1. Post #1321
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    -
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Dumb Dumb x 5Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

2. Post #1322
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,026 Posts
    snip?
    Hows it been? I've been feeling pretty much constantly depressed for the past half a year and unable to even do simple stuff like smile, it's kind of annoying but I really don't feel like seeing someone about it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events

3. Post #1323
    Murr purr and stuff!
    November 2007
    35,998 Posts
    i've also had depression and anxiety problems during the last 2 years or so, dropped out of college cause of it and i probably wouldn't have pulled through if it wasn't for eddy
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Sweden Show Events Friendly Friendly x 16Winner Winner x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

4. Post #1324
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,973 Posts
    depression is a state of mind

even if you take medication and you aren't positive you won't get better
    The medication is not to fly out out of the pit of depression, it is there to give you the ladder to help you climb out by yourself.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Agree Agree x 5Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #1325
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,145 Posts

I don't know what is going on in your life and this might turn out to be bad advice, but just try to calm down for once. Give time to yourself, let the world go forward and stop caring about stuff, just for a while. It is not good if it stays on permanently. Take a day off. Just sit down and do nothing, but don't just lie in your bed. Go sit outside or something and try to see how many people with silly shoes you can spot.
    you know I may just do this tomorrow. I'm off work this week for reasons. Today I sat by the window and watched cars go by.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1Informative Informative x 1 (list)

6. Post #1326
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,811 Posts
    Hi.

So I still feel bad about my posts here earlier and I feel that I should probably explain my situation a bit more.

So for the last year I've been dealing with major depression, insomnia, and anxiety problems. I went until March of this year without seeing anyone about it. I realize now that this was a really terrible idea. I thought I was getting better but in the end I just ended up feeling worse. I'm 3 months into treatment now and all of the meds I've been on so far have just made me feel worse. I'm seeing less and less of a point in life every day. I've lost interest in almost everything that used to make me happy. I can't bring myself to enjoy life anymore. I can lie to myself and be positive but I can't do it for long.

I can't even think straight anymore. I can't concentrate on anything. My mind is completely clouded. I can barely remember what I did last week.

I spent last night in the hospital after having a major anxiety attack/breakdown and having to go to the ER. Everything just all hit at once and it was too much.

Everything in my life seems like it's falling apart and I have no idea what to do. I've tried talking to people about it but they can only offer so much advice.

I'm worried about what will happen to me if I keep getting worse like this.

I apologize if I'm rambling, I just really don't know what to do right now and I've got nowhere left to go. I guess I'm hoping that someone here can offer me some sort of advice to help me out.
    I don't have any medical certifications or anything but fuck medication, if you're suffering from depression, it's your life you need to change, not your brain chemistry.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 9Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #1327
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    unless its a chemical imbalance

in which case you do need medication
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

8. Post #1328
    The Disabled Kid
    Dennab
    February 2011
    4,770 Posts
    I like queen and I thought of sucking a guy's dick.

Am I bi-curious?

Pls respond, major problem.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Agree Agree x 2 (list)

9. Post #1329
    White Fusion will love him forever and ever~
    January 2012
    10,811 Posts
    unless its a chemical imbalance

in which case you do need medication
    Well then it isn't just depression, is it?

10. Post #1330
    YOU AIN'T NEVER HAD A FRIEND LIKE ME
    August 2006
    10,026 Posts
    It's not easy to just turn your life around when you're depressed. You need to be in a positive mood to do it.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

11. Post #1331
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,170 Posts

Am I bi-curious?

Absolutely.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 10 (list)

12. Post #1332
    Dennab
    February 2011
    1,499 Posts

Am I bi-curious?

Nope. Sucking another mans wiener is the straightest thought you can have.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4Agree Agree x 1 (list)

13. Post #1333
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    4,880 Posts

Am I bi-curious?

Freddie Mercury would be so proud.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

14. Post #1334
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    Is it me, or is being friend zoned the worst feeling ever?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 4 (list)

15. Post #1335
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,906 Posts

and to hobo

depression is a state of mind

even if you take medication and you aren't positive you won't get better
    That's not true at all. There has been a SIGNIFICANT difference since when I started taking medication for my depression.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

16. Post #1336
    hyper-articulate
    October 2007
    12,445 Posts
    The medication is not to fly out out of the pit of depression, it is there to give you the ladder to help you climb out by yourself.
    I find that SSRI medication is more like "emotional armour".

It's far easier to move things to the back of your mind and ignore them until later. This lets you get on with what needs to be done without negative memories or thoughts stopping you.

It still takes willpower though.

17. Post #1337
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    December 2005
    5,663 Posts
    Just got back from drinking, everyone always drinks so much and I have to guide them home :/
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 3 (list)

18. Post #1338
    Hello Handsome
    February 2010
    13,906 Posts
    The worst is when you break-up with someone. Or get chainsawed to pieces, but I digress.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

19. Post #1339
    April 2012
    132 Posts
    Nope. Sucking another mans wiener is the straightest thought you can have.
    Does that mean all those people who have straight sex are gay now and all people who have gay sex are straight?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1340
    This is my dog, he is a happy dog. His name is Borris.

