1. Post #321
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    My Civil Partnership ended last week. We got into a row over nothing, and then she flips a shit and breaks it off.

As you can tell, I'm sad.
    That's quite silly of her.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events

2. Post #322
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,025 Posts
    Indeed it is. Although, it's her loss.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #323
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Indeed it is. Although, it's her loss.
    Indeed, what were you two even arguing about?

4. Post #324
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Made some scones today, They're pretty tasty :3
    I can't eat more than a few scones with Jam and Cream. Either they're too sickening with them, or without them they're too dry and my mouth just gives up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

5. Post #325
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,025 Posts
    I was having a chat with a friend, and we started Joking around. Like, wrestling. Anyone done that as a kid? Play-Wrestled friends?

Anyway, it probably didn't look right, but considering it was freezing that day, and we were wearing a bit too much clothes, it hardly looked like anything dirty. Dry-humping at most. Although, that's how it would have looked, we were just knocking lumps out of eachother. British bulldog indoors, pretty much. She walked in, argument ensued.

I explained to her eighteen times in a row "We were playing bulldog, Rachael, for gods sake." And she was pretty stubborn and was basically being all, "Nope. Nope. You were cheating on me, you were having sex with Carla, nope. You're speaking shit."

So, she left. Honestly, it was harmless bulldog - Apart from being covered in bruises and scratches, but that's the whole point of the game.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 12Optimistic Optimistic x 1Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

6. Post #326
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Sucks, ah well, you seem to be taking it well. :>

7. Post #327
    dicks, my man
    August 2010
    5,575 Posts
    ah, the classic British game of bulldogs. don't know why it's controversial in schools and such but eh, they do what they want
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Iran, Islamic Republic of Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

8. Post #328
    Gold Member
    March 2009
    1,025 Posts
    I'm taking it well because all my friends are being supportive and i don't have to deal with someone who overreacts.

And, because one of my friends has been charming me and flirting with me recently. So that's put me in a good mood. Also, have I ever said I love you guys? You're always so supportive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 14Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

9. Post #329
    So I was looking at wikipedia's different languages.

Aenglish and Norfolk are on there.

Edit: Oh shit, this isn't the last page! Uhh. So how's tricks?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events

10. Post #330
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,663 Posts
    I thought British Bulldogs was when you have to try and run through a line of people.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

11. Post #331
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,750 Posts
    I think a new title is in order for recent events

I thought British Bulldogs was when you have to try and run through a line of people.
    "Most commonly one or two players —though this number may be higher in large spaces— are selected to play the parts of the "bulldogs". The bulldogs stand in the middle of the play area. All remaining players stand at one end of the area (home). The aim of the game is to run from one end of the field of play to the other, without being caught by the bulldogs. When a player is caught, they become a bulldog themselves. The winner is the last player or players 'free'."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_bulldogs_(game)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 1 (list)

12. Post #332
    That's red rover.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #333
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,144 Posts
    It's much more fun to tackle them to the ground than just tag them tho

also omg this reminds me of this game one of my friends told me of yesterday. Get Down Mr President, when you're in a group of friends (all who know of the game) put your finger to your ear like you have an earpiece and the last person to do it is made the president and everyone has to shout like GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT like he's gonna be shot and you all tackle him to the ground

Also I bought my prom shoes today, prom is tomorrow lol I never got round to getting them til now. had my other clothes for a while though. It should be funnn I'll probs put up a pic or two of me lookin all swanky in my suit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6 (list)

14. Post #334
    It's much more fun to tackle them to the ground than just tag them tho

also omg this reminds me of this game one of my friends told me of yesterday. Get Down Mr President, when you're in a group of friends (all who know of the game) put your finger to your ear like you have an earpiece and the last person to do it is made the president and everyone has to shout like GET DOWN MR PRESIDENT like he's gonna be shot and you all tackle him to the ground

