Inventory - Done
    Mounts - Done
    Skills - Done
    Magic SWEPs - Done
    And Some SNPCs like Giants,etc.. - Done

For more details,contact me http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/thundercat

Gamemode Progress - 100%

Hope to see you guys in-game soon. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 11Funny Funny x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #2

April 2012
    16 Posts
    Well, if you try search then theres is a couple gamemodes related to this such as http://facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1165411
    It's more Fallout, But yeah.

3. Post #3

June 2012
    38 Posts
    I know but it isn't for download and such so I came up with an idea to make one.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Singapore Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #4

April 2012
    16 Posts
    I know but it isn't for download and such so I came up with an idea to make one.
    Oh didn't notice that.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

5. Post #5
    November 2008
    784 Posts
    And it will bite the dust after three weeks, tops.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows XP Brazil Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    January 2010
    485 Posts
    Mm, RP is out bring on new gamemodes. But you never know, people didn't think WW2 rp would be popular and look at it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    March 2008
    474 Posts
    And it will bite the dust after three weeks, tops.
    Not even a day it seems, oh dear.

8. Post #8

June 2012
    38 Posts
    Bump
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 4 (list)

9. Post #9
    VENEZOLANO
    August 2006
    3,407 Posts
    Project Is Almost Done - Skyrim RP

Need Coders

What Need To Be Done:
    HUD
    Inventory
    Mounts
    Skills
    Magic SWEPs
    And Some SNPCs like Giants,etc..
    Gamemode Progress - 80%
    What..? You need EVERYTHING done, how the fuck is 80% of the gamemode done?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,090 Posts
    Take dark rp and change the models and names of the jobs.

thats as far as you're probably going to get.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,128 Posts
    Don't you know? 80% of a project is coming up with ideas. Because that takes effort, you know, to take things from another game and write it down on a piece of paper and then call it "your idea".
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2Agree Agree x 1 (list)

12. Post #12
    October 2009
    5,619 Posts
    STOP THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Venezuela Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

13. Post #13

June 2012
    38 Posts
    If you guys are actually not interested,please don't bother posting here. And it's not going to be DarkRP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

14. Post #14
    Gold Member
    March 2008
    773 Posts
    I'm curious, what are you contributing to the project?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

15. Post #15
    Gold Member
    May 2011
    289 Posts
    His "ideas" with other peoples hard work.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Late Late x 1 (list)

16. Post #16
    I am not a billboard.

July 2009
    502 Posts
    First, he wanted a cider 2 server, then he wanted a HL2RP server, then he wanted a fallout roleplay server, now he wants a Skyrim RP?

I think his other communities failed so hard that he now wants a completely new one.

And to be true, wrong section for requests.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Hungary Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

17. Post #17

June 2012
    38 Posts
    I just forgotten to update.And all my servers are still up Soret.Your just a troll. And my community is still not down yet.I only have 1 community.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Singapore Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

18. Post #18
    BluShell
    December 2011
    172 Posts
    I just forgotten to update.And all my servers are still up Soret.Your just a troll. And my community is still not down yet.I only have 1 community.
    http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...0.58.36:27017/

I wouldn't call that a community just yet. At least you've got 3 forum members!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Zing Zing x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

19. Post #19
    May 2012
    55 Posts
    Do you need some testers? Because I am up for that.

20. Post #20

June 2012
    38 Posts
    http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...0.58.36:27017/

I wouldn't call that a community just yet. At least you've got 3 forum members!
    I recently changed the forum website because I bought that domain recently that's why there are a few forum members and the server your showing right now was my Test Server

Edited:

Do you need some testers? Because I am up for that.
    Yeah we will need some testers,I'll pm you the test date once its confirmed