1. Post #81
    Gold Member
    July 2011
    120 Posts
    The issue is that, iirc, AvatarImage only gets the 32x32 avatar. Chief Tiger wants to get the large avatar from the the community page.
    No, all you have to do is edit the size. I have done it several times.

local av = vgui.Create("AvatarImage", frame)
    av:SetPos(50,50)
    av:SetSize(184, 184)
    av:SetPlayer( LocalPlayer(), 184 )
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Useful Useful x 1 (list)

2. Post #82
    Gold Banana
    May 2010
    6,754 Posts
    The issue is that, iirc, AvatarImage only gets the 32x32 avatar. Chief Tiger wants to get the large avatar from the the community page.
    -snip late-

okay I'm late
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

3. Post #83
    September 2009
    14 Posts
    Do anyone have a good way how to make so util.TraceLine only hits one entity/class without having to loop trough ents.GetAll() and put all the other ents in the filter?

4. Post #84
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    How come entities I write and spawn are invisible?
    are you drawing the model?

5. Post #85
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,114 Posts
    SetPlayer takes a size argument - 32, 64, 184.

6. Post #86
    pointblankrp
    October 2011
    869 Posts
    are you drawing the model?
    I made the script download and run entities from toybox - if I manually register them they work fine, but if I register and then run them the model isn't drawn

7. Post #87
    S W
    May 2010
    316 Posts
    Do anyone have a good way how to make so util.TraceLine only hits one entity/class without having to loop trough ents.GetAll() and put all the other ents in the filter?
    Why would you filter it out right away? Just do an if test on the class of Entity that the trace hits

8. Post #88
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    10,613 Posts
    Is there some way I can force a material to be fullbright so that I may render it on the hud?

Edited:

CreateMaterial using the UnlitGeneric shader.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    I'm Solo.
    April 2010
    467 Posts
    Thanks to everyone that helped me, works fine now :)