1. Post #81
    Finally got my braces off after three years of pain. Still woozy from the anesthetics but damn I'm happy. I still have an awkward tooth-smile though
    They gave you anesthetics to take off braces? They just pull off with a bit of force.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

2. Post #82
    May 2012
    15 Posts
    They gave you anesthetics to take off braces? They just pull off with a bit of force.
    they had to drill down some teeth that were too concave. they were local anesthetics but I think they overdid it a little
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

3. Post #83
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    Thread needs more boobs.

Or at least my epic dyke-y top I found at a thrift store ^^

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Informative Informative x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

4. Post #84
    This video is really cool.

It's a unique "It gets better" video by a Mormon college campus.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Winner Winner x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

5. Post #85
    Thread needs more boobs.

Or at least my epic dyke-y top I found at a thrift store ^^

EEEEEWWWWWW BOOOOOBSSS XP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #86
    March 2011
    166 Posts

-videohere-

I was raised Catholic, seeing this kinda stuff is really awesome for me, personally.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #87
    RUBY OVERLORD
    November 2011
    2,115 Posts
    i approve of the pics in the OP
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #88
    hang you're self
    March 2008
    4,726 Posts
    can i appreciate all aesthetic manners of the human body (girl AND guy) while staying straight? I mean a girl gives me a sexual boner, but an aesthetic guy gives me a boner in the same way a really artfully mastered song does.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 4Agree Agree x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

9. Post #89
    Meow :3
    July 2005
    6,062 Posts
    I dunno, I personally don't know what to believe when it comes to religion, so I lay it off (like I do for almost everything else, I should probably work on that...), but it seems pretty bullshit to me when someone says that some entity loves you unconditionally, but then comes around and says it doesn't love you because of who you are. It really shouldn't matter to them at all; it doesn't do anything to them whether or not you're gay or straight, so why should they make a big fuss out of it? Plus, what gives them the right to dictate how said entity feels about some people?

It really boggles my mind, and makes me question the validity of their beliefs if it crumbles to something as simple as sexual preference.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

10. Post #90
    I dunno, I personally don't know what to believe when it comes to religion, so I lay it off (like I do for almost everything else, I should probably work on that...), but it seems pretty bullshit to me when someone says that some entity loves you unconditionally, but then comes around and says it doesn't love you because of who you are. It really shouldn't matter to them at all; it doesn't do anything to them whether or not you're gay or straight, so why should they make a big fuss out of it? Plus, what gives them the right to dictate how said entity feels about some people?

It really boggles my mind, and makes me question the validity of their beliefs if it crumbles to something as simple as sexual preference.
    I despise religion, out of all the stupid shit man fights over, a fucking fairy tale is the dumbest.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

11. Post #91
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    I despise religion, out of all the stupid shit man fights over, a fucking fairy tale is the dumbest.

On a serious note, religion is a problem. Faith is beautiful.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 9Dumb Dumb x 2 (list)

12. Post #92
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,127 Posts

Ugh, all my classmates have a boner for that college, as much as I'd love to think they're so supportive, I just can't buy it from people who want to see me burn in hell because I'm not straight. I honestly feel sorry for anyone who is Mormon and gay to have to be born into such an unaccepting environment.

/Utah

13. Post #93
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    my sister heard that i was having trouble finding my sexuality so she bought me a machete

i'm so happy ;-; <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Winner Winner x 16Funny Funny x 4 (list)

14. Post #94
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    my sister heard that i was having trouble finding my sexuality so she bought me a machete

i'm so happy ;-; <3
    dont fucking cut your dick off
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 11 (list)

15. Post #95
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    dont fucking cut your dick off
    i like my dick, i aint giving it up without a fight
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 2Winner Winner x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

16. Post #96
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,136 Posts

i'm so happy ;-; <3
    now it should be so much easier to find your sexuality
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 14Agree Agree x 2 (list)

17. Post #97
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    now it should be so much easier to find your sexuality
    I'll use it to hack through the jungles of confusion and forge a path to the oasis of inner peace with my machete of arousal.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 9Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #98
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    5,965 Posts
    God loves man like some people like dogs. Sometimes, they only love them when they do things in the way they want, but the second they deviate from that behavior they might start yelling or even hitting the poor dogs. In fact, God pretty much treats us like that all the time. He demands complete obedience from us like slaves or pets to act only in the way he wants. Sure, some of the things he demands are things we should probably do anyhow (e.g. the Golden Rule, treat people with kindness and respect, etc), there are some outright outlandish requests that we can't follow due to the simple nature of humans (e.g. stop being a homosexual, no sex outside a marriage you must keep for the rest of your lives, etc). He's trying to pull us away from our natural selves in order to be better subjects for him to rule over, like a bunch of serfs. In fact, I could go as far as to say that the devil is metaphoric for our true natures, and God is just trying to pull us farther and farther away from us. Of course, I could get into a whole different side point about whether or not following such regulations and pulling away from our true natures is actually a good thing and a bunch of shit about "a good balance between both" and blah blah blah but that's for another argument entirely.