Wait fuck im 1000 posts late, nice going brain.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Informative Informative x 7Winner Winner x 3Funny Funny x 2Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

21. Post #1341
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    Thanks for all of the responses guys, you've helped me feel better quite a bit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6 (list)

22. Post #1342
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,266 Posts
    The worst is when you break-up with someone. Or get chainsawed to pieces, but I digress.
    That also depends. Mostly on how long you've been together.

I had a pretty average break-up with my 3-year relationship. It was heart breaking, as expected, but it ended up going smoothly and we stayed friends for a while. And then we had a huuuuuge argument and I ended up throwing my phone at the wall and breaking it (I also don't tend to lash out at things). And a few months later and we're back to talking again.

23. Post #1343
    Does that mean all those people who have straight sex are gay now and all people who have gay sex are straight?
    I believe that's called "Raping the Whirlwind."
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

24. Post #1344
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    Is it weird that I keep a list of ex boyfriends steam accounts?
    They're for stalking purposes, of course.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

25. Post #1345
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    3,669 Posts
    I'm bored as fuck.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

26. Post #1346
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,328 Posts
    I'm bored as fuck.
    I concur.

I have absolutely nothing to do right now.

27. Post #1347
    Apple extraordinaire~ ♥
    April 2006
    5,505 Posts
    i've also had depression and anxiety problems during the last 2 years or so, dropped out of college cause of it and i probably wouldn't have pulled through if it wasn't for eddy
    Weeeeeeee
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 5Friendly Friendly x 2Winner Winner x 1Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

28. Post #1348
    My Blog
    July 2009
    1,958 Posts
    Finding bus routes to NYC to get there by 6AM...
    My girlfriend decided she wanted to go see Justin Bieber -_-
    Spare me...

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

29. Post #1349
    Ynop sdrawkcab
    March 2009
    1,078 Posts
    I think I'm in love with Stephen Merchant.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

30. Post #1350
    November 2009
    1,963 Posts
    Jeez... Gays gone morbid in this bitch. Take a Xanax and smell the roses everyone. Let's talk about things that will make everyone feel better:

31. Post #1351
    ugh "friend zoned" is such stupid terminology

anyways i've determined that brie on sourdough is edible happiness. just thought i'd share that bit of wisdom.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

32. Post #1352
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,266 Posts
    Jeez... Gays gone morbid in this bitch. Take a Xanax and smell the roses everyone. Let's talk about things that will make everyone feel better:

I have a mancrush on Roberto De Micheli after seeing him in concert last night. He's the one on the right with long hair.

33. Post #1353
    Gold Member
    March 2011
    4,939 Posts

Tank tops are the greatest thing ever, all I ever wear during the summer anymore. Feels like I'm wearing nothing at aaaallll
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

34. Post #1354
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts
    On the topic of crushes:

Im weird, I know
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 9Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

35. Post #1355
    l l
    lmao
    Dennab
    December 2011
    10,758 Posts
    That's not true at all. There has been a SIGNIFICANT difference since when I started taking medication for my depression.
    yes it is

36. Post #1356
    On the topic of crushes:

Im weird, I know
    Zoinks!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Funny Funny x 9Agree Agree x 1Zing Zing x 1 (list)

37. Post #1357
    Gold Member
    October 2009
    2,289 Posts
    So there's this non-official Facebook group that serves as a newsletter for events related to Marriage Equality in Australia.

Up until now they had an un-readible cropped slogan in rainbow colours, so they accepted my 15 minute cheezy-80's software looking logo.

Neat!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Winner Winner x 7Friendly Friendly x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

38. Post #1358
    Gold Member

December 2006
    654 Posts
    Last of my exams today. Exams are shit.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

39. Post #1359
    Gold Member
    February 2009
    5,851 Posts
    So there's this non-official Facebook group that serves as a newsletter for events related to Marriage Equality in Australia.

Up until now they had an un-readible cropped slogan in rainbow colours, so they accepted my 15 minute cheezy-80's software looking logo.

Neat!
    Looks like it says Rustralia

Edited:

Me and my Boyfriend went on a date in the park today, we were sitting on a bench near a bunch of food stalls and some lady rolled up on a bike and started eating a lunchable out of the garbage can next to us.

it was awesome
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

40. Post #1360
    October 2011
    6 Posts
    I told my mom that I'm bisexual a week or so ago. I didn't get the welcoming response that I wanted, even if I didn't expect it. Looking back I don't quite know why I told her, but I did. I'm headed to Georgia for a week in a couple days where my cousins who are convinced that being gay/bi is a worse sin than murder, so I sure hope my mom keeps her mouth shut so I can just enjoy the beach.

I love having Devout Christian relatives.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Mac United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 11Optimistic Optimistic x 2Artistic Artistic x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)