1. Post #1681
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts

forgive me for sharing, but i got so happy to finally land a decent hook :3

gotta get on russias level
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 7 (list)

2. Post #1682
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts

Do you even play lycan?
    Fuck Lycan, broken piece of shit. He makes AP unplayable and the team that gets Lycan on RD or SD gets a free win 90%, because trying to gank Lycan without any team-support/wards is pointless. That would't be so bad if he actually took some form of SKILL to play, but nope just rightclick2win.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #1683
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    Like Maruhai and Banned? said, Brazilians usually are terrible players with no teamwork or common sense at all. There are also Russians known for this as well.
    90% of dota2 players (and roughly 100% of facepunch posters) are fucking terrible players with no teamwork or common sense. what does their nationality have to do with it? their country is larger, therefore you see more of them. that's it.

your story would have read exactly the same (and without racist undertones) if you hadn't thrown 'URHG brazilians!!' in there, just saiyan :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 13Agree Agree x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1684
    Gold Member
    September 2009
    2,572 Posts
    Fuck Lycan, broken piece of shit. He makes AP unplayable and the team that gets Lycan on RD or SD gets a free win 90%, because trying to gank Lycan without any team-support/wards is pointless. That would't be so bad if he actually took some form of SKILL to play, but nope just rightclick2win.
    I have seen plenty of bad lycan players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1685
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,051 Posts

gotta get on russias level
    hahhah holy shit. how did he tp that fast, though?

Edited:

90% of dota2 players (and roughly 100% of facepunch posters) are fucking terrible players with no teamwork or common sense. what does their nationality have to do with it? their country is larger, therefore you see more of them. that's it.

your story would have read exactly the same (and without racist undertones) if you hadn't thrown 'URHG brazilians!!' in there, just saiyan :)
    do you not play solo queue all pick often or something
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

6. Post #1686
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    3,175 Posts

speak for yourself noob
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #1687
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,218 Posts
    hahhah holy shit. how did he tp that fast, though?
    Level 4 Holy Persuation
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

8. Post #1688
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    3,163 Posts
    I wish there was a region lock on the South American servers so Brazilians couldn't hop onto US East.
    There is a Brazilian server if I recall, its only visible to players with Brazilian ISP's though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #1689
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,295 Posts
    I wish there was a region lock on the South American servers so Brazilians couldn't hop onto US East.
    I wish people would stop being so elitist
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 9Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #1690
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    6,860 Posts
    Those languages are very different, and haven't you though that not all you friends could be from the same continent? Ofcourse you don't care because "it's something that doesn't affect me", right?
    What if you could only play with northamericans, no europeans nor anyone from anywhere else?
    I know they're very different languages but you do realize the majority of the people in US East speak English. It would not make sense to play on a server dominated by a different language, you'd be much more likely to find people on your local server that do speak your language.

Edited:

There is a Brazilian server if I recall, its only visible to players with Brazilian ISP's though
    It's South American, not just Brazil; it's open to all.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

11. Post #1691
    funion is gay
    September 2009
    16,295 Posts
    It would not make sense to play on a server dominated by a different language
    Brazil is the only portuguese-speaking country in south america

touché
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

12. Post #1692
    January 2011
    4,113 Posts
    I know they're very different languages but you do realize the majority of the people in US East speak English. It would not make sense to play on a server dominated by a different language, you'd be much more likely to find people on your local server that do speak your language.
    And you ignored the rest of my post. And no: the few times I've played in the Southamerican server I ended up playing with 9 brazilians, and obiously I was completly unable to comunicate with them.
    The language wasn't the only issue, it's also the fact that you would be forced to play with certain people. If I want to play with a friend from the other side of the world I won't be able to.
    But, like I said before: It doesn't realy afect you so you don't give a fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events

13. Post #1693
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,755 Posts
    I really hate how the devs of almost every F2P game (uberent, hirez, valve) seems to ignore that south america is not just brazil
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Argentina Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

14. Post #1694
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,051 Posts
    Level 4 Test of Faith
    didn't know that worked on heros. holy fuck that owns. i should get a friend and hook people to pool

15. Post #1695
    May 2011
    3,159 Posts
    didn't know that worked on heros. holy fuck that owns. i should get a friend and hook people to pool
    Just to clarify, I can't live with myself if I don't:
    Test of Faith = Pure damage nuke.
    Holy Persuasion = Creep conversion and a recall to base.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Finland Show Events

16. Post #1696
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    3,051 Posts
    i know what he meant, but thanks anyway

still the coolest thing

17. Post #1697
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,755 Posts
    I feel bad because my three favourite heroes (lycan, anti mage, silencer) are considered cheap/easy/OP

18. Post #1698
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,218 Posts
    I feel bad because my three favourite heroes (lycan, anti mage, silencer) are considered cheap/easy/OP
    Silencer is far to be cheap/easy/OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

19. Post #1699
    October 2009
    12,667 Posts
    Silencer is just a pain in the fucking ass if you have a team that relies on combos.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

20. Post #1700
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,014 Posts

You must not have played enough Dota 2 yet to understand.

