1. Post #1
    FFffff
    February 2006
    1,071 Posts

http://www.moddb.com/mods/overwatch/news/overwatch-150-ost-released
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 10 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    Get this mod
    NOW
    It's terribly underrated, but it's amazing

It's like an improved version of zombie master
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Informative Informative x 9Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    December 2007
    10,949 Posts
    That's a very interesting concept for a mod, Valve have always played with the idea but they've always gone back to the drawing board with it. I like the idea players vs a player in a RTS/Games master perspective, I think its something horror games should implement (for those of you who remember Afraid of Monsters).

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    June 2009
    8,972 Posts
    That's a very interesting concept for a mod, Valve have always played with the idea but they've always gone back to the drawing board with it. I like the idea players vs a player in a RTS/Games master perspective, I think its something horror games should implement (for those of you who remember Afraid of Monsters).
    Zombie Master can be scary on a right map with a right ZM
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2011
    1,010 Posts
    Whats zombie master?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    March 2010
    7,606 Posts
    Its zombie master except not focused around zombies.

7. Post #7
    RG4
    November 2010
    2,892 Posts
    Zombie Master can be scary on a right map with a right ZM
    Saddly most of your ZM severs are dead or just fun severs.

Edited:

Whats zombie master?
    Maybe one of the best HL2 made. Basically it had Human players fighting against the Zombie Master or ZM who was controlled by another player. The ZM's job was to kill all the humans to win either by traps, zombies, or people killing themselves.

8. Post #8
    July 2009
    1,398 Posts
    Forgot all about this mod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 2Informative Informative x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    4,013 Posts
    I thought the OST would be free.

10. Post #10
    I am no one's bitch now! AHAHA!
    October 2008
    4,187 Posts
    I might try this out...

11. Post #11
    Gold Member
    December 2005
    6,082 Posts
    So is it like Empires?

EDIT:
    Ah except it isn't.

12. Post #12
    Gold Member
    September 2006
    594 Posts
    Huh, I thought this was dead. I played it like a year ago and the playerbase was gone in a few weeks.

13. Post #13
    Harold Ramis's No. 1 Fan
    June 2010
    2,844 Posts
    I downloaded this earlier and played it
    I must say it's quite fun to play the action is fast paced (Well depending on how the person playing Overwatch is playing)

As Overwatch it's incredibly simple to direct your Combine Soldiers/Metrocops

You can spawn Manhacks to harass the Resistance and on some maps they have pre-designated spots where you can assign a Combine Sniper to pick off foes.

Though at times I ran into issues with the AI just standing there for about 15-20 seconds then moving to where you assigned them But for the most part the AI do a pretty good job of hurting/killing the Human Players

As Resistance you basically get guns and what not and complete various objectives placed throughout the map while you basically just survive whatever the Overwatch Player throws at you

Plus you can pick up some sort of Riot Shield to guard yourself from Enemy Fire plus it's quite useful when you tank alot of Gunfire using the shield while your buddies behind you take out whatever is infront of you.

And you can also become a Medic that can heal and support your Resistance Allies and you can even revive someone if they die by just holding down "E" over their corpse

This mod is great and I honestly hope it gains more popularity.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 1 (list)