1. Post #761
    My Favorite song as of now. i love Burial.
    As Page King, have Burial
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

2. Post #762
    Just a Homestuck OC with a massive dick
    April 2011
    2,468 Posts
    I know, but there is people who are serious about that, it wasn't as much directed at you, as anyone who seriously thinks like that.
    Ah. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

3. Post #763
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    795 Posts
    I noticed the title was changed again. Have a song with a relevant title.

I'm posting a lot. How annoying.
    The remixes of this song have gotten out of hand.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

4. Post #764
    Knife Party sucks, Brostep shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb x 6Disagree x 2Agree x 1Informative x 1Optimistic x 1 (list)

5. Post #765
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    795 Posts
    Knife Party sucks, Brostep shit.
    It was nice.. the first two times I listened to it..
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United States Show Events

6. Post #766
    It was nice.. the first two times I listened to it..
    I couldn't stand the drop, i left as soon as i heard screeching, which wasn't long.

Edited:

Oh Funion, you and your Rainbow Rating.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #767
    Otter Member
    May 2011
    4,597 Posts

woah look a song that isn't techno or dubstep
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

8. Post #768
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,373 Posts
    <3 DJ Shadow

Edited:

also should i get my hair cut?
    it looks like this at the moment:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 7Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #769
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,868 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

10. Post #770
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts

yeah
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

11. Post #771
    <3 DJ Shadow

Edited:

Nope nope nope, you look great as it is.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

12. Post #772
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,117 Posts
    Best Lapfox song ever:

I'm prone to industrial-esq songs.

I love Klippa, but as a hardcore Lapfox fan, I can tell you that the best track is:

Or
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 4 (list)

13. Post #773
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Please don't, you pull that off really well.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 6Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

14. Post #774
    erelationships thread huh

So uh, what are your thoughts on e-relationships, I've fallen in love with a guy 5k miles away from me.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 8 (list)

15. Post #775
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    2,539 Posts

So uh, what are your thoughts on e-relationships, I've fallen in love with a guy 5k miles away from me.
    Love is a powerful word

EDIT: That wasn't meant to start a flame war, I've just been thinking about the word love a lot and it was merely an observation.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

16. Post #776
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,373 Posts

if they're far enough away that you can't drive there and if you're too young to fly there (which may be silly even if you are old enough) then don't even bother.
    for your own good.
    its just plain depressing. not good for a person.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

17. Post #777
    I hate getting into E- relationships, because i end up falling for them but then i realize i can't have them and i become depressed, as a few of you have seen. i'm gong to bed now, i have summer school tomorrow (SHOOT MEE!!!!!!) night gays <3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

18. Post #778
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Online relationships suck. Seriously they are horrible. I've had a few, 3 of them where I met the person and we met up a lot, then I got into a non-internet relationship. It was so much better, because with an internet relationship, when you finally meet up, you don't have longs, so you have to push everything along so fast. With a non-internet one, you can take your time, really get to know the person before making the next step. Unless the person lives a town over, it's not worth it.

Edit:

Also, you will most likely find you don't fall in love with the person, but the image of the person you created in your head. Seriously think about what you know about that person, compared to what you find good in them, it will blow your mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

19. Post #779
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Online relationships suck. Seriously they are horrible. I've had a few, 3 of them where I met the person and we met up a lot, then I got into a non-internet relationship. It was so much better, because with an internet relationship, when you finally meet up, you don't have longs, so you have to push everything along so fast. With a non-internet one, you can take your time, really get to know the person before making the next step. Unless the person lives a town over, it's not worth it.
    just because you had a bad experience with it doesn't mean they are bad ty
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3Useful Useful x 1Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

20. Post #780
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    just because you had a bad experience with it doesn't mean they are bad ty
    Denial. But, no seriously, whatever works for you man, I'm just saying what I've found all of mine to end at, your results may vary.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 1Useful Useful x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

21. Post #781
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,117 Posts
    Man, I've never had an e-relationship. I've always been a bigger fan of human contact.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

22. Post #782
    We've been talking to eachother for like, two years? One and a few months since we confessed our love for eachother.
    It's just that he's wonderful, and we share so much, and we've seen eachother and heard eachother and everything. Money has kept us from seeing eachother, but that's going to change in something like six months when he flies here to meet me (I'm underage and can't work and even if I could my parents are retrogrades who wouldn't accept our relationship at all).
    As to making a mental image and thinking about that instead of the actual person, don't we all do that to some degree? Everyone has their secrets, you're not with your loved one 24/7 even if you meet and date everyday.

Edited:

He has his flaws, obviously, but I still love him with every fibre of my being, and if there's one thing I want to do in my life is live it with him...
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

23. Post #783
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Denial. I'm just saying what I've found all of mine to end at, your results may vary.
    was it because this on either of your sides
    Also, you will most likely find you don't fall in love with the person, but the image of the person you created in your head. Seriously think about what you know about that person, compared to what you find good in them, it will blow your mind.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

24. Post #784
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    Well, yes and no. On the internet you have to make more things up about him in your head, because as we all know the veil of anonymity, hides your real personality no matter how hard you try to make it apparent, mainly because some things like if you are shy, or an ass, doesn't show up online when you can correct what you type. Like in real life, I can be a real dick sometimes, and I say uh a lot. These things don't show up in this post unless I told you. But even then nobody can really gauge what their personality is, maybe I feel like a dick, but I'm not, maybe I feel like I say uh a lot, but I don't. You just don't know with someone online, until you've met them (and sometimes not even than, sometimes it takes a couple of meets before you meet the real them.) I hope this made since, and I didn't blabber on too much.