21. Post #1701
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    18,248 Posts
    90% of dota2 players (and roughly 100% of facepunch posters) are fucking terrible players with no teamwork or common sense.
    more like you are 100%
    no skill
    bad player
    negative kd every game

get on my level
    60 hour baddie
    stop generalizing
    start pinpointing
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

22. Post #1702
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,218 Posts

Dota 2
    58.2 hrs / 58.2 hrs

You got the game two weeks ago.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Funny Funny x 4Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

23. Post #1703
    Gold Member
    June 2005
    3,574 Posts
    Test of Faith used to be recall for allies, but it got changed a few patches ago. It's an easy mistake to make.

24. Post #1704
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    Dota 2
    58.2 hrs / 58.2 hrs

You got the game two weeks ago.
    dang, you sure disproved the part of my post where i said i was a great player!

Edited:

it's kind of hilarious people won't give a shit about classifying an entire country as idiots, but the moment you disparage facepunch they get really mad and start going through your steam account
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

25. Post #1705
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,560 Posts

Edited:

it's kind of hilarious people won't give a shit about classifying an entire country as idiots, but the moment you disparage facepunch they get really mad and start going through your steam account
    Except the people here aren't half as bad at dota as you claim.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1706
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,755 Posts
    Silencer is far to be cheap/easy/OP.
    and why you called it baby's first int hero in the other thread?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

27. Post #1707
    Gold Member
    August 2007
    13,888 Posts
    Except the people here aren't half as bad at dota as you claim.
    oh i know that! i'm sure plenty of people here are great at dota 2. my post was just to rile up the insecure ones who think they're good

(User was banned for this post ("Admitted to Trolling" - Asaratha))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 16 (list)

28. Post #1708
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,518 Posts
    Buy wards, put them in the pull camp and the pussy camp then gank lycan whenever he's low on health from trying to farm centaurs at level 1. Don't be a cheap faggot, keep buying wards until like 15 minutes to replace the old ones and suddenly Lycan will be a joke.

29. Post #1709
    in 2013 people will no longer be judged by ethnicity but by the anime girl used as their avatar
    March 2007
    7,910 Posts
    oh i know that! i'm sure plenty of people here are great at dota 2. my post was just to rile up the insecure ones who think they're good
    epic troll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Zing Zing x 2 (list)

30. Post #1710
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,014 Posts

Edited:

The only reason I said they were the best Brazilians I've played with is because it's true; I almost always have terrible, foreign teammates that suck and cuss you out when you mess up. And also, Maruhai wasn't trying to say you are a bad player, he's saying you are new to the game and don't know the community as well as you think you do.

31. Post #1711
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    after 236 reports given it finally happens

lol I got another one, I wish they would tell you who it was and what you reported them for
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3 (list)

32. Post #1712
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts
    I think my pet peeve in this game is people who ping the same spot 5 or 6 times in the span of a second or two.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

33. Post #1713
    January 2011
    4,113 Posts
    What a coincidence. I just played a match where an idiot from the other team tried to ruin it by feeding and buying lots of courier and trowing them at us just because there was non american players in the match (two russians in his team, and they weren't even bad players.). He said we shouldn't be there and that we should be kicked out of the game. HA, if he keeps that up the only one who'll end up out of the beta is going to be him.

Edited:

lol I got another one, I wish they would tell you who it was and what you reported them for
    Because people would probably harass them for it.

34. Post #1714
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    3,014 Posts
    One thing I hate is when you are a pushing hero, and decide to try and backdoor while the whole enemy team is pushing a tower that is for sure falling and your team pings at you and gets mad as you knock down a tower and a half

35. Post #1715
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,218 Posts
    and why you called it baby's first int hero in the other thread?
    I said baby's first OD.
    Because he's just like OD but less Int dependant.

36. Post #1716
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,926 Posts
    One thing I hate is when you are a pushing hero, and decide to try and backdoor while the whole enemy team is pushing a tower that is for sure falling and your team pings at you and gets mad as you knock down a tower and a half
    Worse. Initiate 4vs5 when you instruct them to stall the enemy or stay as far back as they can if they think they can be initiated.

Reverse psychology all the way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events

37. Post #1717
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    16,166 Posts
    I said baby's first OD.
    Because he's just like OD but less Int dependant.
    Silencer is arguably more Int dependent than OD because of Glaives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Show Events

38. Post #1718
    January 2011
    115 Posts
    I just had the best game as batrider! At one point the enemy void was roshing and I managed to steal the aegis, I didn't even realize it at first and thought I was gonna die for nothing, but not only did I get aegis but our shadow demon managed to save me with a disruption.

39. Post #1719
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    10,218 Posts
    Silencer is arguably more Int dependent than OD because of Glaives.
    My point was that Silencer can do things without Int, while OD barely can.

40. Post #1720
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,926 Posts
    My point was that Silencer can do things without Int, while OD barely can.
    Low damage Glaives leave him with Curse of The Silent, which is easily removable later in game, Powerful Last Word aura and Global Silence, which is great teamfight spell.

OD, even with low Intelligence, still has insane damage to illusions (Manta?) with Orb, Essence Aura i.e. who needs mana regen, Astral Imprisonment, which is multi-purpose save/cc/disable/etc and Ultimate which in worst case makes everyone close to being unable to cast their comboes, which is especially annoying against STR heroes if OD has little inteligence and they happen to have farmed up a Shiva or Sheep.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Poland Show Events