1. Post #1

June 2012
    7 Posts
    Hi, I have run into problems with Painkiller Battle out of hell.

When I try starting a new game, "old waypoint format don't work with save game" appears in a window. If i close that, the game starts but i spawn under the map and instantly dies. I would appreciate any help.

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,053 Posts

3. Post #3

June 2012
    7 Posts
    None of my threads are ever replied to or even looked at. I thought it was some side effect of being banned, threads being hidden or something. Maybe creating a new profile and trying again would change that?

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,053 Posts
    Probably because no one knows what the solution is

5. Post #5

June 2012
    7 Posts
    Probably because no one knows what the solution is
    But it happens to EVERYONE of my threads. No matter what its about. And its not because they are bad threads.

Besides, I was planning to create a new profile anyway.

6. Post #6
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,053 Posts
    Apparently from what I can get from very broken russian, and the age of the thing, you need to set the games affinity to use one core.

7. Post #7

June 2012
    7 Posts
    Apparently from what I can get from very broken russian, and the age of the thing, you need to set the games affinity to use one core.
    I do this by tabbing out the game and using the task manager, in that case it did not work. Is there some other way about doing this? Perhaps before launching?

8. Post #8

9. Post #9

June 2012
    7 Posts
    Problem still persists. But I have new information. So far I have tried only the Original games campaign, Which ended in the message. But I just now tried the Expansion's campaign, which started fine. This may be a file issue.

10. Post #10
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    11,053 Posts
    The only other "fix" is the AMD Dual Core Optimizer.

Other than that your options are limited.

11. Post #11

June 2012
    7 Posts
    The only other "fix" is the AMD Dual Core Optimizer.

Other than that your options are limited.
    Alright, I have fixed it. I tried playing it without installing the expansion, and it worked. Thanks for the help, though.