1. Post #761
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,067 Posts

played dota again and sucked as clinkz and blood seeker

Edited:

maybe one day I can finally play as excited juggernaut
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Funny Funny x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,582 Posts
    I love the way you draw Juggernaut.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 22 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    July 2008
    4,600 Posts
    Nobody posted this yet, so:

Kunkka's most recent work
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Bulgaria Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Artistic Artistic x 4Winner Winner x 2 (list)

4. Post #764
    August 2010
    2,402 Posts
    Did some pointless Dota hero redesigns. Drow Ranger as crystal-reanimated undead made by a not-evil-just-morally-ambiguous Crystal Maiden; and Windrunner as its diminutive-forest-dwelling-ranger sister.

:disgustedfrog:

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,522 Posts
    Nobody posted this yet, so:

Kunkka's most recent work
    No Luna rear, I'm disappointed
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Agree Agree x 9Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

6. Post #766
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    530 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 21Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

7. Post #767
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    Did some pointless Dota hero redesigns. Drow Ranger as crystal-reanimated undead made by a not-evil-just-morally-ambiguous Crystal Maiden; and Windrunner as its diminutive-forest-dwelling-ranger sister.

(User was banned for this post ("Image macro" - postal))
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

8. Post #768

July 2012
    142 Posts
    Why do that or why post them?
    EDIT: did he just get banned for being suitably baffled at my own delusions?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #769
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,531 Posts
    No, banned for posting an image macro.

Also, I gotta agree with him that the redesigns are kind of ugly, and not suitable at all. Hell, if you didn't even said they were supposed to be from DotA2, I would have thought they were just your personal characters.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

10. Post #770

July 2012
    142 Posts
    They are rather ugly, lol. They weren't for Dota 2 per se, I just basically did what Valve did. Take the original Dota heroes and turn them into something else while maintaining general details and skills.

11. Post #771
    August 2008
    1,544 Posts
    that doesn't allow you to put weird dick-looking things on their head

12. Post #772
    ADT
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    4,531 Posts
    They are rather ugly, lol. They weren't for Dota 2 per se, I just basically did what Valve did. Take the original Dota heroes and turn them into something else while maintaining general details and skills.
    I'm going to be blunt about it, but you did a poor job, while I don't see absolutely no reason why you needed to change completely the characters to the point they are unrecognizable.

Edited:

Also, I do believe you're surestimating a bit too much your actual skills.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #773

July 2012
    142 Posts
    There is no way I can reply to this without coming across as butthurt and still convinced of my own talent, which I am neither. But here goes.
    Model-wise (texture-wise, to be exact), Windrunner and Drow are pretty much polar opposites. I tried to play that into their "designs"(using the term loosely). Lore-wise (in the wc3 Dota), they're both elves, but I was trying to avoid using generic fantasy races (not an excuse, but I was trying to make their faces bat-like, with the "weird dick-looking things") and turned them into a shorter-than-humans, forest-dwelling race. The reason I made Drow undead was part of an idea that every hero would be in some way related to the others, in various groups (former students, comrades etc.) Crystal Maiden would be this unscrupulous mage apprentice that desperately wants to impress no matter what => experiments on non-humans.
    TL;DR? These designs are bad and I admit it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Romania Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

14. Post #774
    August 2010
    2,402 Posts
    I'm going to be blunt about it, but you did a poor job, while I don't see absolutely no reason why you needed to change completely the characters to the point they are unrecognizable.

Edited:

Also, I do believe you're surestimating a bit too much your actual skills.
    And it's dick-hard trying to shoot from a bow with three fingers.

15. Post #775
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Why do that or why post them?
    EDIT: did he just get banned for being suitably baffled at my own delusions?
    Aren't you supposed to read the rules before posting ?

16. Post #776

July 2012
    142 Posts
    I'm fairly confident in my ability to behave.

17. Post #777
    November 2009
    2,902 Posts
    shut up and post pictures already

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 15Late Late x 2 (list)

18. Post #778
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Guatemala Show Events Friendly Friendly x 10Artistic Artistic x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    Gold Member
    November 2009
    2,067 Posts

and then I played sniper
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 12 (list)

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    November 2010
    5,582 Posts

and then I played sniper
    2 orb effects.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 2 (list)

21. Post #781
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    2 orb effects.
    Casual Sobi Mask

22. Post #782
    MORDEKAISER ES #1 HUEHUE
    September 2009
    3,192 Posts

and then I played sniper
    0 denies

oh lawd

23. Post #783
    June 2011
    2,946 Posts
    Guys all you show with that nitpicking is how you envy him.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Lithuania Show Events Disagree Disagree x 5Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #784
    Is that a rocket in your pocket?
    March 2010
    8,400 Posts
    envy of what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Spain Show Events Agree Agree x 6Funny Funny x 1 (list)

25. Post #785
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    Envy of playing Sniper ? Not possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

26. Post #786
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    3,573 Posts
    no, you guys don't understand.

he was having fun.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 21Disagree Disagree x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,968 Posts
    no, you guys don't understand.

he was having fun.
    Like me today on Sniper too.

4/0/1 at 5 minutes or so, enemy tried real hard to get some kills on that lane, but they forgot Sniper can right click while they are diving.

28. Post #788
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 38Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

29. Post #789
    THE GRINCH WHO STOLE COSMETICS
    Dennab
    August 2011
    5,740 Posts

my time playing dota in a nutshell
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 10 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,015 Posts

my time playing dota in a nutshell
    I like how cool3r's typing was ~in character~ for spectre
    Yup, everything he said was gobbledegook nobody could understand!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 7Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

31. Post #791
    Dennab
    September 2011
    10,298 Posts
    I like how cool3r's typing was ~in character~ for spectre
    Yup, everything he said was gobbledegook nobody could understand!
    But Spectre is understandable ?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 France Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #792
    April 2011
    6,240 Posts
    ereh tsol emoc

33. Post #793
    November 2011
    1,182 Posts
    i always had a hard time trying to understand her, and im sure most of the team does too, comic related
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Argentina Show Events Funny Funny x 13Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

34. Post #794
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    4,968 Posts
    It's sometimes somewhat possible.

I mean, her lines are a mix of 3 ways to say given line, normal way, reversed and I believe letters flipped backwards.

35. Post #795
    Gold Member
    July 2010
    3,015 Posts
    Barely, and only on a few of her quotes.
    Basically everything she says is like "Hello this is an example", "olleH siht si na elpmaxe", and "elpmaxe na si siht olleH" all at once.
    You've just got to catch onto the normal sentence and focus on it to understand what she's saying, which is more trouble than it's worth to be fair.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    Grass Poison
    March 2010
    16,917 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Late Late x 14Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #797
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    3,418 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks of

when playing as

?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

38. Post #798
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    6,866 Posts
    I just decided to go read all Spectres responses in the Dota wiki and she sounds so disoriented and sad, all she wants is to go home :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Guatemala Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #799
    Gold Member
    January 2005
    5,522 Posts
    Am I the only one who thinks of

when playing as

?
    Man I just think of
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Show Events Funny Funny x 12Agree Agree x 3 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 16Late Late x 4 (list)