Basically, the point is that God pretty much wants us to act like his pets, and if we do then he loves us. Otherwise, screw us. Of course, that's pretty much just for Abrahamic religions, but usually you can fill in the blanks with any other religious figure and you'll get the same result.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #99

i'm so happy ;-; <3
    Alright. I'll get my pipe, we're going on a safari to Madagascar. From now on your name is Quee Quay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 4Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #100
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I don't really get religion or anything like that, I was raised in a strict Mormon family, until I came out of the closet, then my family basically dropped religion all together, religion made our lives hard, living without it has made us all very happy, indeed.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 11 (list)

21. Post #101
    July 2005
    6,062 Posts
    God loves man like some people like dogs. Sometimes, they only love them when they do things in the way they want, but the second they deviate from that behavior they might start yelling or even hitting the poor dogs. In fact, God pretty much treats us like that all the time. He demands complete obedience from us like slaves or pets to act only in the way he wants. Sure, some of the things he demands are things we should probably do anyhow (e.g. the Golden Rule, treat people with kindness and respect, etc), there are some outright outlandish requests that we can't follow due to the simple nature of humans (e.g. stop being a homosexual, no sex outside a marriage you must keep for the rest of your lives, etc). He's trying to pull us away from our natural selves in order to be better subjects for him to rule over, like a bunch of serfs. In fact, I could go as far as to say that the devil is metaphoric for our true natures, and God is just trying to pull us farther and farther away from us. Of course, I could get into a whole different side point about whether or not following such regulations and pulling away from our true natures is actually a good thing and a bunch of shit about "a good balance between both" and blah blah blah but that's for another argument entirely.

Basically, the point is that God pretty much wants us to act like his pets, and if we do then he loves us. Otherwise, screw us. Of course, that's pretty much just for Abrahamic religions, but usually you can fill in the blanks with any other religious figure and you'll get the same result.
    That's just fucked up then. I don't fucking get it, why the hell is it good if you can't live the way you want to? If you're not hurting anyone, then it shouldn't matter how you live, or what you believe in. Why should we obey something if it wants us to completely ignore our humanity, something that makes up a big part of us?

People should be able to do what makes them happy- assuming that's not mass murder, or anything. In the end, that's what I believe what life is about: making the best of it, and try to be as happy as you can.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #102
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,234 Posts
    I'll use it to hack through the jungles of confusion and forge a path to the oasis of inner peace with my machete of arousal.
    is this a metaphor for your dick

Edited:

Religion doesn't like you because of what you are. They disregard who you are if you don't conform to what you're supposed to be.

23. Post #103
    July 2005
    6,062 Posts
    Religion doesn't like you because of what you are. They disregard who you are if you don't conform to what you're supposed to be.
    Religion should die then.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 6 (list)

24. Post #104
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    is this a metaphor for your dick

Edited:

yes
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #105
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,255 Posts
    Does she want you to slice your willy off with a machete
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

26. Post #106
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    probably
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

27. Post #107
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,831 Posts
    One never really knows their sexuality until they murder another man with a machete,

and on that note I have a date tomorrow! :D. Maybe I worded that wrong.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

28. Post #108
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,872 Posts
    Or an icepick...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

29. Post #109
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    One never really knows their sexuality until they murder another man with a machete,

and on that note I have a date tomorrow! :D. Maybe I worded that wrong.
    Well if you need help hiding the body, give me a call, I have a really big basement.

30. Post #110
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,807 Posts

i'm so happy ;-; <3
    scary D:

Edited:

also here is me

Edited:

i cleaned my mirror after taking the picture
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

31. Post #111
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,087 Posts
    It's never a good day when you get heat stroke. Next time, I think i'll stay home rather than go to Sonisphere.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

32. Post #112
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    Fucking christ.. was kneeling outside the vet, looking at the adds for new puppies (note it was 1:30am and I was wearing black...) and apparently looked like a burglar to the passing patrol car.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

33. Post #113
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Fucking christ.. was kneeling outside the vet, looking at the adds for new puppies (note it was 1:30am and I was wearing black...) and apparently looked like a burglar to the passing patrol car.
    The hell were you even doing outside the vet at 1:30 in the morning!?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

34. Post #114
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,831 Posts
    You'd look like a burglar to anyone that isn't blind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #115
    March 2011
    166 Posts
    The hell were you even doing outside the vet at 1:30 in the morning!?
    Going for a walk? People do that when they need to clear their heads sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

36. Post #116
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,807 Posts
    What did they say to you? :p
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

37. Post #117
    BroDuck's Buttslut
    January 2011
    5,234 Posts
    ive gotten pulled over for being out rather early.

cant go to my temp job in peace

38. Post #118
    Sphene
    September 2010
    10,825 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 22Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

39. Post #119
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,600 Posts
    oh pictures of us?

all my spots have cleared up, though I still look like I took a punch to the face
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

40. Post #120
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,274 Posts
    I dread the day i have to tell my parents that i'm actually an electric car...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 8Agree Agree x 3Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)