Edited:

was it because
    Yes, every time in fact, honestly I think it's possible to have an e-relationship, I just want to point out a major flaw with it, and hope that someone figures out a way around it, don't take it so personally please, thanks.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #785
    That kinda gets invalidated by the fact that I actually talk to him via skype, videochat with him, know his name and address etc.
    The "veil of anonimity" thing extends to people who have an username and a silly avatar covering them, not someone I refer to by first name... What is a conversation but hearing eachothers' voices and seeing eachothers' faces?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Argentina Show Events Useful Useful x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #786
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    Well, yes and no. On the internet you have to make more things up about him in your head, because as we all know the veil of anonymity, hides your real personality no matter how hard you try to make it apparent, mainly because some things like if you are shy, or an ass, doesn't show up online when you can correct what you type. Like in real life, I can be a real dick sometimes, and I say uh a lot. These things don't show up in this post unless I told you. But even then nobody can really gauge what their personality is, maybe I feel like a dick, but I'm not, maybe I feel like I say uh a lot, but I don't. You just don't know with someone online, until you've met them (and sometimes not even than, sometimes it takes a couple of meets before you meet the real them.) I hope this made since, and I didn't blabber on too much.

Edited:

Yes, every time in fact, honestly I think it's possible to have an e-relationship, I just want to point out a major flaw with it, and hope that someone figures out a way around it, don't take it so personally please, thanks.
    its different when you send pictures to people you're dating (wtf who wouldn't? you're DATING them)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

27. Post #787
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    That kinda gets invalidated by the fact that I actually talk to him via skype, videochat with him, know his name and address etc.
    The "veil of anonimity" thing extends to people who have an username and a silly avatar covering them, not someone I refer to by first name... What is a conversation but hearing eachothers' voices and seeing eachothers' faces?
    Again, I feel it's not really the same, many people act differently in front of a camera, why do you think there is so many stupid youtube videos out there? The veil of anonymity isn't simple knowing his name and address, he lives 5k miles away from you, if he decided to he could just cut all communication with you, create a different account, create a different name, different address, wear some extra make-up, and "fall" in love with you again.

I'm just saying look at what you honestly know about him. I'm not saying it won't work out, hell my aunt and uncle met online, when she lived 6 hours away from him, and now they are (basically) married. My other main point is that, meeting someone that far away from you, and him coming down for a week, will feel so rushed, you will want to do everything, sex, cuddling, dating, having kids, etc. in that week.

Edited:

its different when you send pictures to people you're dating (wtf who wouldn't? you're DATING them)
    I don't know what you are saying.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 3Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #788
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    Most E-Relationships do not work. However, some do (see Nintendo Guy + Reag). It's undeniable that E-Relationships are significantly more prone to failure but there's always the ones that come through.

On an unrelated note had a p. swell day!!!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 5Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

29. Post #789
    December 2009
    397 Posts
    TehWhale's and my relationship is perfect you guys shut up. Speaking of which I'll be going to see him on Tuesday! Last night in my house for a week and a half :3
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

30. Post #790
    Gold Member
    November 2005
    255 Posts
    Good morning Gay Chat.

E-Relationships are fine, but always a risk to take. Personally, one other Aspie that I knew did express stuff for me, but he eventually let his logical thoughts take over and simply say it was not worth it if both of us had not properly met.

He was the first person that actually said those words as well - could have been so much more destructive, thankfully it didn't.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

31. Post #791
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,829 Posts
    So, me and my Boyfriend got dierteh for the first time today and my Sex headaches came back. Anyone else have that happen? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coital_cephalalgia

Mood Killer.

Edited:

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 3 (list)

32. Post #792
    Gold Member
    December 2006
    940 Posts
    I didn't mean to offend anyone with the e-relationship things, sorry if I did.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

33. Post #793
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,896 Posts
    E-relationship are just harder to bear. I dont think there is anything wrong with them, is just that most of the times they dont work out.
    But if they work out, they're just like a normal relationship.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events

34. Post #794
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,868 Posts
    To those of you who have had e-relationships that didn't work out, did you still keep contact with your exes as just friends?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

35. Post #795
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,452 Posts
    oh another e-relationship discussion
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

36. Post #796
    Kawaii Member
    July 2005
    17,084 Posts
    To those of you who have had e-relationships that didn't work out, did you still keep contact with your exes as just friends?
    I don't talk to any except one anymore and but I'm on good terms with all of them and broke up all calm like with them
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

37. Post #797
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    What a helpful post.

I don't like your avatar.

Umm.

Yeah, here is a picture of me.

So if youre trans is gay liking men or women

You're cheating
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 14 (list)

38. Post #798
    Head over heels in love with Pudding~
    Dennab
    January 2012
    5,547 Posts
    So if youre trans is gay liking men or women

You're cheating
    if MtF gay is liking women
    FtM gay is liking men

unless I'm wrong they're Mtf which means they'd be gay if they like women
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Anonymous Proxy Show Events

39. Post #799
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,868 Posts
    :psyboom:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #800
    Gold Member
    January 2011
    3,158 Posts
    A year ago I wouldn't be caught in this thread. But some girl broke my heart and guess who was there to pick up the pieces? Now I have someone who makes me very happy. Uh that's it I guess.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Friendly Friendly x 19 (list)