1. Post #681
    April 2011
    2,615 Posts

Mini-Roshan courieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Spain Show Events Winner Winner x 11Friendly Friendly x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #682
    January 2011
    1,593 Posts
    -snip-
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #683
    I may have a BIG dick but that doesn't mean I deserve a BIG title
    December 2009
    5,450 Posts

That's super-cute.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #684
    September 2009
    19 Posts

I'm throwing my money at the screen and nothing is happening!

Very nice, I would love to see this made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Belgium Show Events

5. Post #685
    June 2011
    8,597 Posts

I would buy this.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

6. Post #686
    BUY THE BROWN BOMBER
    February 2011
    6,755 Posts
    Winged boars?

Psh.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

7. Post #687
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    Plate armor thingy wip. Design by a friend.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 8Artistic Artistic x 3 (list)

8. Post #688
    August 2011
    230 Posts
    Which hero is it for?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Canada Show Events

9. Post #689
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    You'll see!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

10. Post #690
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    11,190 Posts
    Looks like it could work for a slim feminine hero
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

11. Post #691
    Looks like it could work for a slim feminine hero
    tidehunter item confirmed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 11Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

12. Post #692
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    3,593 Posts
    It could work pretty well for Phantom Assassin with a color change.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #693
    Gold Member
    September 2011
    11,811 Posts
    Plate armor thingy wip. Design by a friend.

what is that rendered in? The reflections look way better than source envmaps
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brunei Darussalam Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #694
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    what is that rendered in? The reflections look way better than source envmaps
    3ds Max viewport shader. It's just a high poly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events

15. Post #695

June 2012
    14 Posts
    well! first ever model! for a days work, i'm pretty happy? haha the concept in my mind is so much better than the product, alas that's how it always seems to be :P atleast i learned some things about maya and my next model will be amazing! i still have to work out the different components of the Phong E thing - how to texture specular difusion and stuff - ---- *** if anyone has an uber good tutorial for that? please link me? :D thanks

it's an omniknight hammer if noone read my previous post - an angel made it for some dude back in the day, she gave up her halo (angel form) to make the hammer super powerful cause she loved the dude she was giving it to - (cool story bro)

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

16. Post #696
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #697
    Gold Member
    August 2011
    950 Posts

18. Post #698
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    Yep!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)

19. Post #699
    Gold Member
    June 2008
    2,714 Posts
    Why was that not my first guess?

For some reason I thought "Now that'd be different on Windrunner..."

20. Post #700
    October 2011
    254 Posts
    This looks amazing, Loving it so far!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

21. Post #701
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    yay! no lesbian hair
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 6Agree Agree x 3 (list)

22. Post #702
    Gold Member
    November 2008
    2,921 Posts
    Oh god I want it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

23. Post #703
    August 2011
    203 Posts

Got the boots done today. Going to go over the final textures later on once I get all the assorted pieces together. Up next is the chest armor. His boots are basically shielded Normal Boots.

Left are stock sk shoes. Or well like, metal slippers.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 2Winner Winner x 2 (list)

24. Post #704
    Ask me about my pony player models!
    July 2011
    10,062 Posts

Left are stock sk shoes. Or well like, metal slippers.
    I know it's not visible in-game, but DAAAAAAMN those texture artifacts.

Edited:

Not enough good Windrunner items being made.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Finland Show Events

25. Post #705

June 2012
    20 Posts
    Would someone mind trying to decompile Doombringer for me? I've tried with StudioCompiler and it's the only hero I've tried where I get an error.

26. Post #706
    October 2009
    142 Posts
    I need some help here, I've got the basic low poly model done with a AO base texture I'm happy with but before I go into super polish mode with the texture, I'm torn on what the colors shall be still.

I threw together random color combinations, I'm still not completely feeling them. I know for sure I want two basic colors, one for the base helmet and then the second for the trim. I might make the nose guard base color area blend in with the trim but til then I'm not sure.

Which one of these looks like the best direction? I'm aiming towards E, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

27. Post #707
    Gold Member
    August 2008
    2,901 Posts
    Which one of these looks like the best direction? I'm aiming towards E, but I'm not entirely sure yet.
    I like A, and D.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Ireland Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

28. Post #708
    September 2011
    1,708 Posts
    Commander Shepard?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Netherlands Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #709
    December 2009
    5,967 Posts
    A, C, and E look the best to me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Malaysia Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

30. Post #710
    January 2012
    194 Posts
    well! first ever model! for a days work, i'm pretty happy? haha the concept in my mind is so much better than the product, alas that's how it always seems to be :P atleast i learned some things about maya and my next model will be amazing! i still have to work out the different components of the Phong E thing - how to texture specular difusion and stuff - ---- *** if anyone has an uber good tutorial for that? please link me? :D thanks

it's an omniknight hammer if noone read my previous post - an angel made it for some dude back in the day, she gave up her halo (angel form) to make the hammer super powerful cause she loved the dude she was giving it to - (cool story bro)

Imo you just need a better texture.

My concept for it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

31. Post #711
    January 2011
    4,140 Posts
    I need some help here, I've got the basic low poly model done with a AO base texture I'm happy with but before I go into super polish mode with the texture, I'm torn on what the colors shall be still.

I threw together random color combinations, I'm still not completely feeling them. I know for sure I want two basic colors, one for the base helmet and then the second for the trim. I might make the nose guard base color area blend in with the trim but til then I'm not sure.

I like E the most. Green doesn't look that good with it, and the iron/silver thing doesn't fit her colors very well. I don't like the dark with light borders of C either.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #712

June 2012
    14 Posts
    Imo you just need a better texture.

My concept for it
    i actually love you right now, no one has even gestured at any of my posts lol... - i'm super duper not an artist but i love your rendition much more than mine, i was maybe thinking of using this model as a learning tool and moving onto something better, but if you'd like, i could sling you the files and you could texture and submit with me? up to you - cheers for your acknowledgement at any rate :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

33. Post #713
    January 2011
    516 Posts
    Some stuff for enigma

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Winner Winner x 5Artistic Artistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

34. Post #714
    December 2011
    163 Posts
    Some stuff for enigma

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 13Agree Agree x 5 (list)

35. Post #715
    January 2012
    194 Posts
    i actually love you right now, no one has even gestured at any of my posts lol... - i'm super duper not an artist but i love your rendition much more than mine, i was maybe thinking of using this model as a learning tool and moving onto something better, but if you'd like, i could sling you the files and you could texture and submit with me? up to you - cheers for your acknowledgement at any rate :)
    You're welcome :3. You can send files if you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events

36. Post #716
    April 2012
    85 Posts
    Current progress on a Dragon Knight armor set. Trying to stick to the original colors, but a more interesting silhouette. Needs a lot of color work, and normals on most of the items.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 13Artistic Artistic x 2 (list)

37. Post #717
    provides mlp plot free of charge
    February 2011
    17,505 Posts

I'd go with A
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

38. Post #718
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,436 Posts
    It would be so damn gorgeous with these reflections ingame. Also, can we see it with the whole drow model?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events

39. Post #719

June 2012
    1 Posts

E
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Agree Agree x 1 (list)

40. Post #720
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    1,653 Posts
    It would be so damn gorgeous with these reflections ingame. Also, can we see it with the whole drow model?
    Sure thang. Added gauntlets, custom greaves are incoming and cape is just a draft. I'm also not entirely satisfied with the hair yet.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Winner Winner x 7Funny Funny x 1 (list)