1. Post #1
    I AM GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR WALLET SO BADLY YOU'LL BE FEELING IT FOR WEEKS
    March 2007
    10,437 Posts

http://store.steampowered.com/news/8127/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Show Events Winner Winner x 8Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #2
    The Union Jack would look a shit ton better with a Hammer and Sickle in the middle of it
    November 2007
    7,163 Posts
    yes this is the best day of my life
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6Informative Informative x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    July 2009
    3,677 Posts
    Fun fact: This game was originally entitled Smuggle Truck and was an iOS game. It was a game about smuggling immigrants through the US borders in your 'Smuggling truck'. When Apple rejected the idea of having a game where you smuggle immigrants over US borders as an app for their store, some of the minor graphics were changed, and the game was rereleased as 'Snuggle Truck'. Much of the design still remains.

Source

Snuggle Truck and Smuggle Truck both have their own websites though
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 7Funny Funny x 3Late Late x 2Winner Winner x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    1,039 Posts
    Fun fact: This game was originally entitled Smuggle Truck and was an iOS game. It was a game about smuggling immigrants through the US borders in your 'Smuggling truck'. When Apple rejected the idea of having a game where you smuggle immigrants over US borders as an app for their store, some of the minor graphics were changed, and the game was rereleased as 'Snuggle Truck'. Much of the design still remains.

Source

Snuggle Truck and Smuggle Truck both have their own websites though

That's the reason why I'm buying this game. The story behind it is hilarious.

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    January 2008
    12,043 Posts
    I'm waiting for the GOTY edition with all the DLC.

6. Post #6
    Fight until death, shoot until empty.

November 2009
    15,259 Posts
    I wouldnt be caught dead with this in my steam library.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

7. Post #7
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    August 2005
    12,791 Posts
    I thought Snuggle was for love making.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Portugal Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #8
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    June 2009
    6,496 Posts
    so this is that 'keep the shit in the truck' flash game but for $5?

pass
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    July 2007
    3,371 Posts
    I wouldnt be caught dead with this in my steam library.
    Why? It's a fun little game, granted I got it in some bundle.

10. Post #10
    December 2008
    701 Posts
    Its a good game, Bought it for all of my friends.
    A++ would snuggle again.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)