1. Post #641
    They're sleeping pills not cyanide.
    Hey man, that's how Heath Ledger died.

And Elvis.

And Jimi Hendrix.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

2. Post #642
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    pills can damage your organs

especially if you take one every night wtf
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 2Agree Agree x 2Funny Funny x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

3. Post #643
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    20,116 Posts
    One a night for sleeping pills is a normal, safe dose. Wouldn't be any use if they did organ damage even at that dose.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #644
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    256 Posts
    Anything is fine in moderation and caution.

Still, good morning Gay Chat. Also joined the Steam Group last night as the almighty Commissar riding a bear - you might see me around sometime.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

5. Post #645
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,900 Posts
    pills can damage your organs

especially if you take one every night wtf
    I take painkillers almost everyday and im not dead yet.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

6. Post #646
    January 2012
    632 Posts
    I take painkillers almost everyday and im not deadyet.
    Mwuaahahahahahaa *cough* ahahaha *hackling* ahah *cough*
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

7. Post #647
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,235 Posts
    Bitch, please.
    In this picture I'm wearing my fabulous neckbeard and my crappy smirk.
    I know I'm way late on this, but you remind me of my ex.

Also have this old picture of me that I've already posted.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

8. Post #648
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts
    Morning, brethren. Good to know Saza's still kicking. :3:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #649
    ~gay boi~
    July 2010
    14,347 Posts

Boop oop doop oop
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 France Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

10. Post #650
    Resident dragon enthusiast.
    Dennab
    September 2010
    10,153 Posts

Fucking Baddest Mormon got this into my head.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Winner x 5Agree x 1Friendly x 1Dumb x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

11. Post #651
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    Nothing wrong with leg hair.
    OH GOD DEAR CHRIST!

NO!

I literally gasped and yelled no at the top of my lungs.

NOOO!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events Dumb Dumb x 15Funny Funny x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

12. Post #652
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    Saw these guys play live last week, was actually the greatest moment of my life.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

13. Post #653
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,097 Posts
    you guys listen to very interesting music
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

14. Post #654
    Gold Member
    January 2007
    3,710 Posts
    The last guy I got involved with only listened to Justin Bieber, One Direction and all those other celebs of the same sort.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 2Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

15. Post #655
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,753 Posts
    Needs less electronic stuff.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 5Optimistic Optimistic x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

16. Post #656
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

Fucking Baddest Mormon got this into my head.
    I showed this to my friend a while back and it became his favourite song.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

17. Post #657
    Something completely different:

Edited:

OH GOD DEAR CHRIST!

NO!

I literally gasped and yelled no at the top of my lungs.

NOOO!
    It's really not that bad. I'd say I prefer shaven, but I actually don't think I care that much.

18. Post #658
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts

Best song
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #659
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,652 Posts
    oh so we're posting songs that no one will even bother to listen to for the 124054th time

well i've been listening to gogol bordello recently

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 5Winner Winner x 1 (list)

20. Post #660
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    oh so we're posting songs that no one will even bother to listen to for the 124054th time

well i've been listening to gogol bordello recently

Well I'm listening to yours and I legitimately like it.

21. Post #661
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,753 Posts
    Here's an awesome live version of one of my favourite songs.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

22. Post #662
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,818 Posts
    you guys listen to very interesting music
    Why would I listen to boring music?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events

23. Post #663
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,097 Posts
    Why would I listen to boring music?
    didn't say it wasn't boring, it's just pretty different than from what I like

24. Post #664
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,900 Posts
    didn't say it wasn't boring, it's just pretty different than from what I like
    To be honest i listen to all kinds of music. As long as it is listenable.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

25. Post #665
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    You people should get a last.fm
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Late Late x 1Disagree Disagree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

26. Post #666
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,900 Posts
    And speaking of music.

We are chaps now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #667
    November 2010
    1,692 Posts
    I listened to all of them.
    Bugger me, I love music. I think I listen to something like 8 hours of it a day, give or take.
    I've yet to come across all that much music that has a decent chunk effort put into it that I actually completely did not like.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

28. Post #668
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,424 Posts
    I take painkillers almost everyday and im not dead yet.
    Better stop before you join the army, They are right now looking for the smallest reason to get rid of people. This one guy in another company is getting chapter out of the army for getting two seat belt tickets. :O
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Informative Informative x 2 (list)

29. Post #669
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Hey man, that's how Heath Ledger died.

And Elvis.

And Jimi Hendrix.
    You do realise there was alcohol involved as well? Bad combination

30. Post #670
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    And speaking of music.

We are chaps now.
    Why is this so good.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #671
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,900 Posts
    Better stop before you join the army, They are right now looking for the smallest reason to get rid of people. This one guy in another company is getting chapter out of the army for getting two seat belt tickets. :O
    Thanks for the tip mate. Not sure if is the same here though.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

32. Post #672
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    I would post music I like but nobody would like it and I'd feel silly.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

33. Post #673
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    So apparently Facepunch I was flirting with another girl (my girlfriends best mate) the other night, I was so drunk I could barely stand and I would never do this normally. Obviously the girl told my girlfriend and now she's probably going to dump me. We've been together 10 months and I've made a few mistakes but nothing this bad. What do? :(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

34. Post #674
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,424 Posts
    Thanks for the tip mate. Not sure if is the same here though.
    I thought you were joining the US Army?

So apparently Facepunch I was flirting with another girl (my girlfriends best mate) the other night, I was so drunk I could barely stand and I would never do this normally. Obviously the girl told my girlfriend and now she's probably going to dump me. We've been together 10 months and I've made a few mistakes but nothing this bad. What do? :(
    Personally, I would confront her about what happened. Tell her you made a stupid mistake, you were drunk but I guess from what you wrote nothing happened it was just words. So she shouldn't be angry enough to dump you and if she really likes you she should understand that sometimes people make mistakes. Part of having a relationship is being able to work out problems and grow. If she isn't able to forgive you for flirting with another girl "while drunk" then she probably shouldn't be in a relationship because it sounds like she cant forgive simple mistakes. Also tell her you'll try not to get as drunk as you did that night again.

Story that happened here on base. One soldier got home from deployment. He went out had some drinks with his friends, he found out his wife was sleeping with "random guy's" he came home confronted her. She started bitching him out for drinking and saying he was worthless and a bitch...ect. So then the guy takes his wife and throws her out the 3rd floor window. She survived, then has the nerve to go back upstairs and bitch him out some more. So guess what he tosses her out again. She never got back up the second time. The moral of the story is, some girls are so stupid that they would cheat on you then blame you for it. Then they get thrown from a window :p. That's why I'll stick with my boyfriend. <3

35. Post #675
    Gold Member
    August 2005
    1,892 Posts
    Did I seriously just post this in the gay chat thread? What the fuck?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 8Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

36. Post #676
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    256 Posts
    Be honest and say you were drunk is all I can say. Personally speaking, you do not have to drink to have a good time - that, and it saves you this sort of hassle.

If she dumps you, then chalk it up to a mistake and accept it might be very well over - sorry if it sounds like I'm being an arse.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

37. Post #677
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,652 Posts
    you're gay now
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Agree Agree x 11Informative Informative x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

38. Post #678
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,424 Posts
    There are people here with some actual good advice.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4 (list)

39. Post #679
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    No turning back now.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

40. Post #680
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    One of us.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)