1. Post #1361
    asdfghjkl;
    October 2008
    3,114 Posts
    ive found out the hard way that you are supposed to shave with the grain, not against it

red welts help
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista United States Show Events Optimistic Optimistic x 3Agree Agree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

2. Post #1362
    The Revelation
    July 2011
    2,896 Posts
    Hi.

So I still feel bad about my posts here earlier and I feel that I should probably explain my situation a bit more.

So for the last year I've been dealing with major depression, insomnia, and anxiety problems. I went until March of this year without seeing anyone about it. I realize now that this was a really terrible idea. I thought I was getting better but in the end I just ended up feeling worse. I'm 3 months into treatment now and all of the meds I've been on so far have just made me feel worse. I'm seeing less and less of a point in life every day. I've lost interest in almost everything that used to make me happy. I can't bring myself to enjoy life anymore. I can lie to myself and be positive but I can't do it for long.

I can't even think straight anymore. I can't concentrate on anything. My mind is completely clouded. I can barely remember what I did last week.

I spent last night in the hospital after having a major anxiety attack/breakdown and having to go to the ER. Everything just all hit at once and it was too much.

Everything in my life seems like it's falling apart and I have no idea what to do. I've tried talking to people about it but they can only offer so much advice.

I'm worried about what will happen to me if I keep getting worse like this.

I apologize if I'm rambling, I just really don't know what to do right now and I've got nowhere left to go. I guess I'm hoping that someone here can offer me some sort of advice to help me out.
    Sorry for bringing this up again, but i've been suicidal in the past so i know how you feel(failed school, brother almost died, GF cheated on me after 2 years and i wasnt in a good shape plus me not having a good relationship with my family.).First of all, dont feel sorry, for anything. Self pity is one of the major monsters while being depressed. Second, meds wont help you alone, you need to find a doctor who WILL REALLY help you, because some doctors out there will blame you and will say that you dont want to improve.And don't forget to have weekly appointments, they are another basic thing to do when you feel like that.Third, try and make new friends, it helped me quite a bit, having to see new faces around. Also try to enjoy the little things, these will help you get through. Also when you feel like having a panic attack just sit down/ lay down and try to be calm while not thinking about anything( my mother used to do this when she had them). I know this may sound like generic advice but these are the things you should do while being depressed. You may be lucky and wont have anymore symptoms, but dont worry if you carry something over from this status you are.

If anything, im here to listen to you if you want, just go and add me on steam. Just hit me up whenever you want.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Italy Show Events Friendly Friendly x 5 (list)

3. Post #1363
    Gold Member
    March 2005
    19,828 Posts
    Finally got a reply from one of the schools I applied to, got accepted :D
    Sent a whole bunch of forms I need to fill in, as well D:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows Vista Show Events Winner Winner x 8 (list)

4. Post #1364
    Meow :3
    July 2005
    6,045 Posts
    woo i think i like waking up in the morning

warm english muffin with butter and strawberry jelly, and some nice hot lemon tea

Edited:

dont judge me
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Friendly Friendly x 6Winner Winner x 2Dumb Dumb x 1 (list)

5. Post #1365
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Yes shame on you for having breakfast!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events

6. Post #1366
    Gold Member

December 2006
    654 Posts
    Normally i eat delicious welsh faggots for breakfast.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

7. Post #1367
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,327 Posts
    You know something is wacky when you take 10mg of ambien and still can't manage to get 8 hours of sleep.

Oh well I got close enough anyway. Better than usual.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 4 (list)

8. Post #1368
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    Dennab
    December 2005
    5,411 Posts
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2Useful Useful x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

9. Post #1369
    ive found out the hard way that you are supposed to shave with the grain, not against it

red welts help
    Ahh yes the exact reason i do NOT shave down there, it's called Razor Burn my dear. i suggest putting Aloe Vera on it. (I know what it's like, i tried to shave my pubes once and i got really nasty Razor Burn)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events

10. Post #1370
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    You guys suck at this.

11. Post #1371
    July 2005
    6,045 Posts
    You guys suck at this.
    er, suck at what
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events

12. Post #1372
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Shaving da puubz

13. Post #1373
    July 2005
    6,045 Posts
    Shaving da puubz
    i did it fine last night, no problems
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Linux United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

14. Post #1374
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    6,170 Posts
    You guys suck at this.
    Can you elaborate at what you said earlier on what to do?

15. Post #1375
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    Can you elaborate at what you said earlier on what to do?
    Trim them down (i use scissors lmao) so it's not a giant mess, then put on shaving cream, stretch the skin out lightly with fingers and glide your razor, then rinse off and moisturize
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 2Useful Useful x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

16. Post #1376
    Go Shuya! You can do it Shuya!
    Dennab
    December 2005
    5,411 Posts

stole this from LMAO, I'm literally crying with laughing

needs the old disco ball from the other down messages
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 4Funny Funny x 2 (list)

17. Post #1377
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    I shaved my arms lmao

Fucking comfy as shit
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Informative Informative x 1Winner Winner x 1 (list)

18. Post #1378
    Gold Member

December 2006
    654 Posts
    Exams done. Woo.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 2 (list)

19. Post #1379
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts
    Is it me, or is being friend zoned the worst feeling ever?
    No way, jealousy has to be the worst feeling ever.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 2Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

20. Post #1380
    Gold Member
    Dennab
    December 2010
    3,893 Posts

Thats funny and all.
    I just dont know who seth is.

