posts
    nerf every hero that pubs cant deal with

4. Post #364
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,015 Posts
    Surprise update with every hero from LoL and HoN.
    But what's be the point in adding cheap rip-offs of all the heroes in dota again twice?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #365
    President of the Visage Fan Club
    May 2010
    7,731 Posts
    But what's be the point in adding cheap rip-offs of all the heroes in dota again twice?
    like one tiny change is different enough man

trust me I'm a professional game designer I know what is different enough to be valid

6. Post #366
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    10/10 for not getting the joke

7. Post #367
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,977 Posts
    Should we expect Ezalor and Visage next week since they were teased on the blog, or should we expect Ezalor to get the same treatment as Nyx? (teased and forgotten) Or will they screw everything and go with Meepo?

8. Post #368
    May 2010
    7,731 Posts
    Should we expect Ezalor and Visage next week since they were teased on the blog, or should we expect Ezalor to get the same treatment as Nyx? (teased and forgotten) Or will they screw everything and go with Meepo?
    visage but not kotl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #369
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Pretty sure KotL is coming in 2 weeks at most, and I think 2 weeks is more likely.

10. Post #370
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I think Visage is practically done, might give them time to work on KotL since he has some good particle work. By the photo on the blog it looked like he was in game being tested.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #371
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    Visage looks really interesting to play.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #372
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,903 Posts
    Guessing Nyx and Visage this week

13. Post #373
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,596 Posts
    Nyx has really rudimentary textures right now, I'd say Keeper and Visage.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #374
    Cyberpunk Member
    August 2006
    3,521 Posts
    But I want Nyx this week so I'm going to hope on him :(...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

15. Post #375
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Nyx hasn't had that much particle work done, come to think of it. Keeper's has been worked on for many weeks now, maybe Nyx next week.

16. Post #376
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,977 Posts
    Nyx hasn't had that much particle work done, come to think of it. Keeper's has been worked on for many weeks now, maybe Nyx next week.
    Didn't they redo Nyx's particles? Or do they just look different because Alien Swarm is terrible at rendering Dota 2 particles?

But yeah, Keeper's particles seem ready. Same with Visage.

17. Post #377
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Am I the only one thinking we're getting Visage and nobody else ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

18. Post #378
    January 2010
    3,159 Posts
    I think we're getting Visage paired up with someone, just no idea if it'll end up being KotL, Meepo or Nyx.

19. Post #379
    May 2010
    7,731 Posts
    Am I the only one thinking we're getting Visage and nobody else ?
    no you are not

20. Post #380
    Gold Member
    September 2007
    2,036 Posts
    I think we get visage this week, nyx + kotl next week.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Netherlands Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

21. Post #381
    March 2010
    8,402 Posts
    keeper of the light textures are on the same stage as the dirge ones were before release

basically grey, need to paint over.

So I bet it's visage and kotl
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #382
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Didn't they redo Nyx's particles? Or do they just look different because Alien Swarm is terrible at rendering Dota 2 particles?

But yeah, Keeper's particles seem ready. Same with Visage.
    I don't remember them redoing em, but mabye. They redid his textures though.

23. Post #383
    March 2010
    8,402 Posts
    -nvm missread-

24. Post #384
    May 2010
    7,731 Posts
    most likely slark and maybe meepo next week I guess

25. Post #385
    January 2012
    941 Posts
    I think we get visage this week, nyx + kotl next week.
    And then those 3 hero got released today.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #386
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    Slark doesn't even have any texture work, I don't think. Probably Meepo. Actually I wouldn't be suprised if it's just bugfixes next week.

27. Post #387
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,202 Posts
    putting all my chips on techies magnataur

28. Post #388
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    putting all my chips on techies magnataur
    I suppose him and/or Meepo are both possibilites considering they both just got minimap icons.

29. Post #389
    October 2011
    542 Posts
    Slark doesn't even have any texture work, I don't think. Probably Meepo. Actually I wouldn't be suprised if it's just bugfixes next week.
    I just think that next hero that is going to be released is the international 2012 is an awesome hero because valve needs time to shift on international and add cosmetics.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Chile Show Events Dumb Dumb x 7 (list)

30. Post #390
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I just think that next hero that is going to be released is the international 2012 is an awesome hero because valve needs time to shift on international and add cosmetics.
    What.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #391
    Gold Member
    March 2007
    1,903 Posts
    Meepo and Magnataur next week

put it all on minimap icons
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

32. Post #392
    August 2011
    628 Posts
    Getting used to three hero released each week, so don't lower your hope just yet.

Meepo would sure be awesome.

Btw, how many heroes from the dota roaster are left to being released?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #393
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    You realise the blogpost said no hero release before the end of the International right ?

But if they have one free month to work on heroes, I'm expecting a 3 hero update again.

Oh and we're missing 18 heroes, that's the name of the blogpost.

34. Post #394
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,933 Posts
    It would be neat if the game was officially released right after the international, with every remaining hero added. Really fucking unlikely I know but it'd be a good way to signify the full release.

35. Post #395
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    You realise the blogpost said no hero release before the end of the International right ?

But if they have one free month to work on heroes, I'm expecting a 3 hero update again.

Oh and we're missing 18 heroes, that's the name of the blogpost.
    We're going to get more than 3 heroes with Valve having all of August plus The International 2 to work on heroes, with a couple being near completion. Even though we won't be getting heroes, it'll still be exciting to keep track of their progress through the game files.

36. Post #396
    April 2011
    6,273 Posts
    I heard somewhere they made a minimap icon for Techies.

Is it true?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Norway Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #397
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    October 2010
    2,532 Posts
    I heard somewhere they made a minimap icon for Techies.

Is it true?
    No work has even been started on Techies, people frequently joke about Techies.

38. Post #398
    April 2011
    6,273 Posts
    No work has even been started on Techies, people frequently joke about Techies.
    Well they made minimap icons of Magnataur and Meepo, so I thought maybe that was true too.

39. Post #399
    November 2007
    821 Posts
    It would be neat if the game was officially released right after the international, with every remaining hero added. Really fucking unlikely I know but it'd be a good way to signify the full release.
    I would bet the release date, or game going open, would be announced at the International. It wouldn't happen right then, though.

40. Post #400
    Gold Member
    September 2010
    7,977 Posts
    Imagine the bugs. All the lovely bugs. Thank you 18 hero update.