Also I bought my prom shoes today, prom is tomorrow lol I never got round to getting them til now. had my other clothes for a while though. It should be funnn I'll probs put up a pic or two of me lookin all swanky in my suit
    That sounds like the best game ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

15. Post #335
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,501 Posts
    Finally got a reply from the student councillor, turns out I can miss or fail 1/3 of one course and still get the school leaving certificate. So thankfully lukio's finally over, after being dragged out for far too long.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events

16. Post #336
    ASK ME ABOUT MY BAKELITE FETISH
    Dennab
    April 2011
    6,395 Posts
    not feeling very gay today :c
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

17. Post #337
    not feeling very gay today :c
    I get those days sometimes.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

18. Post #338
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

19. Post #339
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    April 2010
    14,106 Posts
    Today i feel, Bi....
    How does that even work?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Germany Show Events

20. Post #340
    How does that even work?
    i don't feel gay today, or straight.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

21. Post #341
    i don't feel gay today, or straight.
    Wanna have a threeway?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

22. Post #342
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

Its not gay if its a three way.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

23. Post #343
    Well now three's company is stuck in my head.

Come on knock on my dooooooooooooooor,
    We're all waiting for yoooooooooooooou
    Where the kisses are hers, and hers, and his, three's company too!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #344

This was the first thing I thought of too
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #345
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,144 Posts
    that song legit owns
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

26. Post #346
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    worst thing ever

shaving in the morning and then noticing you missed a spot when you aren't at home with a razor to fix it

fucking terrible

was blonde hair for some reason though even though I have dark everywhere else so you couldn't see it
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

27. Post #347
    Buy Some Apples
    April 2008
    9,267 Posts

Three dudes getting it on is not gay.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

28. Post #348
    worst thing ever

shaving in the morning and then noticing you missed a spot when you aren't at home with a razor to fix it

fucking terrible

was blonde hair for some reason though even though I have dark everywhere else so you couldn't see it
    One time I forgot to shave the middle of my mustache for work. I was working hard and kinda sweaty so my hear was kinda down. I go to the washroom, look in the mirror, and I let out this gasp and said to myself "Holy shit I look like blonde Hitler!"
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

29. Post #349
    a cervine
    May 2008
    7,256 Posts
    I bet I spend more time in front of the mirror looking at my face than I use shaving.

Nowadays I use a pair of tweezers to pull out the hair from my chin cause it takes much longer to grow back. I have to shave my upper lip tho cause the skins is way too sensitive to pull it out.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

30. Post #350
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,144 Posts
    Three dudes getting it on is not gay.
    just as long as the balls dont touch and its all good
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2Funny Funny x 1 (list)

31. Post #351
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    so someone found the panties I bought like 2 days ago when I was washing them yesterday

they were just teasing me a few minutes ago and since I said they were my girlfriends they were like "she must be awfully little"

unintentional compliment since they fit me :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 9Friendly Friendly x 3Funny Funny x 1 (list)

32. Post #352
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,864 Posts

i love this man
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #353
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

i love this man
    he's attractive.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 11 (list)

34. Post #354

i love this man
    Oh my god, i nearly died laughing!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

35. Post #355
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,632 Posts
    Today i feel, Bi....
    And my sexuality forecast for the day, is...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 9 (list)

36. Post #356
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    January 2012
    1,137 Posts
    went to see the dictator, it was pretty good.

almost came out to my friends but pussied out, oh well maybe another day
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 1 (list)

37. Post #357
    And my sexuality forecast for the day, is...

Partly cloudy...

38. Post #358
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    39,144 Posts
    That video is 10/10 omg

Slayed me proper ahaha
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

39. Post #359
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,632 Posts

Partly cloudy...
    With a chance of cock in your mouth.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Useful Useful x 1 (list)

40. Post #360
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,687 Posts

Partly cloudy...
    With a chance of dicks.

Edited:

With a chance of cock in your mouth.
    FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Late Late x 1 (list)