OH
    Sethhack
    Nevermind

21. Post #1381
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,131 Posts
    lmao that is amazing

Lil Waynes verse made me nostalgia

BC's cover of it tho...

fuckin top class omg forever love this

i like how they deal with Lil Waynes verse
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

22. Post #1382
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,327 Posts
    Well I have uploaded a video to youtube.

There is the highlight of my day and it's only 11am.

23. Post #1383
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,131 Posts

THE DATABASE IS DOWN, ARE YOU?

DON'T BE A SQUARE, GET DOWN NOW!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 6Agree Agree x 1Winner Winner x 1Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

24. Post #1384
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,327 Posts
    I'm so pumped for tomorrow.

It's gonna be great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

25. Post #1385
    meow
    Dennab
    February 2012
    3,083 Posts
    What are you doing tomorrow?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Australia Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

26. Post #1386
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    15,327 Posts
    What are you doing tomorrow?
    The Ringo concert is tomorrow.

I'm going over early to check out all the cool Woodstock stuff and go party down.

It's gonna be so great.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Winner Winner x 3Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

27. Post #1387
    a cervine
    May 2008
    6,714 Posts
    Have fun. :)
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Finland Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

28. Post #1388
    Hello Handsome
    Dennab
    February 2010
    13,495 Posts
    Getting both bass guitar lessons and dancing lessons starting next week. I wonder how I'll do, knowing I have terrible fine motor skills.

Then again, my dad's said to be a great dancer. This makes no sense in my mind, since he's a really large guy (muscled-out) and is autistic (like me).

29. Post #1389
    ~ pissing excellence ~
    May 2005
    2,806 Posts
    Another new music by Mika
    I love him
    Although this music is kinda weird compared with his older works, he's less colorful too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 Brazil Show Events

30. Post #1390
    ~buttslut~
    September 2008
    5,855 Posts

This is what originally got me into Mika.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United Kingdom Show Events Winner Winner x 1Agree Agree x 1 (list)

31. Post #1391
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    I love green day.

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 4Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)

32. Post #1392
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,362 Posts
    so i went to a graduation party last night and it was pretty much everyone i knew from my school at one house (probably around 500 people) and everyone was high or drunk or both
    a girl freaked out because someone "hit her" (dumb & drunk) and one thing led to another and it turned into a completely chaotic small scale riot with individual fights all around and inside the house. then someone pulled out a gun and everyone started screaming and running. then the police showed up. then SWAT showed up with dogs. and a few assholes got arrested. i got home at 4 AM.

pretty much ended the year as crazily as possible, which i'm okay with.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Funny Funny x 7Winner Winner x 2Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

33. Post #1393
    Best Poster
    July 2009
    19,033 Posts

fuck yeah steve miller band
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

34. Post #1394
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,131 Posts

This is what originally got me into Mika.
    I remember really hating that song when it came out

Now it's not annoying but its lacking pop needs moar loudness n energy :'(
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events

35. Post #1395
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,084 Posts
    I love green day.

Their older stuff was much better than the newer. Dookie was a great album.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

36. Post #1396
    Resident Dick Master
    September 2008
    38,131 Posts

postin Breathe Carolina twice on the same page but they get how to do dancy fun BUSY (SUPER IMPORTANT IN POP MUSIC!! Shallow beat=boring music) pop they are masters imo, cos they have all that stuff going on in their music and also two vocalists makes for additional fun and interestingness

Edited:

also David=adorbs js
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows XP Professional x64 United Kingdom Show Events Dumb Dumb x 2Disagree Disagree x 1Funny Funny x 1 (list)

37. Post #1397
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    Their older stuff was much better than the newer. Dookie was a great album.
    Yeah it was
    I can't quite say which one is my favorite but my I really like brain stew, considering it was the first song I could play on the guitar. ;p

Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

38. Post #1398
    Here's to giving Garry Newman more money.
    August 2011
    5,084 Posts
    Brain stew is the best. It was one of the first songs I learned on guitar.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Windows 7 United States Show Events Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

39. Post #1399
    Siminov's Bitch
    April 2011
    1,422 Posts
    Brain stew is the best. It was one of the first songs I learned on guitar.
    Like I said first for me too. :3

40. Post #1400
    Hello Handsome
    Dennab
    February 2010
    13,495 Posts
    Yeah it was
    I can't quite say which one is my favorite but my I really like brain stew, considering it was the first song I could play on the guitar. ;p

One of the only four good Green Day songs.

Edited:

Sorry, five.