Thanks to XNA, I can now control my computer from the convenience of my XBox controller.
- Left thumbstick controls mouse movement
- Left trigger is a mouse movement speed multiplier
- Right trigger is a variable massage device (it controls the high frequency motor in the controller)
- The D-pad controls the arrow keys (yay for scrolling on websites)
- A = left click
- B = right click
- X = middle click
- Y = enter
- Left stick press = explorer.exe
- Right stick press = google.com in default browser
- Left shoulder toggles on-screen keyboard
- Right shoulder toggles debug screen (as shown in the screenshot) (the debug screen is otherwise shown if the controller is disconnected for some reason)
I'm considering if a 5 second press on "back" or "start" should shut down the computer for maximum laziness.